(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #281
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I think its fu*ked up that you cant say ANYTHING about gays. Its like if you say anything other than "oh I love gay people" its homophobic. Just like they have the right to be gay, people have the right to disagree with the lifestyle.
Well said.
 5 years ago '13        #282
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Dont play with me. Have you seen evolution happen b4? I know that sounds crazy but its damn legitimate question. Just because its comes from "scientists", you gonna swallow it up without even questioning s**t? You might as well be the same as the religious zealots you so despise.
 5 years ago '04        #283
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 DaViLLe726 said:
No ones hating.

But

Your right we should accept Pedophiles for who they are too.....................I mean while were at it. Right?
Pedophiles ........ Gay person

5 years ago '06        #284
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,237 | Props total: 5039 5039
they wont do him like Rob Parker

the gays could do it if they wanted but Broussard is a small fish
 5 years ago '04        #285
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I believe in God with no support whatsoever. But it helps me sleep at night and makes me feel like my dogs and friends are in a better place, with Him. And I too consider my interpretation of God to be all knowing, all powerful and creator of everything. But I don't believe in hell or any place like it. I think as far as bad places go, we are living in one of them.

So can someone who truly believes in hell explain to me why an omnipotent being called God, that created everything and is king of the universe and life as we know it, also created this place called Hell, where the one being who can thwart his best laid plans for everything resides, plotting to destroy his kingdom?
 5 years ago '04        #286
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,720 | Props total: 11419 11419
17 pages?

god damn. boxden has to be atleast a third fruit.
 5 years ago '04        #287
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
No ones hating.

But

Your right we should accept Pedophiles for who they are too.....................I mean while were at it. Right?
Anything goes. As soon as I get off my high horse I'm taking it to Las Vegas

5 years ago '12        #288
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 drama_kiNg said:
So, what the fu*k? Just cus it's in a fiction book doesn't give you the permission to hate a group of people..

bible says a lotta fu*ked up sh*t ;

can't eat ham
can't get a tattoo
can't let your wife help you in a f!ght
getting remarried
can't eat fish
can't have s3x before gettin married

i don't get how people choose to believe in certain things in the bible and completely disregard others.
lolz if u think that is the fu*ked up sh*t.. how abot these

If a woman cannot prove she is a virgin she is brought to her fathers doorstep and all the men of the town are brought there. at that poping if she cannot prove being a virgin(yeh like HOW TF u do that) she is to be stoned to death by the towns people to purge the evil among them..

the bible clearly states not to celebrate any holidays... especially (christmas)... no lights, gifts of anything is allowed...

Giants eat humans in the bible, ruled the earth at one time...

Nephilim fell from heaven to earth and fu*ked our human bi*ched breaking (gods) rules, therefor being expelled from heaven...

bible states to not modify your body unless medic attention is needed...

could go on for days with these...
 5 years ago '11        #289
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TanstA! said:
Pedophiles ........ Gay person

You can't help who you're attracted to right? Maybe they were born to like little boys/girls
 5 years ago '11        #290
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Kadillac87 said:
All s3x is a conscious decision. Everything we do is a conscious decision. We all make a choice to say either yes or no.

That's not quite it. It's about discernment. The world will not understand what a godly man does because the world doesn't know God.
So all heteros3xual males me and you included are suppression homos3xual desires and choose to "either turn from it or goes toward it" ..."unless you are saying we are a slave to our desire"

:ehh: We could sit here all day discussing the discrepancies present in the bible.

YoungRichROy said:
it worked from the start of time, and its gonna continue on till the end....doesn't that tell you something
The start of time...

You might literally be retarded...pay attention in history class, the world isn't 6,000 years old.
 5 years ago '04        #291
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You can't help who you're attracted to right? Maybe they were born to like little boys/girls
People being gay isn't affecting a little childs future.

Now again, whats the connection?

Because two gay people having s3x is just two gay people having s3x.

A older man having s3x with a little boy is a fu*king sociopathic and demented decision and that individual should be terminated. No fixing that.
 5 years ago '11        #292
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Oh Finesse said:
Right on brotha, I'm agreeing with everything you've said.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #293
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
So all heteros3xual males me and you included are suppression homos3xual desires and choose to "either turn from it or goes toward it" ..."unless you are saying we are a slave to our desire"

:ehh: We could sit here all day discussing the discrepancies present in the bible.
If you want to describe it like that then you can. The fact is, we all have a choice. I can go buy a gun and shoot up a place right now, but I choose not.
 5 years ago '04        #294
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Carlton Black said:

you're so lost b....
As opposed to you who knows everything about life and its many experiences. I love how you truly believe to be superior than me and hold some hidden knowledge that allows you to judge others for their beliefs.

Since I am lost and you are apparently found, why don't you kick game and explain to me where I deviated from the only path to succes in life?

I don't agree with your beliefs or the way you approach other human beings. But unlike you I won't sit here and attempt to condemn or judge you for those beliefs. And even that difference doesn't make me a better person than you. Just different. I wish you could see other peoples opinions as different. Instead of with hate and contempt. I know Jesus wouldn't do this to me if he were alive today.

Maybe you should be the one re-evaluating your life choices.
 5 years ago '09        #295
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
fu*k wat this n*gga say and fu*k that gay n*gga as well who gives a fu*k!
 5 years ago '11        #296
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
pedophiles hurt little kids and change that child's life forever.

gays...make each other happy.

...you don't see the difference? really? the good book making you that blind?
 5 years ago '06        #297
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21192 21192
Can a Mod move this sh*t outta BXSC. A religion/s3xuality debate in this section
 5 years ago '11        #298
space
space
 TanstA! said:
People being gay isn't affecting a little childs future.

Now again, whats the connection?

Because two gay people having s3x is just two gay people having s3x.

A older man having s3x with a little boy is a fu*king sociopathic and demented decision.
The connection is s3x is a choice. If you say gay people can't help who they have s3x with then we must apply that logic to everyone.
 5 years ago '04        #299
space
space
 young clyde said:
Can a Mod move this sh*t outta BXSC. A religion/s3xuality debate in this section
Outside The Lines

sh*t getting real in here.
 5 years ago '13        #300
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 matelyan said:
I believe in God with no support whatsoever. But it helps me sleep at night and makes me feel like my dogs and friends are in a better place, with Him. And I too consider my interpretation of God to be all knowing, all powerful and creator of everything. But I don't believe in hell or any place like it. I think as far as bad places go, we are living in one of them.

So can someone who truly believes in hell explain to me why an omnipotent being called God, that created everything and is king of the universe and life as we know it, also created this place called Hell, where the one being who can thwart his best laid plans for everything resides, plotting to destroy his kingdom?
Its a damn good question cuz I be thinking, why would God who loved the world that he he gave bla bla bla, would be condemn people for sins committed in a finite time period(life) for an infinite period(eternity)

But f**k it, no one can answer those type of questions so there's no point even thinking about it.

If anything, we'll find out in death or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy