(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
712 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
this dude stupid because he contradicts hisself in the statement. dudes a clown but opinions are like azzholes right...
 5 years ago '04        #262
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
 YoungRichROy said:
you sir are an idiot...I don't reply to idiots
Dude contradicted himself again.

The Christian way.

Bottom line. God is good, Religion isn't. That's how I view it..... but you in a cube, you stay there fam! You ain't even pick Christianity, you were raised on that sh*t by default.... You a virgin fam? You pork free? Pleaseeeeee
 5 years ago '04        #263
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 688 688
I personally think religion is a bunch of garb but OP is a queer for this one... I hate when people edit other peoples words...
 5 years ago '13        #264
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 superdrunken said:
Read a few history books and you would understand... maybe.
I wanna see the book that can definitively disprove the existence of "God" (whatever that is)

ScroogeMcDuck said:
The same thing it has to do with not believing in the tooth fairy or santa claus. When you get older and smarter you stop believing in fiction.

When you ignore all the evidence that points to all religions being false
(i.e. The earth being billions of years old, the existence of dinosaurs, evolution etc.), you're ignorant.

If I told you I sincerely believed in unicorns and fairies and that I lived my life based on that belief and judged others based on those beliefs, you would think I'm stupid and rightfully so.

So when someone says they believe in a space lord that created the earth and everything on it and predetermines everything, I think they are an uneducated person, and rightfully so.
You know for all those contentions, I could give an explanation that could suffice

For the age of the earth, there's a verse in the Bible(cant rememeber the exact one) that says a 1000 yrs in the eyes of man is like a day to "God". So it is possible to say that the "God's" perception of time could be completely different from ours .

For the existence of dinosaurs, different creatures were created on different days, so if we use the previous idea about God's perception of time, we could say that dinosaurs(just reptiles) were created on a different day and possibly died out before creation of man on the "6th day".

As for evolution, how does evolution actually discount the creation story? Why couldn't evolution be the mechanism by which plant and animal life came to be? How could God tell Moses about evolution, when that dude probably knew nothing of natural selection, chromosomes and all that s**t. Have you even seen anything evolve right in front of eyes? Yet you accept the evolution theory without any evidence. Sh*t might as well be ducktales too

Bro, I'm 23 and in college(if that means anything these days). Every now and then when I pick up the book, read it and I'm like TF? But it would be highly presumptuous to say God doesn't exist because of some of the stories don't seem believable.

Sometimes you just have to say "I don't know"

Last edited by CasualCannabis; 04-29-2013 at 07:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #265
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
There's a lot of religions that don't believe in hell.
Religions without a negative penalty for disbelief are usually filled with people who put a lot of thought and life experience into believing. That's fu*king awesome. Nothing but respect for that.

Nothing wrong being Christian, but I know as a little kid being raised Christian I would never question sh*t or say anything because I didn't want to go to Hell. Damn sure wasn't the only one. Believing in anything because of Fear is never a positive thing.
 5 years ago '10        #266
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 YoungRichROy said:
you sir are an idiot...I don't reply to idiots

Yeah, fu*k everything else I said, harp on that passage because the rest was too much.
 5 years ago '11        #267
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 thehammer said:
Religions without a negative penalty for disbelief are usually filled with people who put a lot of thought and life experience into believing. That's fu*king awesome. Nothing but respect for that.

Nothing wrong with it, but I know as a little kid being raised Christian I would never question sh*t or say anything because I didn't want to go to Hell. Damn sure wasn't the only one.
There are Christian religions that don't believe in hell...
 5 years ago '10        #268
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Kadillac87 said:
There's a lot of religions that don't believe in hell.
True but the main ones with the most powe...I mean MONEY use hell as a reason to sweep people into their beliefs
 5 years ago '11        #269
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
There are Christian religions that don't believe in hell...
Mine wasn't one of them.

I have no disrespect for anybody who has full heartedly lived life and found their religion to enrich their lives. I have a problem with living in a box because of fear and ignorance. I am agnostic if anything. I know I don't know sh*t, I find it amazing all these 15-25 year olds on here have it all figured out.
 5 years ago '04        #270
space
space
Lets not forget "In God We Trust" on the dirtiest thing in our country.

I never understood that. I'm sure God wouldn't want to a.ssociate with something that motivates the majority of crimes.
 5 years ago '06        #271
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 bbrossy313 said:

Its funny how christians who are the ones going to heaven claim to be these perfect people then go bash everyone who disagrees their beliefs.
So are you saying we don't have the right to disagreement?

Any genuine Christian on this Earth would not even make a claim to say they are perfect. We are a bunch of Imperfect, doing our best to please a Perfect God. Homos3xuality, is as bad as pr0nography, as bad as incest, as bad as human trafficking in they way how we see it. Sin is sin. But it won't stop us from not loving or respecting Gay people as a person. We just don't see eye to the eye on the issue.
 5 years ago '11        #272
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
Religious people are the biggest as*holes I've ever come across. Don't believe in what I believe in? Burn in hell

Atheists/Agnostics on the other hand are laid back.. let others do what they please.. at least in my experience. The amount of fu*king ego behind preaching to somebody what's right and wrong because an outdated book

I'm so glad I denounced Christianity out my own life, live and let live.
There are as*hole atheists who can't let anybody believe in god as well. They are annoying as fu*k as well. Just let people be happy.
Gays, Christians, Atheists. None of that sh*t effects me.
 5 years ago '13        #273
NationPromo 6 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 320 320
Damn Chris... They bout to lynch yo' ZEBRA a.ss n*gga You know you on TV fool
Media = Politics Keep your face card bruh and leave your personal feelings at home.
 5 years ago '12        #274
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Kadillac87 said:
It depends on how you interpret the scriptures. Some interpret it as creation took six literal days and some interpret it as creation took six different time periods. I wasn't there so I can't say for sure.
Neither were the people that wrote the bible, but you take their word for it. Their guess is just as good as yours.
 5 years ago '08        #275
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 32424 32424
George Carlin da gawd.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #276
space
space
 Chedda said:
George Carlin da gawd.

The prophet of LOGIC.
 5 years ago '12        #277
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 CasualCannabis said:
I wanna see the book that can definitively disprove the existence of "God" (whatever that is)

You know for all those contentions, I could give an explanation that could suffice

For the age of the earth, there's a verse in the Bible(cant rememeber the exact one) that says a 1000 yrs in the eyes of man is like a day to "God". So it is possible to say that the "God's" perception of time could be completely different from ours .

For the existence of dinosaurs, different creatures were created on different days, so if we use the previous idea about God's perception of time, we could say that dinosaurs(just reptiles) were created on a different day and possibly died out before creation of man on the "6th day".

As for evolution, how does evolution actually discount the creation story? Why couldn't evolution be the mechanism by which plant and animal life came to be? How could God tell Moses about evolution, when that dude probably knew nothing of natural selection, chromosomes and all that s**t. Have you even seen anything evolve right in front of eyes? Yet you accept the evolution theory without any evidence. Sh*t might as well be ducktales too

Bro, I'm 23 and in college(if that means anything these days). Every now and then when I pick up the book, read it and I'm like TF? But it would be highly presumptuous to say God doesn't exist because of some of the stories don't seem believable.

Sometimes you just have to say "I don't know"
 5 years ago '11        #278
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I think its fu*ked up that you cant say ANYTHING about gays. Its like if you say anything other than "oh I love gay people" its homophobic. Just like they have the right to be gay, people have the right to disagree with the lifestyle.
 5 years ago '05        #279
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 drama_kiNg said:
Cus religion is complete bullsh*t.. Quit hating and accept people for who they are
No ones hating.

But

Your right we should accept Pedophiles for who they are too.....................I mean while were at it. Right?
 5 years ago '11        #280
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Neither were the people that wrote the bible, but you take their word for it. Their guess is just as good as yours.
God was there and I'm taking his word for it. Who was there that told you how long dinosaurs existed?

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy