(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4217 4217
 eliwood said:
Keep religion and sports separated please
thank you.... all this n*gga had to say was "I'm christian, that sh*t doesn't fly if you want my personal opinion", people would get the point
 5 years ago '13        #202
CasualCannabis 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 superdrunken said:
religion

there is no god, and you have to be incredibly ignorant and uneducated to think otherwise

WTF does education have to do with believing in the existence of god?
 5 years ago '11        #203
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 Kadillac87 said:
John 7:24

Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly
"The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:"

"Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

"In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor. "

"Judge not, that ye be not judged."


One of the many contradictions present in the bible.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-29-2013 at 07:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #204
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
It's the attraction to the same s3x... Unless you believe heteros3xuality is defined as erotic activity towards the same s3x, because they both have the same suffix. Which then would go back to my last point, I guess none of us should have s3x besides for reproductive purposes and science
Some define it as attraction and some define it as s3xual activity. Anyway it goes, you still have a choice. If you eyes causes you to stumble, then pluck it out. Every temptation comes with a choice, to either turn from it or goes toward it. Unless you're saying gay people are a slave to their desires.
 04-29-2013, 07:02 PM         #205
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas still hating on gays? n*ggas still follow a book written like almost 2 thousand years ago?



dumb a.sses, if you still believe in god you have to believe in santa and the easter bunny.

 5 years ago '09        #206
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
avatar space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17886 17886
IMO...

He "cleaned" it up and saved himself when he added "not just homos3xual but....."
 5 years ago '11        #207
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
"The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:"

"Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

"In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor. "

"Judge not, that ye be not judged."


One of the many contradictions present in the bible.
Not contradictions. Here's the rest of the first scripture you quoted

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

It's about discernment and understanding. If you will like me to explain it you, I will but something tells me that you have no thoughts of trying to understand.
 5 years ago '11        #208
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 Kadillac87 said:
Some define it as attraction and some define it as s3xual activity. Anyway it goes, you still have a choice. If you eyes causes you to stumble, then pluck it out. Every temptation comes with a choice, to either turn from it or goes toward it. Unless you're saying gay people are a slave to their desires.
So do you believe all s3xual preference is a choice, since you can pluck out the temptation?

Or are you just going to separate the two because it fits your argument?

 Kadillac87 said:
Not contradictions. Here's the rest of the first scripture you quoted

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

It's about discernment and understanding. If you will like me to explain it you, I will but something tells me that you have no thoughts of trying to understand.

I understand it, the spiritual man is not to be judged but he himself may judge others that aren't spiritual, the person without the "spirit" may be judged accordingly. That doesn't take away from it being a contradicitory statement and I could point out numerous contradictions that you could try to justify all day if you want, but something tells me that would be futile.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-29-2013 at 07:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #209
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 CasualCannabis said:
WTF does education have to do with believing in the existence of god?
Read a few history books and you would understand... maybe.
 5 years ago '12        #210
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 CasualCannabis said:
WTF does education have to do with believing in the existence of god?
The same thing it has to do with not believing in the tooth fairy or santa claus. When you get older and smarter you stop believing in fiction.

When you ignore all the evidence that points to all religions being false
(i.e. The earth being billions of years old, the existence of dinosaurs, evolution etc.), you're ignorant.

If I told you I sincerely believed in unicorns and fairies and that I lived my life based on that belief and judged others based on those beliefs, you would think I'm stupid and rightfully so.

So when someone says they believe in a space lord that created the earth and everything on it and predetermines everything, I think they are an uneducated person, and rightfully so.
 5 years ago '12        #211
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
The same thing it has to do with not believing in the tooth fairy or santa claus. When you get older and smarter you stop believing in fiction.

When you ignore all the evidence that points to all religions being false
(i.e. The earth being billions of years old, the existence of dinosaurs, evolution etc.), you're ignorant.

If I told you I sincerely believed in unicorns and fairies and that I lived my life based on that belief and judged others based on those beliefs, you would think I'm stupid and rightfully so.

So when someone says they believe in a space lord that created the earth and everything on it and predetermines everything, I think they are an uneducated person, and rightfully so.
how do you feel about creationist? (not organized religions)
 5 years ago '04        #212
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
The same thing it has to do with not believing in the tooth fairy or santa claus. When you get older and smarter you stop believing in fiction.

When you ignore all the evidence that points to all religions being false
(i.e. The earth being billions of years old, the existence of dinosaurs, evolution etc.), you're ignorant.

If I told you I sincerely believed in unicorns and fairies and that I lived my life based on that belief and judged others based on those beliefs, you would think I'm stupid and rightfully so.

So when someone says they believe in a space lord that created the earth and everything on it and predetermines everything, I think they are an uneducated person, and rightfully so.
I do believe in a higher being though but I don't need the man made neanderthal religions to help me.
 04-29-2013, 07:15 PM         #213
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the f*ggots mad
 5 years ago '04        #214
clayface 
space
avatar space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
lol...hell is waiting for all the non-believers
 5 years ago '11        #215
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 dre03 said:


Did you even read what he said or look at the video? You judgmental hypocrite he answered half your fu*king questions... He clearly said pre-marital s3x and children out of wedlock are open rebellions against God as well... He wasn't just talking about homos3xuality... He basically said any repentant sin you continuously do without remorse or repent is an open rebellion against God
did he talk about these parts of the good book?



“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money. Exodus 21:20-21 ESV

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ," Ephesians 6:5

"As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly." Leviticus 25:44-46
 04-29-2013, 07:22 PM         #216
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Sharing Your Religious View = Grounds For Termination
Sharing Your Homos3xual Orientation = Brave & Courageous
Atheists are annoying as fu*k..go somewhere else with ya b.s trying to downplay God. The majority of Americans are Christians....Deal with being a minority without a soul !
 5 years ago '12        #217
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 PseuDEEnym said:
how do you feel about creationist? (not organized religions)
I don't understand why they would believe something when there is not one bit of substantial evidence to support it

Im sure there are very intelligent people who are creationists though, but they are still ignorant and naive when it comes to that topic
 5 years ago '06        #218
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
 drama_kiNg said:
Cus religion is complete bullsh*t.. Quit hating and accept people for who they are

respect people PERIOD
 5 years ago '11        #219
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 YoungRichROy said:
Atheists are annoying as fu*k..go somewhere else with ya b.s trying to downplay God. The majority of Americans are Christians....Deal with being a minority without a soul !
Soul or Brain. Your choice.
 04-29-2013, 07:24 PM         #220
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
did he talk about these parts of the good book?



“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money. Exodus 21:20-21 ESV

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ," Ephesians 6:5

"As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly." Leviticus 25:44-46


If there is anything in the Bible that makes modern people nervous, it is its treatment of slavery. Slavery is humanely regulated in the legal portions of the Old Testament, and in the epistles of the New Testament slaveholders are exhorted to show kindness to slaves, but nowhere in the Bible is there anything which can be interpreted as a disapproval of the institution as such. People of our generation, Christians included, tend to have a very hard time with this, because it seems to amount to a tacit approval of the institution, and we balk at the idea that God did not consider the institution itself to be immoral.

Part of the problem is that we have false ideas about what slavery was really like. The life of a slave was not easy, but we get an exaggerated idea of the hardships of slavery from watching movies or reading historical material that is written on a popular level. Here the purpose is usually to dramatize the plight of slaves or to make some point about the evils of slavery in general, (1) but the historical reality was less dramatic. In most cases the life of a slave was not much different from the life of any lower-class worker. Those who have been in the military have experienced something like it — being legally bound to an employer and to a job that one cannot simply “quit” at will, not free to leave without permission, subject to discipline if one disobeys or is grossly negligent — all of this is familiar enough to those of us who have served in the military. And yet we know that the daily life of a good soldier is not especially hard. This is what it was like to be a slave.

Another problem is, when thinking about slavery we tend to have in mind the recent slavery of the black race in America, and so the whole subject of slavery gets mixed up with the issue of racism. But in ancient times, slavery was not a.ssociated with any particular race. By condoning slavery the Bible does not approve of racism.

A third reason why modern people have a hard time understanding the Bible’s treatment of slavery is that we often now tend to confuse morality with political values. The modern tendency is to politicize everything, including even the Christian gospel. Moral philosophy or ethics has become so politicized that it seems to be almost a sub-department of political science now, which is why we have seen the rise of an elaborate political correctness in our public life. “Racism,” “s3xism,” “homophobia,” and so on, are the really serious sins under this new morality. Although we all know that people are not really equal, the egalitarian ideology of our time is considered to be of such overriding importance that any slight affront to it is considered sinful, while the principles of ordinary old-fashioned morality are downplayed and even denied. This political correctness is not merely a fad, it is the logical and inevitable result of the politicization of morality, the elaboration of an entirely new morality based upon political ideas of right and wrong.

In recent years the principle of equality has been raised to the status of a theological axiom in liberal churches. This is illustrated by the remarks made by an Episcopal bishop in an interview following his church’s decision to appoint a homos3xual bishop in the Summer of 2003. The “Right Reverend” John Bryson Chane appealed to the egalitarian principle in this manner:

[pic - click to view]





Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy