(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 whothebestmc said:
so we all choose to be straight? Since you believe gay people choose to be gay?
In nature its supposed to be Man and Woman, as in Men and women were made in order to start families, and reproduce. I haven't seen any successful research that says that people are born gay.

We didnt come from Man to man getting pregnant, and we didnt come from woman to woman getting pregnant. So far I havent seen ANY solid claim, organically that any person is "Born" gay.
Some profess a foggy belief that homos3xuality must be caused by some type of “chemical imbalance.” But homos3xuals claim that one in 10 is gay, or a full 30 million Americans. If such a huge population has this organic characteristic which precludes reproduction, why has there been such a small amount of research intended to find and perhaps treat this chemical imbalance or other organic medical condition?
Read more at
 5 years ago '11        #182
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9457 9457
 K-Train said:
In no way are most Christians judging him or condemning him. We just don't support it.

Genuine Christians have nothing but love for Homos3xuals, as we ought to. But just because we love you, doesnt mean we have to support your views.

For example, If you decide to go into the military and your parents dont want you to, a genuine parent will love you but they dont have to support your decision.
actively protesting their rights and shunning them while saying that their actions only lead to hell and eternal damnation sure seems like a great way to show your love.

K-Train said:
In nature its supposed to be Man and Woman, as in Men and women were made in order to start families, and reproduce. I haven't seen any successful research that says that people are born gay.

We didnt come from Man to man getting pregnant, and we didnt come from woman to woman getting pregnant. So far I havent seen ANY solid claim, organically that any person is "Born" gay.

Read more at
You can post any number of researches done trying to prove the differences on birth between s3xualities, but common sense tells you something like that is extremely vague and hard to prove. But countless research suggests that ties do exist between genetics and s3xual orientation.

As far as your point on natural, that's true in the sense of birth obviously, but homos3xual behavior is common in tons of animal species so by definition it isn't unnatural.

s3xuality isn't a choice on either side, if it was that would mean me/you and any other heteros3xual is suppressing their homos3xual feelings which...

Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-29-2013 at 06:46 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #183
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 K-Train said:
In no way are most Christians judging him or condemning him. We just don't support it.

Genuine Christians have nothing but love for Homos3xuals, as we ought to. But just because we love you, doesnt mean we have to support your views.

For example, If you decide to go into the military and your parents dont want you to, a genuine parent will love you but they dont have to support your decision.
Lets be real, most people or "Christians" or whatever they wish to call themselves, who have a negative opinion of homos3xuality, usually look down or judge gay people. I wish most people truly saw it that way but thats merely just an illusion.

People sin everyday b
 5 years ago '11        #184
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 CasualCannabis said:

[pic - click to view]

"Christians" always forget this

Another one for good measure

[pic - click to view]

Two verses taken out of context. None of those mean that you should not judge. The first one was said by Jesus when the Pharisees tried to trick him into stoning a woman so they could accuse him. Jesus saw the trap they were trying to lay and outsmarted them by saying let him without sin throw the first stone.

The second verse means the same standards you use to judge, will be used to judge you.

There's a difference between judging with imperfect standards, which most do, and judging with perfect standards.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-29-2013 at 06:42 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #185
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
All he said is he wouldnt classify him as a Christian
 5 years ago '13        #186
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1037 1037
I applaud brotha chris broussard, the only person on espn that I care to listen to and is always droppin knowledge besides stephen A. Too bad this will likely cost him his job due to corporate & america being fake lawyers for the gay community. I can already see the gays sending/tweeting him hatemail at this very second
 5 years ago '04        #187
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19607 19607
I always wonder why this guy was such an a.ss, now I know.

He's a "devout Christian"

Last edited by LordBlanco; 04-29-2013 at 06:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #188
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
the fu*k are you talking about.

He didn't even say anything about having s3x, just being attracted to the same s3x. But s3x is needed for people as a whole to survive. I don't know what the fu*k you were aiming to prove here. We can't all be virgins like you
He said gay people don't choose to be gay, which is incorrect. Homos3xuality is defined as erotic activity towards the same s3x. Having s3x with someone is a conscious decision unless it's r*pe.
 5 years ago '10        #189
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
Finally, this clown about to get fired. Disney don't play that sh*t.
 04-29-2013, 06:45 PM         #190
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West Side Wolf said:
Let me guess, his sources tell him that too.
na, the homies at the barbershop
 5 years ago '12        #191
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 JewsusChrist said:
Gay ppl don't choose to be gay wtf, if Ur attracted to the same s3x u can't do nothing about it
its all preference imo. you can chose who you like consciously or subconsciously
 5 years ago '13        #192
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 Kadillac87 said:
Two verses taken out of context. None of those mean that you should not judge. The first one was said by Jesus when the Pharisees tried to trick him into stoning a woman so they could accuse him. Jesus saw the trap they were trying to lay and outsmarted them by saying let him without sin throw the first stone.

The second verse means the same standards you use to judge, will be used to judge you.
On the first count, so you're saying Jesus' only purpose for saying that was because he was trying to avoid a trap? I dont agree with that. I believe he was setting a precedent, which in its purest form means no man can truly judge another man.

On the 2nd count, well thats true, but in the strictest sense, I believe he was saying if you don't want to be judged for any of your sins which may be lying, stealing etc. then you must offer your fellow man the same allowance
 5 years ago '07        #193
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '06        #194
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,867 | Props total: 21105 21105
Chris about to get that Rob Parker treatment
 5 years ago '11        #195
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9457 9457
 Kadillac87 said:
He said gay people don't choose to be gay, which is incorrect. Homos3xuality is defined as erotic activity towards the same s3x. Having s3x with someone is a conscious decision unless it's r*pe.
It's the attraction to the same s3x... Unless you believe heteros3xuality is defined as erotic activity towards the same s3x, because they both have the same suffix. Which then would go back to my last point, I guess none of us should have s3x besides for reproductive purposes and science
 5 years ago '11        #196
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
religion

there is no god, and you have to be incredibly ignorant and uneducated to think otherwise

5 years ago '11        #197
space
space
 CasualCannabis said:
On the first count, so you're saying Jesus' only purpose for saying that was because he was trying to avoid a trap? I dont agree with that. I believe he was setting a precedent, which in its purest form means no man can truly judge another man.

On the 2nd count, well thats true, but in the strictest sense, I believe he was saying if you don't want to be judged for any of your sins which may be lying, stealing etc. then you must offer your fellow man the same allowance
John 7:24

Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly
 5 years ago '04        #198
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How are you gonna fire a dude for just saying what's in the Bible?
Using the bible is a cop out The bible says MANY absurd things people just ignore. I believe if you are going to cite the bible as a source of your bigotry and hatred towards others than you best be following that bible WORD for WORD....

And with that said, let the hypocrisy begin:

Do you go to church to pray? Don't, the bible says you should pray in private.
Matthew 6:6: "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Ever said the pledge of Allegiance? Sinner, no better than those gays
Matthew 5:34 "But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,

Ever cursed your parents? death for you my friend.
Leviticus 20:9: "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."

So you are either trying to play God by interpreting his words as you see fit (a sin, I would have to imagine) or you are a hypocritical homophobe. Hmmmm, I wonder which one God looks down upon more...I'll let you interpret that.

Last edited by jillas31; 04-29-2013 at 06:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #199
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
might get fired for that one....
 5 years ago '05        #200
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Quote the Quran and get the axe with the quickness
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy