Apr 29 - The 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
we making strides in NY

n*ggaz aint out here actling like monkeys but its not hot yet so I know whats gonna happen once the weather turns

and n*ggaz gonna be molly poppin all summer since its the new trend

04-30-2013, 07:50 PM         #102
God Mode 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
list is bullsh*t
 5 years ago '12        #103
Chase Bands 8 heat pts
space
space
$797 | Props total: 2 2
fk this list
 5 years ago '09        #104
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,458 | Props total: 11308 11308
3rd ward is not as bad as 5th ward in Houston

and sunnyside is basically South Park here in Houston

i always see this list and never see South Park in it and it makes me wonder "damn if i think its bad where i stay and it doesn't make the list, i can imagine all the other hoods that are on the list"

we literally have a police station down the street and they take forever just to arrive

and to whoever said the southwest side of Houston is worse, you obviously haven't been around Dead End, South Bank, Hershellwood, Westleysquare projects and MLK here in South Park

News crews don't even come down to report sh*t down here

don't get me wrong i love my hood but its alot of ignorant people down here and i would leave this bi*ch in an instant if i could
 5 years ago '06        #105
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Hmmmm......looks like the Midwest gives 0 fu*ks.
 5 years ago '11        #106
iDaPappy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$660 | Props total: 2132 2132
Sunnyside, stand up!

05-01-2013, 12:34 AM         #107
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
finally Camden NJ is off the list
i know right
 5 years ago '10        #108
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 547 547
 Stillhyphy said:
The only reason Ny has been making progress is because of that stop and frisk bullsh*t. if it wasn't for that..best believe they would be on here

But still, Harlem tho

05-01-2013, 12:45 AM         #109
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
The only reason Ny has been making progress is because of that stop and frisk bullsh*t. if it wasn't for that..best believe they would be on here

I think that has helped out a lot... But lets be honest, the crime rate in NY has been dropping since the mid 90s (in 91' 2245 was the highest number ever recorded for homicides and last year only 414 homicides were recorded and the lowest figure since it started keeping track of this information). Besides the stop and frisk approach, there's literally cameras anywhere you go in the city, so getting away with doing anything its a lot harder. Plus in NY nowadays you can get stop or lock up for any bullsh*t which means fu*king around its a lot difficult and the police presence is stronger compare to a city like Chicago. I lived in Chicago and the police presence is lacking in these areas and without the technology or laws to prevent this madness that's why the violence continues in Chicago.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-01-2013 at 03:55 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #110
Dillah810 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 1703 1703
 ondareal said:
I live in Detroit and Im from Flint. None of the hoods mentioned are the ones I would think. In Flint, the North seems FAR more dangerous than the south. And Detroit the East is pretty much where u dont wanna be at. But whatever, they the ones wit the statistics. All im sayin is I'd walk through atherton and Dort by myself at 3 in the morning.
The South side has gotten much worse the past decade or so. The Regency/Evergreen area took over as the worst spot in Flint around '03. Also I think the North side stats are a little skewed because that's where the population decline is the worst. Most of the schools that are closing down are on the North.

bbrossy313 said:
the only thing i can think of that put atherton on the list is the fact that all the bars are there at JB's it seems like there is a murder there every weekend im stunned that there are no north side flint neighborhoods on the list tho
I remember when the Beavers was like that back in the late 90s/early 00's

Last edited by Dillah810; 05-01-2013 at 01:05 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #111
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 12547 12547
 Staszy said:
Top three are Detroit
what you expect when the economy is not right expect crime..i bet if they start putting jobs in those cities it would not be so bad.
 05-01-2013, 06:31 AM         #112
Gchild781 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
Nothing out the whole state of Mass I hope there's nothing from Mass in the top 100 let alone 25.

The only bad cities that ever show up from here is Chelsea and New Bedford. Which I always think is weird cause I've never seen or heard of anything happening in Chelsalvador.
 05-01-2013, 05:18 PM         #113
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrindPOWER$ said:
what you expect when the economy is not right expect crime..i bet if they start putting jobs in those cities it would not be so bad.
Detroit is on the come up believe it or not. Dan Gilbert is putting a lot of money and jobs in the city along with a handful of other good size companies. There are a lot of young people moving back to the city too that are putting together non profits to clean up the city.

The only thing is there is too many bad neighborhoods that really have nothing to offer that will never get cleaned up.

I volunteer with this group that my buddy is part of called challenge detroit that cleans up all these deserted neighborhoods that are nothing but burnt down houses for the most part and turn them into small parks n stuff. I dont know how much of a difference we really make doing it but its nice to know that we made it a safer and more enjoyable place to be for the residents of the area
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago