Jason Collins Will Be The First Openly Gay NBA Player

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,318 | Props total: 5259 5259
And this is on ESPN's website like this is important
 5 years ago '04        #122
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 pbballin said:
It's been 4 gay espn writers on OTL so far, didn't know THAT many people were actually open when it comes to writers. Convincing me that, their is mannnnnnnny NBA and NFL players that are gay.

Won't ever hear about an all-star or pro bowl player until after they retire though, can't see them doing it
darren woodson was on svp and he said that he knew for a fact that there were gay athletes in the locker.

we got executives,writers,etc being gay..you know that there are athletes that are too
 5 years ago '05        #123
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
Wizards Lost....
 04-29-2013, 03:03 PM         #124
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
He had good D

I always liked how he went to the hole strong

did i mention how impressive his D was? very strong a the point of contact, his D was very impressive indeed.

I could write on about how active his D was, was as if he lived for D and nothing but D.
You trynna fu*k him?
 5 years ago '11        #125
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 377 377
 pbballin said:
It's been 4 gay espn writers on OTL so far, didn't know THAT many people were actually open when it comes to writers. Convincing me that, their is mannnnnnnny NBA and NFL players that are gay.

Won't ever hear about an all-star or pro bowl player until after they retire though, can't see them doing it
who were the gay writers i only saw chris broussard and lz granderson i didnt watch the whole thing
 5 years ago '13        #126
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 Avitos Way said:
You trynna fu*k him?
fu*k up deion sanders, aint nobody talking to you. Your D aint sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #127
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,753 | Props total: 13138 13138
how can you be 7 feet tall and average 2 points a fu*king game?

sometimes im angry at god that he didnt make me atleast 5 inches taller than i am now
 5 years ago '11        #128
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 4974 4974
6 ... in the San Francisco area
 5 years ago '11        #129
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
 justinjones said:
darren woodson was on svp and he said that he knew for a fact that there were gay athletes in the locker.

we got executives,writers,etc being gay..you know that there are athletes that are too

I believe it too
 5 years ago '06        #130
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,890 | Props total: 21199 21199
yella boy gon have a new boo
 5 years ago '07        #131
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,042 | Props total: 7542 7542
worst bball player ever to have a 10+ year career.
 5 years ago '04        #132
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
thought john amaechi came out first?
 5 years ago '07        #133
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,042 | Props total: 7542 7542
 Sabotage said:
thought john amaechi came out first?
he wasnt an active player when he came out.
 5 years ago '04        #134
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Captain Fresh said:
never heard of dude. thought he was out of the league
 04-29-2013, 04:19 PM         #135
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe n*ggas letting this n*gga get a pass yo, i will never let gays get no pass fu*k this n*gga, fu*k celebs they stay tryna make gay acceptable but there opinion dont mean sh*t to me, its a shame when celebs will come togeher for a gay motherfu*ker but wont end slavery, racism and black hate, fu*k outta here fu*k gays let them n*ggas burn b, i cant believe n*ggas happy for a gay man yo, fu*k u happy for? n*gga is a f*g
 04-29-2013, 04:24 PM         #136
HoLLiwood Heyti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
cant believe n*ggas letting this n*gga get a pass yo, i will never let gays get no pass fu*k this n*gga, fu*k celebs they stay tryna make gay acceptable but there opinion dont mean sh*t to me, its a shame when celebs will come togeher for a gay motherfu*ker but wont end slavery, racism and black hate, fu*k outta here fu*k gays let them n*ggas burn b, i cant believe n*ggas happy for a gay man yo, fu*k u happy for? n*gga is a f*g

5 years ago '07        #137
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Skratch said:
You are a pathetic human. The fact that you care so much is sad. You dont even know it but you are just as bad as people racist against black people, asian people, etc...you probably cry about racist remarks here but turn around and do this. You're pathetic. Most of you guys are. You want people to feel bad about remarks against black people then turn around and slam gay people ( no pun intended) you just need to grow up. This honestly bothers you this much? Sad life
 04-29-2013, 04:33 PM         #138
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
You are a pathetic human. The fact that you care so much is sad. You dont even know it but you are just as bad as people racist against black people, asian people, etc...you probably cry about racist remarks here but turn around and do this. You're pathetic. Most of you guys are. You want people to feel bad about remarks against black people then turn around and slam gay people ( no pun intended) you just need to grow up. This honestly bothers you this much? Sad life
shutup n*gga u a boston n*gga u dont know nothing bout black history u dont even know me n*gga suck this d!ck tho
 5 years ago '04        #139
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 73 73
Good for him. He will get big now
 5 years ago '04        #140
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Captain Fresh said:
That's what im sayin, if he doesn't get picked up next season technically he's not an active player and he isnt the first to do anything
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy