Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13341 13341
My bad wrong thread I meant this for the Broussard joint
 5 years ago '05        #202
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Why is everybody so up in arms about who this man likes to fu*k? It's not like he's trying to fu*k you. Who are any of you to condone or not condone someone else's behavior that has 0 effect on you whatsoever?

Uncomfortable in the locker room my a.ss… so you mean to tell me the only thing that makes you uncomfortable with getting nekkid with another man is that he is gay? He was gay before and you had no problem, he didn't fu*k with u, but now that you know he's gay it's a problem??

fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '05        #203
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
if you're not gay (because this is a watershed moment for your/their community) when you heard this yesterday, you should have went on about your day. him being gay or straight isnt going to pay my bills
 5 years ago '06        #204
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #205
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
 Jazzy Soul said:
Why is everybody so up in arms about who this man likes to fu*k? It's not like he's trying to fu*k you. Who are any of you to condone or not condone someone else's behavior that has 0 effect on you whatsoever?

Uncomfortable in the locker room my a.ss… so you mean to tell me the only thing that makes you uncomfortable with getting nekkid with another man is that he is gay? He was gay before and you had no problem, he didn't fu*k with u, but now that you know he's gay it's a problem??

fu*k outta here
This must be Jason Collin talking
 5 years ago '04        #206
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
Bunch of dumb, ignorant, miserable mothafu*kas in this thread...
 5 years ago '04        #207
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Jazzy Soul said:

fu*k outta here
You cant change ignorance... why another man's s3xual preference would affect anybody in the locker room is beyond me... Apparently, n*ggas is insecure about themselves if they have a problem being around a gay person... my thing is what difference does it make? If the n*gga can play ball, who gives a sh*t who he sleeps wit???
 04-30-2013, 09:12 AM         #208
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said:
He was gay before and you had no problem
Exactly...

So then why does he have to broadcast that he's gay though?

I love when ppl do that sh*t. "Why do you care what so & so's doing in their bedroom?"

We don't care. He voluntarily told us!
 5 years ago '09        #209
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 2991 2991
Good for him....next story please...
 5 years ago '12        #210
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,399 | Props total: 19886 19886
fagget a.ss n*gga need a Bullet

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '05        #211
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
I could care less about dude, I just really don't know how gay people as a whole are making so much progress. In the 80's and 90's gay people were literally in the closet now everything is about gay this gay that. I seriously hope all this is just a fade that goes away and never comes back.
 5 years ago '11        #212
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 VerbalAssassin said:
He already has his cheerleaders on deck...

[pic - click to view]

It is absolutely too much going on in this GIF
 5 years ago '05        #213
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Matt504 said:
no one ever comes out as "straight" in any sports league.

Jason Collins has known he was gay since he was a teen, why even tell the world about your s3xuality when it won't change how good or bad of a player he is.

once again, had Jason Collins kept his bedroom business in the bedroom where it belongs, no one would be having this argument about his personal life, because the details of his personal life would still be PERSONAL.

n*ggas wanna reveal their personal business to the world and get upset when the whole world isn't praising them for revealing that they've been living a lie.

People don't have to "come out" straight. Being straight is the norm...

ManWithoutFear! said:
Exactly...

So then why does he have to broadcast that he's gay though?

I love when ppl do that sh*t. "Why do you care what so & so's doing in their bedroom?"

We don't care. He voluntarily told us!
Somebody cares. Whether they want to fess up to it or not, they care. And to answer your question, you ever been out with your n*ggas and point out a good looking girl and comment on her looks, body, or how much you wanna fu*k her, expecting your homie to agree? Just imagine that sh*t happening to him his whole life and not being able to say "yo, I don't roll that way" because you'd get ridiculed… or worse. People don't have to come out straight cause that's the default, especially if you play sports. You don't think he'd be tired if living a lie after so long? Wouldn't you? Now that we know, though, why is it such a big deal? Just nod and keep it moving.
 5 years ago '05        #214
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Will be? I thought he already was gay and playing in the NBA? Or did I read this all wrong and he has plans to turn gay sometime in the near future?
 5 years ago '11        #215
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1378 1378
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #216
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 Jazzy Soul said:

Somebody cares. Whether they want to fess up to it or not, they care. And to answer your question, you ever been out with your n*ggas and point out a good looking girl and comment on her looks, body, or how much you wanna fu*k her, expecting your homie to agree? Just imagine that sh*t happening to him his whole life and not being able to say "yo, I don't roll that way" because you'd get ridiculed… or worse. People don't have to come out straight cause that's the default, especially if you play sports. You don't think he'd be tired if living a lie after so long? Wouldn't you? Now that we know, though, why is it such a big deal? Just nod and keep it moving.

This...
 5 years ago '12        #217
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
 Jazzy Soul said:

It's a big deal because ain't nobody want to play ball with a homo on the court that you gotta worry about whether that touch was accidental or on purpose. They need to make a homo only league, if not might as well let females play on the same team as men so we can "accidently" feel them up.
 5 years ago '10        #218
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Jazzy Soul said:

fu*k outta here
 aclockworkred71 said:
Who gives a fu*k? Thousands of players have been gay the past century, and this goes for any profession like movies and music. (You think I watch The Godfather in shame over Brando's c*ck sucking? fu*k that, I praise his performance).

People are so in denial, its a fu*king sport, not all gay men do hair and tan.....anyone could be homo/bis3xual.
 BaseWhitaker said:
It really does not matter. Salute to the man for having the courage to deal with the bullsh*t that comes from just being honest. I say leave the man alone and let him live his life, being gay has nothing to do with anything, people are people.

I am wondering, though...Whatever happened to those NFL players who were supposed to come out of the closet? They probably don't want to fu*k the paper up so they'll let the story die down...

JeeQ said:
You can be a complete nobody in the NBA for years, but as soon as you come out as gay you're in more headlines than Kobe Bryant. I hate the American media so damn much.

"We homos3xuals want to be treated normally like everyone else... now let's stop the whole world and have a press conference every time one of us comes out of the closet."

I hate to break it to you, but the majority of players in the NBA are nobodies. He may not have been a star. But he was a solid player. You don't last 12 years if you're not at least alright

And maybe, just maybe if it wasn't for the homophobes in here...the people talking bout "Big Gay n*gga" or calling him a f*ggot among other vile things, it wouldn't be a big deal? It's funny, most of the comments in here isn't focused on who he is as a person. It's about something not within his control and his personal choice

StylinOnYou said:
who gives a damn if a career bum is a f*ggot or not, he sucked at basketball, and deserves no attention just because he's not straight. sick of these pro f*ggot supporters putting their propaganda in the public's face everywhere and everyday.

Equal rights...and not being discriminated against is "propaganda now"

The reason the "pro-f*ggot" supporters like myself shove it down your throats(pun intended) is because of comments like yours. Why the disgusting name calling? What has he ever done to you?

You would probably be more likely to be-friend a drug dealer, a dude who cheats on his wife, or someone who's committed a minor crime more than you would a man like this who has no criminal record, and is considered to be an ALL AROUND GOOD PERSON. Try that sometime

vinceisallin said:
I'm not saying that they are gay, but you really think they have the opinion to vioce their opinion on the stage they are, without a total backlash??
Except, Obama didn't have to speak out. Kobe didn't have to speak out. They came out in support on their own. The same way straight people like myself come out in support

mm1000 said:
It's a big deal because ain't nobody want to play ball with a homo on the court that you gotta worry about whether that touch was accidental or on purpose. They need to make a homo only league, if not might as well let females play on the same team as men so we can "accidently" feel them up.

Dude, if you're worried...then stop touching dudes butts in general then

This notion that all gay men want all straight men is idiotic. Gay men have been in sports, in the army, for centuries. They've been our doctors, lawyers, firef!ghters, etc. That concern you mention would be more a result of a lack of education on gay people, and insecurity
 5 years ago '11        #219
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,759 | Props total: 4961 4961

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy