Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 nasty Nate said:
So you're saying that Obama and Kobe are also gay?
I'm not saying that they are gay, but you really think they have the opinion to vioce their opinion on the stage they are, without a total backlash??
 5 years ago '08        #182
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2398 2398
Used to hate this n*gga when he played on the Nets so bad.

Dude averaged like 5 pts and 5 rebounds, and he was a starter for like 4 years. sh*t baffled me. But good for him.
 5 years ago '12        #183
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 BaseWhitaker said:
It really does not matter. Salute to the man for having the courage to deal with the bullsh*t that comes from just being honest. I say leave the man alone and let him live his life, being gay has nothing to do with anything, people are people.

I am wondering, though...Whatever happened to those NFL players who were supposed to come out of the closet? They probably don't want to fu*k the paper up so they'll let the story die down...
Closet homo
 5 years ago '12        #184
It from Vh1 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 157 157
bruhhhhh keep that sh*t unwraps why n*ggas wanna come out for what the attention ...he's bball days are over so why say something yo?

this remind me of that episode of the game where the OL n*gga was trynna fu*k maleek
 04-29-2013, 10:01 PM         #185
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh please
nothing to see here...

some of your favorite players, favorite players players, favorite players players players were/are homos3xuals. dont be fooled.
 5 years ago '13        #186
Bones33 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 259 259
Bet he'll sign with OKC next year. That frontcourt tandem with Ibaka

5 years ago '12        #187
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Let that man live though . He isn't hurting anyone.
 5 years ago '04        #188
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 JCash said:
boy you a b00ty bandit

idk why that flow reminded me of this....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #189
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Skratch said:
n*ggas act like when u tell a n*gga to "suck his d!ck" that it actually means to do it nsh*t, old clown a.ss n*gga, old massachusets a.ss n*gga what he know bout n*ggas tho? "suck my d!ck" is a form of disrespect it means "fu*k off" lame a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga tho, he reppin like 3 different cities tho im done tho, still suck my d!ck tho, suck it from the back f*ggot
Are you retarded? From reading your posts i just get the impression you are mentally disabled.

And can anyone give 1 legitimate reason why this is bad? I just have no clue why people should be mad about gay athletes
 5 years ago '07        #190
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 keithbm1111 said:
Are you retarded? From reading your posts i just get the impression you are mentally disabled.

And can anyone give 1 legitimate reason why this is bad? I just have no clue why people should be mad about gay athletes
you're kidding right? People aren't mad about gay athletes..who gives a flying fu*k about f*ggot men? I know for damn sure that I don't ..s3xual preference just has no business in sports period..they should institute a "don't ask don't tell policy" in professional sports..because like when serving in the military, you're spending a lot of time working/kicking it around other men for long periods of time(a season or military deployement etcetera) so to ensure everyone is comfortable around eachother people should just keep to themselves about matters in their personal lives like what gender they are fu*king..I understand that these athletes feel like a burden was lifted off of their chests when they come out of the closet and that it's some type of accomplishment that benefits them but in reality it's not when it comes to factoring the type of negative affect it'll have on their professional careers or the pro sport they play....having these gay athletes come out does nothing but make other players in w/e sport they play feel uncomfortable around them, not want to play on their team, or/and simply lose all respect for that gay player..yes gays may very well run the entertainment and sports industry, but never do they do so openly and that fact will never change...it was obvious af that this n*gga was gay.sh*t ever since I first seen his suspect a.ss on the court I had a feeling he was a zesty a.ss n*gga..he just basically fu*ked up his basketball career, not that it wasn't fu*ked to begin with, but yeah..no team will sign him and if a team does I gaurantee he hardly gets any pt at all if any.... there might be a small amount of nba players that won't care but let's be honest the large majority will care and wouldn't want to play ball with him, be on his team, and definitely not want to shower at the same time as him..the n*gga is a bum and imho won't ever play professional basketball in the U.S again..maybe he could get away wih that sh*t overseas but I just don't ever see it happening over here..@ his aunt saying that she always knew he was gay

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-30-2013 at 01:04 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #191
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 2476 2476
n*ggas writing books in here
 5 years ago '04        #192
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I just feel who the fu*k cares.Do you and fu*k what anyone else thinks.As long as he aint no flamming f*ggot like magic johnson son its cool with me.

I think he did this to get another contract or use the excuse that he is gay if he dont.

The timing and him being a free agent cant just be a coincidence.
 5 years ago '04        #193
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
He joined the gay mafia now they bout to hate crime his scrub a.ss into a contract
 5 years ago '10        #194
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13299 13299
his biggest obstacle in finding a team won't have anything to do with being gay, he's just not a good basketball player. he'll play somewhere anyways because i'm sure there are teams that want to historically be known as the 1st pro franchise to sign an openly gay guy. i can see mark cuban thinking like that
 5 years ago '04        #195
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
No homo but is this dude getting poked or doing the poking. Has to he awkward to be 7 foot plus and gay...
 04-30-2013, 04:25 AM         #196
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoDoods said:
I dont personally condone homos3xuality but I applaud him for coming out. I honestly feel like it shouldnt matter in sport but whatever.

I seen a bunch of tweets talking about how this will change the NBA and I'm like "how? They still gotta play D and make baskets"

Then why do you "applaud him for coming out?"

Couldn't he be a gay guy playing D & making baskets without anyone having to know he was gay? We're beyond that point in time where n*ggas are supposed to give an Aeon Fuxx what ppl do in their leisure. Seriously. Attention wh0ore muthafuhkas.
sh*t ain't groundbreaking. It's Jason Collins.

I'd be more shocked if he got 20 & 10
 5 years ago '10        #197
space
space
 memphis10 said:
No homo but is this dude getting poked or doing the poking. Has to he awkward to be 7 foot plus and gay...
you can't cover that question with a no homo my brother, why on earth would you even think of a question like that? gay is gay both the pitcher and the catcher. if theres no woman in the equation you already know what it is
 5 years ago '08        #198
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,933 | Props total: 7333 7333
Hes not gonna get signed.
 5 years ago '10        #199
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Hes not gonna get signed.
he definitely will you kidding me? there are teams that would love to be known as the 1st to give a guy like that a shot. he'll get cut quicker than a motherfu*ker tho
 5 years ago '10        #200
space
space
Working for espn he can't speak for himself he his views have to represent the company so if he says something controversial like that, unfortunately he will get called into the office but like I said its not an issue he can duck what is he supposed to do lie?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago