most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
TB by KO 1 12.50%
TB by Dec 3 37.50%
Draw 0 0%
JMM by KO 2 25.00%
JMM by dec 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-12-2013, 06:47 PM         #101
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Peds don't give you a chin Lmao Wtf.??
Im sayin that niga had a SUPER CHIn......like jay leno chin.....mayb not peds but niga took something illegal painkillers or some sh*t.....either way u sayin Marquez knockoout of Paquio waas because of Peds is foolish.....ANY boxer gets knocked out by a str8 right hand shot like that especially when YOUR momentum is going into it and his momentum is coming forward. BANG!
 4 years ago '11        #102
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
yall watch the 24/7 episode when marquez needed that steroid guy in the middle of the night...apparently 2 help him train
 4 years ago '06        #103
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 bxrulez said:
So your trying to say PAQUIO wasnt on peds that way he eats punches and talks sh*t after em!? The dude has ate punches from Cotto and many people that are mad suspect I am talking grill shots an then the niga be like "Oh come on" waving his hands mocking......that sh*t way more suspect then Marquez knocking him out with a full body clean right punch to the face....I mean Paquio walked into it and the laws of energy >< means GO TO SLEEP.....peds or NO PEDS.
So Pac being able to take a punch from Cotto (someone with no link to PEDS) is more suspect then him getting k.o (in the 3rd) from JMM (someone with a direct link to PEDS)

your logic is off. you might want to try that argument again bruh
 4 years ago '06        #104
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25879 25879
 bxrulez said:
Im sayin that niga had a SUPER CHIn......like jay leno chin.....mayb not peds but niga took something illegal painkillers or some sh*t.....either way u sayin Marquez knockoout of Paquio waas because of Peds is foolish.....ANY boxer gets knocked out by a str8 right hand shot like that especially when YOUR momentum is going into it and his momentum is coming forward. BANG!
No what i'm saying is jmm power is alot stronger then it has been BEFORE he was hooked up with a ped CHEMIST not just a guy who knows where to get them but a n*gga who knows how to make them. The shot i''m not saying at all wouldn't knock a man cold because it would i'm just saying would it had of knocked him cold like that if jmm didn't all of a sudden at 40 get new found muscle growth..
 4 years ago '06        #105
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25879 25879
 Dray said:
yall watch the 24/7 episode when marquez needed that steroid guy in the middle of the night...apparently 2 help him train
If training means getting a shot in the a.ss then yup..
 4 years ago '07        #106
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,809 | Props total: 70415 70415
i think bradley will shock marquez
 4 years ago '11        #107
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
If training means getting a shot in the a.ss then yup..

Marquez even got that steroid rage @ the trainer
 10-12-2013, 06:59 PM         #108
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
So Pac being able to take a punch from Cotto (someone with no link to PEDS) is more suspect then him getting k.o (in the 3rd) from JMM (someone with a direct link to PEDS)

your logic is off. you might want to try that argument again bruh
Paquio has been linked to PEDs as well...he from the Capital of that sh*t....PHILIPPINES........there was nothing suspect about Paquio getting knocked out....he got hit with a str8 on right hand from a great f!ghter and he also had his momentum face an all going into it! DING DING DING its a WRAP! U dont take str8 on hits from Cotto and eat them multiple times.....THATS SUSPECT.....geting hit by a punch thats known to TKO anybody which Marquez threw......IS NOT SUSPECT.
 Yung Dilla said:
No what i'm saying is jmm power is alot stronger then it has been BEFORE he was hooked up with a ped CHEMIST not just a guy who knows where to get them but a n*gga who knows how to make them. The shot i''m not saying at all wouldn't knock a man cold because it would i'm just saying would it had of knocked him cold like that if jmm didn't all of a sudden at 40 get new found muscle growth..

Im not sayin Marquez is on PEDs or not....im saying that punch he threw doesnt matter if he was on PEDS or not....that sh*t is KNOCKING U OUT.....whoever u are....u walk into a fu*king full on right hand.....your geting TKO.
 4 years ago '09        #109
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Dray said:

Marquez even got that steroid rage @ the trainer

4 years ago '06        #110
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 bxrulez said:
Paquio has been linked to PEDs as well...he from the Capital of that sh*t....PHILIPPINES........there was nothing suspect about Paquio getting knocked out....he got hit with a str8 on right hand from a great f!ghter and he also had his momentum face an all going into it! DING DING DING its a WRAP! U dont take str8 on hits from Cotto and eat them multiple times.....THATS SUSPECT.....geting hit by a punch thats known to TKO anybody which Marquez threw......IS NOT SUSPECT.

Im not sayin Marquez is on PEDs or not....im saying that punch he threw doesnt matter if he was on PEDS or not....that sh*t is KNOCKING U OUT.....whoever u are....u walk into a fu*king full on right hand.....your geting TKO.

steroid captial is the Phillippines? lol ok first time hearing that. i need proof please give me a link.

And yo your right that punch IN THE 6TH was a clean shot and no one is getting up from that but you can't tell me steroids had no effect.
 4 years ago '04        #111
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 Yung Dilla said:
n*gga what???

This video tells me a lot. I'm no boxing expert nor will I act like I am but I remember seeing that Pacquaio f!ght and was like damn I have never seen Marquez hit that hard. I understand the whole putting your body into the hit but still come on now. I thought they was still doing the drug testing for this f!ght how they talked about it on the first 24/7. We can only wait and see he did not look as cut this time around though. It would be a shame if Marquez really did get on PED at the end of his career to win a couple of f!ghts.

Last edited by willi150; 10-12-2013 at 07:12 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #112
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1198 1198
Hit me with a pm please with a link
 4 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Yung Dilla said:
based on what?him and pac are roughly tha same size and he had hurt pac bad in all of tha f!ghts.pac walked right into that punch.malignaggi coulda ko'd somebody off that shot.it was literally a perfect punch.sorta like tha punch pac hit hatton wit
 4 years ago '11        #114
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
based on what?
what you dumb boys don't understand is it won't be based on anything until bob arum slips (does not cover his tracks) or marquez takes the hardest tests (which bradley says he is not doing/bob arum is not helping either)

Marquez would never f!ght mayweather again I put that on everything because he knows he CAN'T pass the same tests he took when he fought may. (before he linked up with this chemist aka a snitch too)
 10-12-2013, 07:23 PM         #115
King MT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This should hold us till the main event tonight.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #116
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Can I get a stream link from anyone or nah?
 4 years ago '06        #117
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Can I get a stream link from anyone or nah?
ya anybody got a link?
 4 years ago '09        #118
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
So what time is the main event? Pacific time
 4 years ago '07        #119
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Yung Dilla said:
I've ''accepted'' the loss but that's not what this conversation was about. It's about jmm being on peds. You can honestly say you don't think so?
I think he's on PED's, but I also think JMM won 3 of the 4 f!ghts that they had. Hell, the 3rd f!ght was one of the worst decisions I've seen in a while.
 4 years ago '09        #120
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 4979 4979
Bradley got this
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy