Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
TB by KO 1 12.50%
TB by Dec 3 37.50%
Draw 0 0%
JMM by KO 2 25.00%
JMM by dec 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #521
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Mr.Man said:
A.B. is with HBO they could f!ght.
A.B. Is with Showtime and Goldenboy.
 4 years ago '04        #522
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
 Cezaroh said:
UFC is better than this sh*t
Here comes this guy .
 10-13-2013, 02:30 AM         #523
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bradley dont want it with ward

[video - click to view]

10-13-2013, 02:50 AM         #524
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like ward and im not a fan of these two guys im about to mention but they deserve being #2 in p4p way more than ward. danny garcia beat judah, mathysse, khan and erik morales twice broner at least beat malignaggi if he beats maidana (which i dont know who gonna win but im rooting for maidana) thatll be another addition to that also theyre both undefeated as well. ward has not faced one significant f!ghter or ex significant f!ghter he basically f!ghting amateurs and no names. Even though ward would whoop all of them he gotta prove himself more to earn that title
 Dane Van Rip said:
He wasn't calling out Ward and Mayweather, He was talking about the P4P list, Mayweather is 1 and Ward is 2, he was saying he should be behind them. He will never f!ght Mayweather if he stays with Top Rank.
 4 years ago '06        #525
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Mayweather vs Bradley

call it DodgeBall 2

pus*y a.ss boxers
 4 years ago '11        #526
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,203 | Props total: 1630 1630
It's 2013 and people watch boxing ? 28 pages though ?
 4 years ago '05        #527
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MastaKilla said:
i like ward and im not a fan of these two guys im about to mention but they deserve being #2 in p4p way more than ward. danny garcia beat judah, mathysse, khan and erik morales twice broner at least beat malignaggi if he beats maidana (which i dont know who gonna win but im rooting for maidana) thatll be another addition to that also theyre both undefeated as well. ward has not faced one significant f!ghter or ex significant f!ghter he basically f!ghting amateurs and no names. Even though ward would whoop all of them he gotta prove himself more to earn that title
You clearly JUST started watching boxing..

Andre Ward literally CLEANED OUT AN ENTIRE DIVISION FULL OF ELITE f!ghtERS. How about you do yourself a favor and google the super 6... And see who Ward fought and whom was in that tournament..

Danny Garcia over Andre Ward? Exit this boxing thread immediately and do some research on S.O.G..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-13-2013 at 07:25 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #528
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
 kmstokes said:
I took it as he said he was number 3 behind Ward and Mayweather. i'm sure he does want to f!ght may though.
This. He didn't call anyone out, he just stated that the victory (should) place him in the top 3 P4P list.
 4 years ago '06        #529
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 MastaKilla said:

i loathe when big f!ghts come around and novice fans like yourself tune in and then act like you are some expert on the subject and spew nonsense like you just did. easily one of the standout worst boxing related posts on this site, and thats saying something
 4 years ago '10        #530
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
 Hold That said:

Andre Ward literally CLEANED OUT AN ENTIRE DIVISION FULL OF ELITE f!ghtERS. How about you do yourself a favor and google the super 6... And see who Ward fought and whom was in that tournament..

Danny Garcia over Andre Ward? Exit this boxing thread immediately and do some research on S.O.G..

Ward is a gold medalist as well.
 4 years ago '05        #531
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
These sh*t judges k!llin the sport...
 4 years ago '05        #532
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 fit2bboss said:
Marquez f!ghts are weak...because all he does is counter he doesn't go gun hoe like pacquiao...ver since he got knock down 3 times by pac he always been waiting for a counter. he never wants to be the aggressor...he'll jab and maybe a hook and then back away and let the guy makes a mistake and counter him..its boring..it dont sell.
Missed the f!ght, but this is how I expected jmm to f!ght, I can see how he might of loss if Bradley avoided most of the counters
 4 years ago '07        #533
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
 Solid2 snake said:

Ward is a gold medalist as well.
Hasn't lost a f!ght since he was 12.
 4 years ago '12        #534
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 4105 4105
Yeah with a Mayweather f!ght unlikely, Brad will probably go for Pacman pt 2. Cotto would be a good 1 too but i thought Cotto was gonna move up & f!ght Sergio Martinez at 160
 4 years ago '06        #535
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 MastaKilla said:
No names? Amateurs? Ward all but cleaned out the super middleweight division, beating Carl Froch, Arthur Abraham, Allan Green, Sakio Bika, and Mikkel Kessler, and destroyed then light heavyweight champ Chad Dawson. He is an olympic gold medalist and was f!ghter of the year in 2011.
 4 years ago '09        #536
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 2944 2944
Want Bradley vs broner or Bradley vs Garcia
 4 years ago '09        #537
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Hold That said:

Besides Froch and Kessler, who was elite? lol
 4 years ago '04        #538
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 ImAMonster said:
Why didn't he say Broner...Take out an up and comer, someone who is young...You f!ghting old people, Brad...The young gun you fought almost beat your a.ss.
Broner is fu*king green as hell. Add the fact he is severely flat footed and overrated . Bradley rather f!ght better f!ghter than that hypejob. Seriously what type of f!ghter let Pauli outwork him and steal rounds constantly. And that was against and over the hill Pauli. Hatton destroyed a prime Pauli and khan chinny a.ss stopped him.
 4 years ago '08        #539
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
LOL @ Floyd fans rooting for Marquez (because the win over him will look better)
He is to Pac what Norton was to Ali that's all... it's obvious.
So how good does Pacquiao win over Bradley look now

Instead of Bradley, why not f!ght the guy who beat him.
 4 years ago '06        #540
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I forgot all about this f!ght. What happened?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy