Yukmouth Calls Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything" Video, Rap Industry "Gay"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1683 1683
People don't give a fu*k about equality, freedom, or rights until it's theirs that are lost.
 5 years ago '04        #102
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 Minister said:
that's funny coming from yukmouth being that he lives in a place where they call pus*y c*ck
"Woke up one morning out some bomb a.ss c*ck. My d!ck kinda limp so I cruise around the block. " - Daz
 04-30-2013, 03:13 PM         #103
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow paragraphs being typed out furiously over gay rights.

worrying about other peoples personal life and s3xuality <

worrying about where another man put his d!ck at <

getting money and doing you n not giving a fu*k >

I dont got no gay friends but sh*t dont effect my personal life I got way more imporant sh*t to worry about then other men extra curricular activities.
 04-30-2013, 03:14 PM         #104
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the rap game was just as fake in the 90's as it is now. The only difference was that there wasnt any social networks or youtube to expose that sh*t.

Look at west coast rap videos back in the days everybody had the most forced mean mug and extra'd out hand mannerisms ever. sh*t was a facade.
 5 years ago '04        #105
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 noverum said:
Hitler tried to k!ll off homos3xuals, huh? Next you're going to tell me that the homos3xual's plight in Nazi Germany should be treated with the same seriousness as that of the Jewish man, seeing as there's no way to determine with absolute certainty who the 'greater' victim was. Maybe the millions of Allied soldiers who died in World War 2 were part of a giant gay parade in disguise, who just got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. You never know...

Are we to declare all injustices both incomparable and similar at the same time? Is that your twisted interpretation of equality? So that one person, who suffers less, would have their grievances grouped together with others who have suffered exponentially greater injustices, on account of some misguided notion that we shouldn't dare attempt to discern who has lost more of their freedom? Why not scrap the legal system entirely then?

If I cut your arm off, should my crime be treated the same as that of somebody who stole a car? Should the law decide that - because it can't quantify the mental anguish that a victim suffers - it's entirely plausible that the person who lost his car is in fact in greater pain than you, and thus give the same sentence for both crimes?
If my house is on fire, while you've found your cat stuck up a tree, should the fire department divert equal attention and resource to both causes, because, though unlikely, there is a chance that you're on suicide watch while your feline companion is hanging by a branch?

That's your logic? Is that how the law should protect its citizens? Is that how citizens should protect society? So the cat is saved, but the house burns down. The thief will never dare steal another vehicle, but I'll get the chance to come back for your other arm, if I'm in the mood.

The point here isn't that all but the greatest causes should be ignored; but rather, that treating all violations of human rights and all human tragedies as being of the same nature is not only naive, it's also irresponsible. Not all suffering is comparable, not all violations of rights are of an equal degree, and not all feelings of indignation and entitlement are merited. To pretend otherwise is to condemn victims of grave tragedy and oppression to the same priority of justice and attention as those who have been far more fortunate in their lives - and that is no justice at all.
this was a long post full of bullsh*t. your rebuttals are the same as everyone elses. the point, idiot, is that if you understand that violations of ppl rights is a HUMAN RIGHTS issue and understand the specifics, you can more properly and effectively eliminate injustice by meeting the intersectional needs of the community, given that not all people within a community suffer the same, because within a group there are different kinds of ppl. youre logic is retarded. dunno why i even came back into this thread
 5 years ago '12        #106
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 jplaydadon said:
this was a long post full of bullsh*t. your rebuttals are the same as everyone elses. the point, idiot, is that if you understand that violations of ppl rights is a HUMAN RIGHTS issue and understand the specifics, you can more properly and effectively eliminate injustice by meeting the intersectional needs of the community, given that not all people within a community suffer the same, because within a group there are different kinds of ppl. youre logic is retarded. dunno why i even came back into this thread
You accuse everybody else of being a closet homo, and yet you're the only one who's taking this sh*t personally here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago