Yukmouth Calls Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything" Video, Rap Industry "Gay"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
Man, if Trinidad James isn't the child of Sheneneh and Jerome from Martin....
 5 years ago '04        #82
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 kainoa1 said:
yukmouth a legend what the fu*k yall talking about

he a 100 % right the rap game corny as hell
Lol a legend to who?
 5 years ago '11        #83
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 267 267
 Trilluminati GA said:
bi*ch n*gga?
[pic - click to view]

My people has regressed over the years embracing the world's filth and rejecting our God fearing ways. Yet you comment on me being the problem. Going back and forth with you is futile

[pic - click to view]

most if not all of em are wack and feminine thats why
but you wear women size pants as well....

[pic - click to view]

Lol you sound dumb. My jeans are fitted but not women sized. Im a slim guy so it fits me well. I would look very sloppy in some baggy sh*t. Tight does not equal lil wayne type sh*t. I make sure i have room to breath
 04-30-2013, 09:56 AM         #84
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kendrick was the highest selling hip hop artist last year and has the machine behind him.

/thread

04-30-2013, 10:38 AM         #85
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
I Agree with him and most of the new hiphop fans are gay downlow homo thugs that will say what the public wants them to say to fit in. Look at all the rappers afraid to say how they really feel about gays and actually defending gay rights.There's even some that go out of their way to say its the same thing as blacks f!ghting for their rights. Jayz is proof ,he made the comparison.

In the 90's Trinidad wouldve been called a f*ggot.

Rick Ross career wouldve been ended after he got exposed as a C.O

And Lil Payne's career wouldve immediately been over after he french kissed birdman on national television and wore womens jeggings during his MTV performance

This new generation of fans are pathetic.Most are gay as fu*k and dont live by morals and principles.

5 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13653 13653
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I guess we're acting like Christianity wasn't the driving force behind the white man enslaving our people and most of the Earth.

Our ppl? Hoe who is you? You're a prostitute.

Golden Flamez said:
Lol you sound dumb. My jeans are fitted but not women sized. Im a slim guy so it fits me well. I would look very sloppy in some baggy sh*t. Tight does not equal lil wayne type sh*t. I make sure i have room to breath
lol

If you say so......
 5 years ago '10        #87
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
but thats the thing though. im not mad at all, i just think youre using the same failed logic as a lotta individuals. you cant homogenize a community and say lets f!ght for "negro" rights because that doesnt meet the needs of the diversity within the community. you cant f!ght for blacks without f!ghting for equal treatment and rights of women (especially given the state of black males), you cant leave out gay and homos3xual ppl cause sh*t we have a lotta talented and influential ppl who are homos3xuals, you cant leave out f!ghting for the elderly, the young, etc etc etc because they all make up our community. what incentive do these individual parties have to f!ght for the community if black ppl dont f!ght for them or oppress them within the community? that makes no sense dude. and you dont give any logical refutations, you just use stupid smilies, like a lotta dummies on boxden
I know your type.....it's okay lil homie

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #88
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1190 1190

[video - click to view]

Yuk a legend
 5 years ago '12        #89
BigT 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 57 57
 Trilluminati GA said:
how ironic....
his baby mother is a c*m dumpster in the pr0n industry

[pic - click to view]

I hope you're not even trying to equivocate the struggle of my forefathers and my brethren of today to gay rights. It's nowhere near the same so k!ll that noise
Get the fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t, Yuk use to pimp her back in the day and put the dragon stamp on that bi*ch, she ain't his baby mama.
 5 years ago '05        #90
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 976 976
legend - yes
irrelevant - yes
give we fu*k about his opinion - yes
 04-30-2013, 01:43 PM         #91
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
Our ppl? Hoe who is you? You're a prostitute.

lol

If you say so......

You are a dumb a.ss n*gga.

Instead of replying to what I said, you post that I'm a prostitute.

You wanna know why I think you did that? Because you do not have the intelligence to reply to what I said. Either that, or you know it's true as fu*k but too bi*ch made to admit it.
 5 years ago '06        #92
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
 jholla31 said:
says the guy with "scarface" on his avy, who just said fairly the same thing in an interview that was posted "ON HERE" like a week ago.... for real....

real talk, life all around us is acting like its cool to be "gay", you see it in all forms of media, it only a matter of time before it would reach hip hop. NBA,NFL,etc. it like an conspiracy lol

once we started letting "other people" direct the future of hip hop we lost. If there was a hip hop ruling gov, i would have nas as the president, he is the most relevant old skool hip hop artist still in the game. forget Jay-z, he was never here for tha genre, he was all about money from the beginning, he saw hip hop as a extension of the flash lifestyle he lived or wanted, others were more truthful the the art. (also kanye made the art more gay too, but yall put up with it because he was supplying them beatz lol)
Real talk. I don't know what's happening but I feel sorry for the next generation. I work in a law firm in ny. There are so many f*gs here it's not even funny. I grew up saying f*ggot, homo and if something is soft we all say or said that sh*t is "GAY". God forbid I say that sh!t now, people look at you like you have 10 different heads. Society is definitely changing and not for the better either.
 5 years ago '08        #93
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,497 | Props total: 17086 17086
Collins will sent yuck some chapstick
 04-30-2013, 02:01 PM         #94
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody that defends gay rights to me is a fu*king f*ggot... And gay rights have or will never and I mean ever in this fu*king world and history be as comparable as the suffering, genocide, humiliation, and blatant hatred that was display against blacks or native americans that led into the civil rights movements. It's not the fu*king same and you delusional f*ggots need to cut the bullsh*t! Were f*ggots being taken away from their motherlands? NO! Were f*ggots enslave? NO! Were f*ggots stripped completely off their culture, religions, languages, families or identities?NO! Were f*ggots beaten up, r*pe and even viciously murder while others celebrated their deaths? NO! None of that happen to f*ggots at all! At least if you were gay you could it kept it on the low and no one will ever know, but could a black man or Native American done the same? fu*k no, they got fu*k over and to this day even to an extend they do! So cut the bullsh*t and stop comparing your "struggle" with the struggle of people that had it really fu*k up!
 5 years ago '11        #95
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1190 1190
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I just now read thru alot of these comments...............Im slightly nodded out but did I see somebody trying to compare the black civil rights struggles with what gays go thru today? really? really? holler at me me when they have straights only water fountains years after we released the gays from slavery...............

Im kinda high tho, I couldve misinterpreted the comments that Im talking about........I dont fu*king know

This track used to get so much play in high school
Back when Mess was dope.

[video - click to view]

I dont care what anyone says, this is one of the hardest tracks of all time.
 04-30-2013, 02:17 PM         #96
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

What the fu*k.
 04-30-2013, 02:18 PM         #97
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #98
space
space
 BigT said:
Get the fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t, Yuk use to pimp her back in the day and put the dragon stamp on that bi*ch, she ain't his baby mama.
word? I remember hearing that A LOT a few years ago, might have been some haters.

MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
You are a dumb a.ss n*gga.

Instead of replying to what I said, you post that I'm a prostitute.

You wanna know why I think you did that? Because you do not have the intelligence to reply to what I said. Either that, or you know it's true as fu*k but too bi*ch made to admit it.
stupid a.ss hoe, miss me with that. Like you somebody special, youzza flip

[video - click to view]

don't act
 04-30-2013, 02:45 PM         #99
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point proven. You're dumb and ignorant as fu*k and think that's cool. But do you homie. It ain't like you're the only one.
 5 years ago '10        #100
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Point proven. You're dumb and ignorant as fu*k and think that's cool. But do you homie. It ain't like you're the only one.

I graduated with A/B average and currently in school averaging 85's and up. Try again and stay in line hoe. Thats way better than being a c*m dumpster that fu*k gay boys in the b00ty with strap ons
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy