most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 11:43 PM         #61
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trinidad james knows he's a fu*k n*gga who popped a molly and accidentally recorded a hit that white people love
 04-29-2013, 11:46 PM         #62
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yukmad
 5 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 jplaydadon said:
no you k!ll that stupid a.ss noise. anyone f!ghting for their rights to be respected as human beings is the same. its not about which situation is worse. the gay ppl that die and suffer abuse at the hands of intolerant individuals are no less important than members of our race who suffered the same fates from like minded people. and if youre black my forefathers are your forefathers you fu*ktard so shut up. i love them just as much as you claim to. i happen to know that our forefathers and mothers suffred from more than racial discrimination too. the suffered from gender discrimination, s3xual orientation discrimination, amongst others and all of them are intertwined. you cant be against one and not the other, it doesnt work that way. and plenty of our forefathers/mothers were homos3xuals too. dont think some of them didnt give their lives for your dumb a.ss. so k!ll that stupid noise youre talking.

You mad a.ss fu*k bruh! Funny how gay rights weighs of more importance than negroes in this country. But keep trying that they're the same struggle bullsh*t, not gonna work though.
 5 years ago '12        #64
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 jplaydadon said:
no you k!ll that stupid a.ss noise. anyone f!ghting for their rights to be respected as human beings is the same. its not about which situation is worse. the gay ppl that die and suffer abuse at the hands of intolerant individuals are no less important than members of our race who suffered the same fates from like minded people. and if youre black my forefathers are your forefathers you fu*ktard so shut up. i love them just as much as you claim to. i happen to know that our forefathers and mothers suffred from more than racial discrimination too. the suffered from gender discrimination, s3xual orientation discrimination, amongst others and all of them are intertwined. you cant be against one and not the other, it doesnt work that way. and plenty of our forefathers/mothers were homos3xuals too. dont think some of them didnt give their lives for your dumb a.ss. so k!ll that stupid noise youre talking.
No, there are crimes committed against men, and then there are horrendous atrocities committed against masses. You can violate somebody's rights, or you can incinerate those rights, scoop up the remains and force-feed millions of victims the ashes until they choke themselves to oblivion.
To equate historical homophobia to historical racism is a horrendous atrocity against reason, utterly devoid of perspective.

Last edited by noverum; 04-30-2013 at 12:04 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #65
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 Trilluminati GA said:
how ironic....
his baby mother is a c*m dumpster in the pr0n industry

[pic - click to view]

I hope you're not even trying to equivocate the struggle of my forefathers and my brethren of today to gay rights. It's nowhere near the same so k!ll that noise
Man Tia takes a mean one in the flicks I've seen. Tell her to come holla at a playa
 5 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Man Tia takes a mean one in the flicks I've seen. Tell her to come holla at a playa

she bout that life homie

pr0n stars=1
Yuk and their child=-1

noverum said:
No, there are crimes committed against men, and then there are horrendous atrocities committed against masses. You can violate somebody's rights, or you can incinerate those rights, scoop up the remains and force-feed millions of victims the ashes until they choke themselves to oblivion.
To equate historical homophobia to historical racism is a horrendous atrocity against reason, utterly devoid of perspective.

perfect response
 5 years ago '10        #67
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,920 | Props total: 8044 8044
the frustration and hurt
 5 years ago '04        #68
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 noverum;26987849s said:
No, there are crimes committed against men, and then there are horrendous atrocities committed against masse. You can violate somebody's rights, or you can incinerate those rights, scoop up the remains and force-feed millions of victims the ashes until they choke themselves to oblivion.
you are really fu*king dumb. the point is not to "equate" anything. its not about comparing one struggle to the next. if thats the case, dumbass, women have been oppressed in most societies all across the world since civilization began. should we drop racism and focus on s3xism instead because its a more widespread phenomenon? sh*t you can look at the black community and see how we oppress our own women, whether we use the bible to do it, our music, objectification, what the fu*k ever. all of those oppressions are interlinked ditto and violate peoples humanity by taking away their right to self determination. and that initial statement you made "there are crimes commited againt men blah blah, its fu*king dumb" because no crime against someones humanity if justified be it an individual or group, plus you cannot even quantify the homo communities struggles because you dont know who they are and how they have had to suffer over the years in this country. their story is just now being told in mass. hell there are masses of gay ppl all around the world in care you havent fu*kin noticed and have faced oppression. hell even hitler tried to k!ll off homos3xuals. i dnt see why ppl wanna hate on them so hard and compare struggles like that justifies your discrimination. YOU my friend, are devoid of perspective, and stupid

Last edited by jplaydadon; 04-30-2013 at 02:29 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

she bout that life homie

pr0n stars=1
Yuk and their child=-1

perfect response
and no it wasnt. you are just as retarded as he is if you agree with that
 5 years ago '10        #70
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
and no it wasnt. you are just as retarded as he is if you agree with that

aint nobody worried about you with your weak name calling you c*cksucker, believe that

Last edited by jplaydadon; Today at 03:29 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

You mad a.ss fu*k bruh! Funny how gay rights weighs of more importance than negroes in this country. But keep trying that they're the same struggle bullsh*t, not gonna work though.
but thats the thing though. im not mad at all, i just think youre using the same failed logic as a lotta individuals. you cant homogenize a community and say lets f!ght for "negro" rights because that doesnt meet the needs of the diversity within the community. you cant f!ght for blacks without f!ghting for equal treatment and rights of women (especially given the state of black males), you cant leave out gay and homos3xual ppl cause sh*t we have a lotta talented and influential ppl who are homos3xuals, you cant leave out f!ghting for the elderly, the young, etc etc etc because they all make up our community. what incentive do these individual parties have to f!ght for the community if black ppl dont f!ght for them or oppress them within the community? that makes no sense dude. and you dont give any logical refutations, you just use stupid smilies, like a lotta dummies on boxden
 5 years ago '04        #72
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

aint nobody worried about you with your weak name calling you c*cksucker, believe that

Last edited by jplaydadon; Today at 03:29 AM..
bi*ch n*gga i aint worried about you either lol, i just think youre dumb, and that kinda mindset is exactly what our community doesnt need if we wanna lift ourselves up. youre just another part of the problem

and whats funny to me is, esp on this site, ppl come quick to sh*t on a gay guy, but are slow to criticize these rappers (given this is a hip hop site) or athletes (or whoever) who dont do the right things, like promote violence, bash women, disrespect their elders, blah blah blah. but all of a sudden ppl get righteous about this subject. i think a lot of you n*ggas are closet homos to be honest

Last edited by jplaydadon; 04-30-2013 at 02:45 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #73
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,101 | Props total: 4803 4803
We gunna act like some of your guys favorite artists dont take d!ck on the low to get where they are
 5 years ago '12        #74
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 jplaydadon said:
you are really fu*king dumb. the point is not to "equate" anything. its not about comparing one struggle to the next. if thats the case, dumbass, women have been oppressed in most societies all across the world since civilization began. should we drop racism and focus on s3xism instead because its a more widespread phenomenon? sh*t you can look at the black community and see how we oppress our own women, whether we use the bible to do it, our music, objectification, what the fu*k ever. all of those oppressions are interlinked ditto and violate peoples humanity by taking away their right to self determination. and that initial statement you made "there are crimes commited againt men blah blah, its fu*king dumb" because no crime against someones humanity if justified be it an individual or group, plus you cannot even quantify the homo communities struggles because you dont know who they are and how they have had to suffer over the years in this country. their story is just now being told in mass. hell there are masses of gay ppl all around the world in care you havent fu*kin noticed and have faced oppression. hell even hitler tried to k!ll off homos3xuals. i dnt see why ppl wanna hate on them so hard and compare struggles like that justifies your discrimination. YOU my friend, are devoid of perspective, and stupid

Hitler tried to k!ll off homos3xuals, huh? Next you're going to tell me that the homos3xual's plight in Nazi Germany should be treated with the same seriousness as that of the Jewish man, seeing as there's no way to determine with absolute certainty who the 'greater' victim was. Maybe the millions of Allied soldiers who died in World War 2 were part of a giant gay parade in disguise, who just got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. You never know...

Are we to declare all injustices both incomparable and similar at the same time? Is that your twisted interpretation of equality? So that one person, who suffers less, would have their grievances grouped together with others who have suffered exponentially greater injustices, on account of some misguided notion that we shouldn't dare attempt to discern who has lost more of their freedom? Why not scrap the legal system entirely then?

If I cut your arm off, should my crime be treated the same as that of somebody who stole a car? Should the law decide that - because it can't quantify the mental anguish that a victim suffers - it's entirely plausible that the person who lost his car is in fact in greater pain than you, and thus give the same sentence for both crimes?
If my house is on fire, while you've found your cat stuck up a tree, should the fire department divert equal attention and resource to both causes, because, though unlikely, there is a chance that you're on suicide watch while your feline companion is hanging by a branch?

That's your logic? Is that how the law should protect its citizens? Is that how citizens should protect society? So the cat is saved, but the house burns down. The thief will never dare steal another vehicle, but I'll get the chance to come back for your other arm, if I'm in the mood.

The point here isn't that all but the greatest causes should be ignored; but rather, that treating all violations of human rights and all human tragedies as being of the same nature is not only naive, it's also irresponsible. Not all suffering is comparable, not all violations of rights are of an equal degree, and not all feelings of indignation and entitlement are merited. To pretend otherwise is to condemn victims of grave tragedy and oppression to the same priority of justice and attention as those who have been far more fortunate in their lives - and that is no justice at all.

Last edited by noverum; 04-30-2013 at 05:10 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #75
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 273 273
Why these anti trash artist alway attack skinny jeans first? as if skinny jeans is something new and or inspired the epidemic of having terrible lyrics. Alot of baggy jean n*ggas from his era couldn't "rap" for sh*t but were good entertainers or had a nice catchy flow. And before one of you asks YES I wear em at times but not super white boy skinny/feminine jeans lol
 5 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
bi*ch n*gga i aint worried about you either lol, i just think youre dumb, and that kinda mindset is exactly what our community doesnt need if we wanna lift ourselves up. youre just another part of the problem

and whats funny to me is, esp on this site, ppl come quick to sh*t on a gay guy, but are slow to criticize these rappers (given this is a hip hop site) or athletes (or whoever) who dont do the right things, like promote violence, bash women, disrespect their elders, blah blah blah. but all of a sudden ppl get righteous about this subject. i think a lot of you n*ggas are closet homos to be honest
bi*ch n*gga?
[pic - click to view]

My people has regressed over the years embracing the world's filth and rejecting our God fearing ways. Yet you comment on me being the problem. Going back and forth with you is futile

[pic - click to view]

Golden Flamez said:
Why these anti trash artist alway attack skinny jeans first? as if skinny jeans is something new and or inspired the epidemic of having terrible lyrics. Alot of baggy jean n*ggas from his era couldn't "rap" for sh*t but were good entertainers or had a nice catchy flow. And before one of you asks YES I wear em at times but not super white boy skinny/feminine jeans lol
most if not all of em are wack and feminine thats why
but you wear women size pants as well....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 bigbarcelona said:
The sh*t is the truth. These generation of n*ggas are gay and soft as fu*k. They more emotional than bi*ches and honestly, it's time for rappers to speak against supporting these f*ggots and dykes. That sh*t ain't cool and mainstream America is completely responsible for this kind of behavior. From proclaiming falsely Frank Ocean as the 1st Gay rapper and to this rappers gay a.ss gear, they are forcing that sh*t upon us as if we don't fu*king notice. It was even more disappointing seeing Jay Z comparing gay rights to the civil rights movement. As a black man how the fu*k can you say that? and its clear he knows about his history either. Lets be honest... if you were gay during those days you could it hide it, but you couldn't hide being black at all! It's time for us the fans to let them know that sh*t is not cool and we aren't down with that bullsh*t.
lol jigga supporting gay rights may be proof that jay may really be down with the other team, and i'm not talking about s3xual preferences, or "being gay" either.
 04-30-2013, 07:49 AM         #78
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
bi*ch n*gga?
[pic - click to view]

My people has regressed over the years embracing the world's filth and rejecting our God fearing ways. Yet you comment on me being the problem. Going back and forth with you is futile

[pic - click to view]

most if not all of em are wack and feminine thats why
but you wear women size pants as well....

[pic - click to view]

I guess we're acting like Christianity wasn't the driving force behind the white man enslaving our people and most of the Earth.

5 years ago '05        #79
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Dee504 said:

Of course it's an irrelevant n*gga who speaks this sentiment. Even tho true you don't have to whine and sound butter because you can't blow up
Mannnnnn this ^^^ is gettin played out. If somebody asked him what's his opinion he should be able to say what the fu*k his opinion is. Its not whining its saying what the fu*k is on ur mind if somebody asks.
 04-30-2013, 08:14 AM         #80
LudeyLu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yukmouth's opinion on anything....

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy