Yukmouth Calls Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything" Video, Rap Industry "Gay"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 the player said:
nekkid IN A TUB!

nekkid IN A TUB!!!

def. gay... 100%...

so u take nekkid pics in your tub?

boxden into all kinds of funny business
 5 years ago '13        #42
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1037 1037
 knAwle3ge said:

Its funny when someone speaks the truth, they would be called a hater, sellout, irrelevant...etc...

Every bi*ch n*gga hates the truth and thats a fact, and Yuk would murder 90% of the new generation of rappers...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #43
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
He's just spittin the truth though...

Come on, no actually likes that All Gold Everything right? It just gets ironic spins
 5 years ago '07        #44
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5852 5852
 RYLNYC said:
It's just a trend in hip hop; just cause you don't f-ck with it doesn't make it gay. I'm not big on this current day sh-t either, but to each their own.

"All Gold Everything" as a song (not a video) is dope as hell though, THAT'S why it was a hit.
There's no hope for the new generation..People screaming All Gold Everything and you can't even buy gold like that
 5 years ago '12        #45
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 10922 10922
I don't listen to west coast music, but I have to agree with Yukmouth on this one
 5 years ago '09        #46
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
truth.
 5 years ago '04        #47
jholla31 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
 Barre Kelly said:
Another old rapper that sound salty about the new generation.
says the guy with "scarface" on his avy, who just said fairly the same thing in an interview that was posted "ON HERE" like a week ago.... for real....

real talk, life all around us is acting like its cool to be "gay", you see it in all forms of media, it only a matter of time before it would reach hip hop. NBA,NFL,etc. it like an conspiracy lol

once we started letting "other people" direct the future of hip hop we lost. If there was a hip hop ruling gov, i would have nas as the president, he is the most relevant old skool hip hop artist still in the game. forget Jay-z, he was never here for tha genre, he was all about money from the beginning, he saw hip hop as a extension of the flash lifestyle he lived or wanted, others were more truthful the the art. (also kanye made the art more gay too, but yall put up with it because he was supplying them beatz lol)
 5 years ago '11        #48
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,229 | Props total: 1211 1211

[video - click to view]

yuk got so many hitters.. this one gets me turnt the fu*k up
 04-29-2013, 08:01 PM         #49
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
that's funny coming from yukmouth being that he lives in a place where they call pus*y cock
this guys a fu*kin idiot

surburban kids becoming experts on the hood online
 5 years ago '04        #50
AniMal2003 
space
space
$114 | Props total: 25 25
Thats cuz yall listening to the media the media promote bullsh*t go promote annd listen to the underground its talented rappers every fu*king where, marino maali from miami for example.
 5 years ago '04        #51
AniMal2003 
space
space
$114 | Props total: 25 25
N yea the rap game fruity
 5 years ago '12        #52
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22011 22011
 Minister said:
that's funny coming from yukmouth being that he lives in a place where they call pus*y c*ck
 5 years ago '12        #53
genocidecutter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$576 | Props total: 95 95
Yukmonth is right
 5 years ago '05        #54
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 5656 5656
 Minister said:
that's funny coming from yukmouth being that he lives in a place where they call pus*y c*ck
its actually cot, the slang for pus*y is cot as in a babies cot, but ends up soundin like c*ck
 5 years ago '07        #55
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 275 275
 Matt504 said:
"not buying their albums" would make very little difference simply because there are only a few n*ggas who actually buy records AND genuinely care about hip-hop AND want to see the skinny jean, givenchy, spandex swag from Hip Hop, vs the type of consumer who loves the current state of hip hop as is.

it would take a miracle to fix hip hop, a real life fu*king miracle b.

we can see where things are headed based on current trends and by watching where the money is being spent by the record corps.

Chief Keef recently got a 6million dollar deal, Trinidad James also got a million dollar deal, just based on those two artists alone, and the amount of money these labels are willing to put behind them implies that they want more of the same but even raunchier and intoxicating.

n*ggas might as well start something new because hip hop has been lost to the wolves, it's too commercialized and tainted.

I might just start doing poetry

i feel you, but it's also a damn shame. n*ggas need to start something new? Nah rap music, hip hop music whatever you wanna call it was built from the ground by black people for EVERYONE to enjoy...thus the commercialization of it. The people have lost their power by simply letting these fu*k a.ss labels spoon feed them what to like. Yeah you right dawg, chief keef and trinidad james both got mil deals, but look at the type of music they make and their popularity? sh*ts a cash in money move son

That's why i said the only way to change the way things are now is to support the artists you want to hear, the labels don't give a fu*k, it's a money move for them either way and they'll support and go where the paper is. If there was a n*gga rappin in a skirt and red bottem about playing super nintendo they'd push that and you'd see more of that if people spent dough on it lol

If fu*kin milkbone made a comeback doing shows and doing good numbers, you'd see more artists like him and more lanes open up, because that's what the people want. Don't feel hopeless, fu*k that sh*t just be a loyal fan and support the artists you enjoy, whether it's through itune, cd, amazon w/e. And stop being cheap goin to the jukebox saying "i'm gonna test it first" knowing damn well you don't plan on buying sh*t lol I aint talkin bout u in particular Matt, but u get what im saying.
 5 years ago '11        #56
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,253 | Props total: 12506 12506
real hip hop fans seen where hip hop was heading they not keeping the gay thing on the low no more its all in your face with it on the low
 5 years ago '09        #57
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
My n*gga yuck speaking that real.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #58
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
we can argue that the rap industry has been gay the way many of these artists have been degrading women and saying that they arent sh*t. especially on the west coast. it gets no gayer than that. he has no room to talk. and to a certain degree there has been an infusion of homos3xual culture in the hip hop mainstream, but for some of yall to sit here and say sh*t about rappers speaking out on gay rights and people living equal lives without being discriminated against, i think yall are some really stupid individuals. no matter what you believe in, you dont have the right to persecute anyone, directly or indirectly, for a lifestyle choice they make that has nothing to do with you. yall are mixing arguments. i feel only a few rappers have the credentials to say things on socio-political matters cause most usually stick their foots in their mouths via their lyrics
 5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13648 13648
 jplaydadon said:
we can argue that the rap industry has been gay the way many of these artists have been degrading women and saying that they arent sh*t. especially on the west coast. it gets no gayer than that. he has no room to talk. and to a certain degree there has been an infusion of homos3xual culture in the hip hop mainstream, but for some of yall to sit here and say sh*t about rappers speaking out on gay rights and people living equal lives without being discriminated against, i think yall are some really stupid individuals. no matter what you believe in, you dont have the right to persecute anyone, directly or indirectly, for a lifestyle choice they make that has nothing to do with you. yall are mixing arguments. i feel only a few rappers have the credentials to say things on socio-political matters cause most usually stick their foots in their mouths via their lyrics
how ironic....
his baby mother is a c*m dumpster in the pr0n industry

[pic - click to view]

I hope you're not even trying to equivocate the struggle of my forefathers and my brethren of today to gay rights. It's nowhere near the same so k!ll that noise
 5 years ago '04        #60
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Trilluminati GA said:
how ironic....
his baby mother is a c*m dumpster in the pr0n industry

[pic - click to view]

I hope you're not even trying to equivocate the struggle of my forefathers and my brethren of today to gay rights. It's nowhere near the same so k!ll that noise
no you k!ll that stupid a.ss noise. anyone f!ghting for their rights to be respected as human beings is the same. its not about which situation is worse. the gay ppl that die and suffer abuse at the hands of intolerant individuals are no less important than members of our race who suffered the same fates from like minded people. and if youre black my forefathers are your forefathers you fu*ktard so shut up. i love them just as much as you claim to. i happen to know that our forefathers and mothers suffred from more than racial discrimination too. the suffered from gender discrimination, s3xual orientation discrimination, amongst others and all of them are intertwined. you cant be against one and not the other, it doesnt work that way. and plenty of our forefathers/mothers were homos3xuals too. dont think some of them didnt give their lives for your dumb a.ss. so k!ll that stupid noise youre talking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy