And It Begins...Dwight Howard To To Talk To Other Teams During Free Agency

most viewed right now
 78
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
teague smith horford and howard>>>>> lin harden and howard
al and dwight dont complement each other
 5 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21175 21175
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
the heat provided lebron and wade with shooters because thats all they really needed (aside from a big who can rebound which they still lack).

dwight needs shooters at all 4 positions...........within that, two of those players have to be able to be playmakers and someone has to be able to attack the basket/iso

good luck finding that in the summer.
Nailed it on the head.

Dwight is a good player who needs a lot of good players around him.

Obviously you can say that for anybody but the problem with Dwight is he's so limited offensively that you NEED to have so many players to mask it.
 5 years ago '06        #103
kast 
space
avatar space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
Unless this n*gga d12 learns some post moves, stops shot putting the ball at the backboard, and loses the EXTREME case of butterfingers....I don't want him back.
 5 years ago '10        #104
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,431 | Props total: 6603 6603
 LOONATIK said:
The Lakers are already rebuilding tho, and Howard was/is the first piece. Mitch will get him some young gunners to rock with and it'll be Lakers in 6 by 2014-5. It's not gonna be a process that most other franchises would have to go through, be sorry for a number of years just to finally rise up and be good for a few seasons max. Lakers don't play for playoff positions, rings or bust, don't let this season fool you..
but every teams plays for rings that laker juice is dripping off you son
 5 years ago '09        #105
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
He'll be a rocket and them n*ggas will be scary...
 5 years ago '10        #106
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,431 | Props total: 6603 6603
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #107
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
Cp3 and Dwight in Dallas? n*ggas in Dallas? Ball so soft?
 5 years ago '11        #108
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Who cares if he goes to the Rockets! He will just clog the lane for Harden wannabe Kobe a.ss. That team is fu*king a.ss.

Harden the media made Superstar.

Mr. Superstar

Game 1-.316
Game 2-.375
Game 3-.409

Oh, sh*t! He might shoot 42% next game. Harden without his FT is a fu*king avg player.


Last edited by Chad09; 04-29-2013 at 05:57 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #109
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 Chad09 said:
Who cares if he goes to the Rockets! He will just clog the lane for Harden wannabe Kobe a.ss. That team is fu*king a.ss.

Harden the media made Superstar.

Mr. Superstar

Game 1-.316
Game 2-.375
Game 3-.409

Oh, sh*t! He might shoot 42% next game. Harden without his FT is a fu*king avg player.
U just exposed yourself, u have never watched a Rockets game this season, this stupid Lakers fan had guts to call Harden average,

I think have to add u to my ignore list


 5 years ago '04        #110
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Dwight Howard - The Canswer 2.0
 5 years ago '08        #111
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Chad09 said:
Who cares if he goes to the Rockets! He will just clog the lane for Harden wannabe Kobe a.ss. That team is fu*king a.ss.

Harden the media made Superstar.

Mr. Superstar

Game 1-.316
Game 2-.375
Game 3-.409

Oh, sh*t! He might shoot 42% next game. Harden without his FT is a fu*king avg player.

Laker fan calling the Rockets trash

Damn that sweep k!lled y'all phaggots
 04-29-2013, 07:35 AM         #112
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He gonna go to Houston & have Ralph Sampson & Hakeem mad at his a.ss.
Should take his weak a.ss to the Bobcats.
No pressure there Dwight
 5 years ago '04        #113
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 CosbySweater said:
I honestly don't care what he does. I'm ready to rebuild.
This.........
 5 years ago '06        #114
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 o7media said:
Laker fan calling the Rockets trash

Damn that sweep k!lled y'all phaggots
Rockets aren't that bad, and Dwight would be a nice team to make the team elite.

let's be honest harden is the best the team has, it's basically a team players that couldn't start on an elite team
 04-29-2013, 09:04 AM         #115
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Rockets aren't that bad, and Dwight would be a nice team to make the team elite.

let's be honest harden is the best the team has, it's basically a team players that couldn't start on an elite team
parsons would be starting on at least 25 nba teams. asik would be starting on at least 25 nba teams. harden would be starting on 30. whatchu talmbout?

can't wait for that new Ms. Evelyn
 5 years ago '06        #116
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Tha Problum said:
parsons would be starting on at least 25 nba teams. asik would be starting on at least 25 nba teams. harden would be starting on 30. whatchu talmbout?

can't wait for that new Ms. Evelyn
Lol do you know what elite means?

Harden left okc cuz he couldn't get starter money
 04-29-2013, 09:47 AM         #117
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone still respect this clown in the league?
 04-29-2013, 09:50 AM         #118
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lol do you know what elite means?

Harden left okc cuz he couldn't get starter money
Lol do you know what elite means? Harden was getting starter money, just not superstar money, which he has now. You really think thabo is a better player than him or makes more even tho they had him starting? Don't be an idiot the only team he might be questionable starting for is miami because of the chemistry lbj has with wade. Only teams with guys like george, lebron, and melo wouldn't start chandler parsons kid is a stud and his contract is ridiculously low. Asik is one of the best defensive big men in the league, again, only teams with dwight, noah, marc gasol wouldn't be starting him. There's a bunch of young talent on that roster that's only going to get better. Meanwhile the lakers are moving in the opposite direction with or without howard


Last edited by Tha Problum; 04-29-2013 at 09:52 AM..
 04-29-2013, 10:11 AM         #119
CPRFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He cant carry a team ? No max deal
 5 years ago '06        #120
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Tha Problum said:
Lol do you know what elite means? Harden was getting starter money, just not superstar money, which he has now. You really think thabo is a better player than him or makes more even tho they had him starting? Don't be an idiot the only team he might be questionable starting for is miami because of the chemistry lbj has with wade. Only teams with guys like george, lebron, and melo wouldn't start chandler parsons kid is a stud and his contract is ridiculously low. Asik is one of the best defensive big men in the league, again, only teams with dwight, noah, marc gasol wouldn't be starting him. There's a bunch of young talent on that roster that's only going to get better. Meanwhile the lakers are moving in the opposite direction with or without howard
Harden is good, but it's Obivous by his numbers Houston depends on him. Chandler puts up 16 points a game as a forward. I see him playing but not starting on the elite teams, I'm standing by it.

Harden scored 16 a game with okc, and now scores 24-25. If you think Houston is ready your funny. Howard is the piece they need to get out the first round in their division . I'm not convinced harden can carry the team on his back
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy