Obama took the stage to the White House Correspondent's Dinner to "All I Do Is Win" By Khalid

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2013, 07:01 PM         #61
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, didn't know Chris got down like that.

Eddie right bought Afghanistan producing 90% of the worlds Opium (Heroin)

They also have lead n gold mines, among many other resources.

And Lithium, which can only be found in two countries in the world. Afghanistan and Bolivia, Lithium is used as a trigger for nuclear weapons.
 04-28-2013, 07:19 PM         #62
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
When I hear the word coonin, all I really hear is "stop being a ******"............as I stated before his has had the most effective Presidency in the last 20 years.....haters can hate and spew all the ignorant anti black positivity bullsh*t yall want.........but if Bush were in the office the last 5 years.......all of you would be homeless without a bucket to p!ss in or a window to throw it out of.......dude may not be the alpha-omega on Capitol Hill, but the legislation passed under his watch has kept your ignorant a.ss afloat up till now. But you forget that right? I keep up with politics, and I know for a fact that enacting provisions that allowed American basically more time to get their sh*t together helped the poor and the middle class to sustain the lives they had worked to build......THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN........but idiots who dont know sh*t about sh*t wont agree with that, because Obama the black negro is supposed to take it on the chin so Opie from Mayberry can feel better about his short comings........and black people or Obama supporters in general who actually understand the significance of what government IS SUPPOSED TO DO......are "coonin"........so then what are current Bush supporters? They coonin too? People who knowingly accept failure over success?.......All because the black man has balls and his peers dont?
Someone forgot aBill Clinton was n office before bush
 04-28-2013, 08:03 PM         #63
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this news...nothing new here, move along

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #64
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17164 17164
Nobody said it?

FUTURE LOST

Last edited by The N; 04-28-2013 at 08:24 PM..
 04-28-2013, 09:42 PM         #65
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn b
 04-28-2013, 11:22 PM         #66
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
this guy is worse than snoop with the coonery

and you guys just lap it up like free cookies

it's really not that hard to deceive the masses. look at the plight of your community under obama, he cares so much
look at the dumbfu*ks who even voted for him the first time...

"it's time for change" free healthcare, blah blah blah...

every yr, even bush had a deficit, granted they counted a conflict in his debt, when it's not suppose to be b/c it's in interest of nation....wars count, not conflicts...

regardless though, who the fu*k going to listen to a guy who believes in wealth redistribution....you think if he keeps taking money from the rich, some won't move, and even more won't slowly go broke or spend it before the gov't take it? lmfao....I've heard black people say he's going to buy me a car...how fu*king stupid are you....
 5 years ago '09        #67
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,384 | Props total: 1769 1769
Obeezy
 5 years ago '11        #68
airTG 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 255 255
Corny.
 5 years ago '06        #69
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 cuddyduce said:
Big O has too much swag on that stage brehs
hes the democratic regan...
 5 years ago '11        #70
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,236 | Props total: 1257 1257
this man should be more of a celebrity than our President..

I don't even hate this guy, he's hard to hate on anyway.. after all, he's just a puppet.
 5 years ago '07        #71
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19862 19862
he does this sh*t to troll people i think. It infuriates ppl who dislike him, now is that a good thing? who knows lol.
 5 years ago '06        #72
kast 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 328 328
I hate when ppl say "oh, y'all black ppl voted for him just cause he black blah blah". As if there wasn't a sh*t load of white ppl that voted for the fucc boy Romney just cause he was white.

Ill admit, b4 Obama first term, I ain't know too much about his policies, plans, etc. I voted for him strictly bc he was a black democrat. Something as amazing as bein part of Somin as historic as the first black president was too hard to pass up. I'm proud of my decision, I'm proud of my black ppl that got off they a.ss to vote for him even if it was the same reason I had, I'm proud of the work MY BLACK PRESIDENT has accomplished (refer to the ETHER on pg.2-3). And I'm especially happy bout how salty all you fuccin racists can't do sh*t bout it but sit home and cry your burning souls out until you're dehydrated, rehydrate, then cry some fuccin more til his SECOND TERM is done.

Oh yeah.....that speech/stand up was fire. Course he ain't write it, but It was executed wit a swag only GOATbama could deliver
 5 years ago '11        #73
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,236 | Props total: 1257 1257
Sheep ^
 5 years ago '11        #74
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
 killnarmy said:
i hope this is all for laughs, if not, this n*gga is out here spreading garbage

1. the Buddhist religion DOES NOT condone any substance abuse, opium was introduced to China by British merchants in the early 1800s. The Chinese wants nothing to do with opium.

2. I find it funny whenever someone mentions that America went to Iraq for oil. Have u seen the figures? Now I haven't seen how much oil they extracted from Iraq, but i do know, the war itself cost America a great sum, I honestly doubt there was more profits to be made from the oil they extracted compared to the spendings for war.

theres so much more in this video that im too lazy to point out.

conclusion: dont think you have inside information because you read a couple posts on a conspiracy forum
 5 years ago '08        #75
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 SomeOnesoN said:
this man should be more of a celebrity than our President..

I don't even hate this guy, he's hard to hate on anyway.. after all, he's just a puppet.
all presidents, house, and senate are puppets.

but it gives the nobodies someone to hate or love.

with that being said, i voted for obama, but ill be glad when he is out. i dont think he sucks, but nobody wants to work with the guy, been like that since the day he was elected. gonna be 8 years of nothing cause nobody wants to cross the line and work together to do anything, its childish and stupid. but its also because of who's filling these guys pockets.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
I love how people on this website criticize without either offering a reasonable alternative or an actionable competent solution. Ok, it's cool if you don't agree with Obama, but he's been President for 4 1/2 yrs give or take a couple of months. We've heard your criticisms but what is your alternative that could actually be achieved in a nation that is polarized politically?

Do you think Mitt Romney or John McCain were actually tenable alternatives? What is your solution to what is somewhere around a 40-60 trillion dollar unfunded liability largely created before 2008 and exacerbated by rising health care costs and demographic inequities over the next 40 years? There are currently enough job openings to employ somewhere between 30-35 percent of the unemployed; how do we overcome the educational and geographical roadblocks that hold back the filling of these positions? How do you combat an epidemic of violence, drug use/trafficking, and poor living conditions in large urban centers? If companies insist on college education being prerequisite to employment shouldn't we be applying pressure to make college a feasible option financially while offering a.ssistance so that when kids do go they don't waste 4 yrs getting a degree that doesn't make them a demanded commodity in our workforce. What do we about our transportation system that in some ways has become third world? How do we discourage irresponsible s3xual behavior in youth and try to curb the disgusting rate of single parent homes? How do we raise the rating of our education system back to number one? Those are just some of the problem we face domestically. Why not spend some time trying to develop a cogent viewpoint and plan of action on those issues. OK I'm so off subject..........

If you're so against Obama, did you participate in the primaries and try to prevent him from winning a nomination in 08? Did you vote against him and his policies in 08, 2010 and 12? Did you vote at all in 08, 2010, or 2012? It's lazy bums that don't participate in the betterment of society that ruin this country not a president. A lot of us sit behind computer screens and complain but have no intent of taking any personal responsibility for improving the nation. Yeah, I wrote an essay. Maybe you'll read it maybe not but it is so aggravating to listen to irrelevant arguments that don't lead to a positive change or at least some action by individuals to improve their own local situation.
 04-29-2013, 06:55 AM         #77
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how about americans actually take control of their country and stop being puppets for the zionist bankers agenda

democratic, republican... obama, romney. thats just something to keep your mind occupied, they're all under the command of the bank

when the bankers want a pay day, guess what...? its time to go to war, take out a massive loan for arms and deploy the troops

no point arguing with me, coz at the end of the day. You the taxpayer are the loser in all this

And you wonder why threads like this get no comments, the people can't even begin to comprehend the truth

04-29-2013, 06:56 AM         #78
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good day sir
 5 years ago '04        #79
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1156 1156
Heard this, Obama was actually more hilarious then Conan... and Conan's my dude too
 5 years ago '04        #80
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 A6249CF said:
this guy is worse than snoop with the coonery

and you guys just lap it up like free cookies

it's really not that hard to deceive the masses. look at the plight of your community under obama, he cares so much
^^This
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago