Obama took the stage to the White House Correspondent's Dinner to "All I Do Is Win" By Khalid

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
 Dos-effect said:
99.5%? So in your mind most blacks are ignorant porch monkeys or something? I mean I actually agree with your sediments to a degree, but 99.5?
i mean no disrespect to black ppl but most ones i see seem to care only that hes black, like most rappers, nobodys talking about the plans he has just that hes black
 04-28-2013, 01:31 PM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
Obama is no different than any other president, they handed this jew lover a noble peace prize and he still aint close Guantanamo and his use of drones is having devastating affect on innocent people all over the world

his fraudulent celeb seeking antics may have lames fooled, but dude is no different from bush
Granted, but the difference is while both engaged in the same practices of war, the country went to sh*t under Bush, and has Recovered under Obama.........people hate with this genuine passion when it comes to this dude, like wtf is it really about? I'm not saying that dude is not a double agent out here in the world abiding by the rules put in place by certain factions of the government......but so has every single President before him. And the fact under certain Presidencies, the country has been known to benefit.......while others the country has been known to get fu*ked up(mostly under Republican ruling.....like a majority of the time when a Rep is in office but thats neither here or there)........In this case he has made the country better......I mean sure you can take crack shots at the dude for the fu*k sh*t he has allowed to be passed under his term......but its not like like he is the worst of the worse......people need to step back, stfu and let guy do his fu*king job.....Just as we have allowed every single President before him to do.....
 5 years ago '13        #43
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38328 38328
 MH Tha Fly Guy said:
i mean no disrespect to black ppl but most ones i see seem to care only that hes black, like most rappers, nobodys talking about the plans he has just that hes black
and the ones that do are called c**ns

see big boi and lupe

obama is just a friendly face version of bush
 04-28-2013, 01:32 PM         #44
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MH Tha Fly Guy said:
None taken, its just clear you don't know alot of black people....for that to be your perception on the whole race, kinda short sighted.
 5 years ago '09        #45
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 1340 1340
 MH Tha Fly Guy said:
The thing is everybody complains about him but yet they voted him in AGAIN! i use to like obama for stuff like this, liking hip-hop, talking about sports, stuff other presidents wouldnt speak of but now i think its just a cover for his real motives. I bet you 99.5 percent of the black community doesnt even know his policies but hes black so heyyyy!! lets get him in there
What about the educated blacks like myself that could have genuinely named about 15 things out of that list of 50. And although I can't say any president in our polical system would best serve my needs I'm happy with the direction the country is headed in under his leadership in comparison to my other choices.
 04-28-2013, 03:17 PM         #46
Saphire Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:

[pic - click to view]

never seen that pic....I'd give you props...but you dont need em....
 5 years ago '07        #47
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
I love my President.

GO BLUE
 5 years ago '10        #48
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Carlton Black said:
"I remember when buzz feed was something I did in college at 2am"

04-28-2013, 03:50 PM         #49
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted for him...but our four fathers are turning in there graves now...ur the fu*kin president..there is a certain standard the president should be held to..regardless of if hes black white mexican or some kinda havlesy...jus sayin
 5 years ago '04        #51
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 5 years ago '04        #52
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
 adadfalife607 said:
i voted for him...but our four fathers are turning in there graves now...ur the fu*kin president..there is a certain standard the president should be held to..regardless of if hes black white mexican or some kinda havlesy...jus sayin
And the standard would be not to poke fun at yourself? Gotcha. Havlesy? lmao what

Last edited by Rashad69; 04-28-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
and lmao @ "four fathers"
 5 years ago '07        #54
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 6292 6292
 Rashad69 said:
and lmao @ "four fathers"

four fathers were slave owners ..
 5 years ago '13        #55
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38328 38328
 Dos-effect said:
So people lap up cookies now?.......dude you sound stupid......
Where is the PSA for his own black people who suffer racism every day, where is the PSA for muslims, why only for JEWS? Those two are under attack every day more so than any white faced jew

Jayz indeed is a ****, jews = money, so that's where u will find him grovelling for their causes and don't even try to defend this Zionist sh*t

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #56
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
People love the dog&pony show. No wonder our nation is fu*ked
 5 years ago '11        #57
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 877 877
 04-28-2013, 05:55 PM         #58
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
what about the four mothers of destiny?
 04-28-2013, 05:58 PM         #59
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HipHopFactz>>>>>>>

"Antisemitism is a long word for racism"

"Antisemitism and racism is the same thing"

Can't believe I just witnessed that

Jay-Z is a ****. He can do this, but name the hottest song of the year aka global smash hit NI**AS in paris great way to push the n word and race relations forward

when oh when will black people wake up
 5 years ago '04        #60
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy