Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2013, 07:42 AM         #21
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
lol nvm... It's addressed in the OP

But yeah to get like that in that short of the time you need to eat your a.ss off, take roids, or both lmao. If I was an actor I'd look like Dwayne too.. But I have a life in which I don't [technically] get paid for what I look like... So they'll have to make do lol. I live in Houston... Everyone is fat anyway
stop it
 04-28-2013, 08:12 AM         #22
thehogue3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dream914 said:
i remember him posting these on instagram waayy back (last august).
people saying he was on roids was funny but then again look at him dude got muscle on top of muscles

I call b.s. I can eat 1 pizza with limited toppings by myself... But 4 medium's, pancakes, and brownies. The picture is a fake. Yeah he did that. 4 breakfast pizza's, 12 mini pancakes, and some small a.ss brownies. Gtfoh with that you can't even pull that off in a day much less 1 meal.
 5 years ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Xyrax said:
Yes....it is. Because a Bay movie is good on your resume for future products too. Thats how you build a film career and get your salary from 3 mill a movie to 5, then 7 then 10 then 20 + receipts n*gga.

Remember, it takes motivation and drive to make money like that (most of the time) n*ggas that sit at home doing nothing say sh*t like

"Man once I make a few million I wouldnt do sh*t ellillllllllllse, just chill"

But people with a work ethic cannot just turn off their inner ambition like that. Sure they are millionaires, but they want more, and I ain't even mad. Get money.
you know Michael Bay has the reputation for being one of the worst directors in Hollywood, right? How does being on one of his movies help a career?
The argument you put out might be true in the case of the Rock but not with Mark Wahlberg he has been in films since the early 90s. He has a 20 year resume of films....

What im try to say is that when you are rich money is a horrible motivator...its takes something of much more merit for someone to push themselves like that
 5 years ago '05        #24
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
You n*ggas act like his EXTRA transformation is that amazing... The n*gga was already big! Anyone recall the movie FAST?

Why is it so hard to believe that he did it on a strict diet and workout plan? The results you can achieve in that time frame with sole discipline is fairly amazing especially with someone who's already MUSCLED UP all he did was gain weight the size was already there... so ROIDS my a.ss... no pun.
 04-28-2013, 10:34 AM         #25
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
bull sh*t he was on roids
Most def at some point, I agree. But then again, who isn't
 5 years ago '07        #26
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 tj.iscool said:
stop it
So you're just gonna sit there and act like we don't have 30+% obesity rate? Like we're not perennial contenders for the fattest city in the US lol

Mullany S said:
top it i just visited houston and everybody here is jut thick and not fat. why are people delusional in houston anyway?
It was a joke... And we're not delusional. There are plenty of studies that name Houston the fattest city in America. That's why people say it
 04-28-2013, 10:53 AM         #27
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue3 said:
I call b.s. I can eat 1 pizza with limited toppings by myself... But 4 medium's, pancakes, and brownies. The picture is a fake. Yeah he did that. 4 breakfast pizza's, 12 mini pancakes, and some small a.ss brownies. Gtfoh with that you can't even pull that off in a day much less 1 meal.
Eehhh idk I'm a pretty big eater. When your the rock size that seem like a fairly equal appetite . Plus I don't think he just ate 4 med pizzza then right aftr all them pankcakes and brownies. I'm sure there was some time between each meal.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,255 | Props total: 18122 18122
 thehogue3 said:
he ate those meals throughout the whole day
 04-28-2013, 11:07 AM         #29
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:
he ate those meals throughout the whole day
That's what I'm saying, dude thinks it was all in one sitting
 5 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
Even if he's on roids he still had to put in the hard work. You can take all the roids you want if you don't work you won't make any gains. The rock works out three times a day and has a wrestling ring built on every set he's on and he has one in his house. Dude works hard.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 04-28-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Universal~Mind said:
You n*ggas act like his EXTRA transformation is that amazing... The n*gga was already big! Anyone recall the movie FAST?

Why is it so hard to believe that he did it on a strict diet and workout plan? The results you can achieve in that time frame with sole discipline is fairly amazing especially with someone who's already MUSCLED UP all he did was gain weight the size was already there... so ROIDS my a.ss... no pun.
At his level before they began production of this movie, there's no way anyone can gain the amount of muscle thatI he did wwithout roids. That goes for everyone. After a few years of serious lifting you ccan't gain more thana pound or 2 of muscle a year. It's the first 2 or 3 years that you can gain the most amount of muscle

There have actually been studies done that show muscle gain by using steroids without lifting. I'mnot sure how tthat's possible but the study is out there. I'll have to look for it and post it up later.
 5 years ago '06        #32
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,255 | Props total: 18122 18122
 Yung Dilla said:
Even if he's on roads he still had to put in the hard work. You can take all the roads you want if you don't work you won't make any gains. The rock works out three tomes a day and has a wrestling ring built on every set he's on and he has one in his house. Dude works hard.
you said this perfect.
 5 years ago '07        #33
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
you said this perfect.
Yeah honestly... All my friends on gear are the most disciplined dudes I know. Work outs are intense and their diets are TIGHT. Calipers, food scales, full workout diaries. It's crazy. They literally worked themselves to the max of their potential and then got on the juice. I would never do it, but I'm not going to judge them for it lol

I might know like two dudes that went after the celltech without puttin in the work in the room and in the kitchen and they had no icl
 5 years ago '08        #34
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,259 | Props total: 22161 22161

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Genetically The Rock is on a different level than most people. Of course having the best trainers, equipment, chefs play some role in it, but I still don't see why people fall back to steroids.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #35
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 LexHeyden said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Genetically The Rock is on a different level than most people. Of course having the best trainers, equipment, chefs play some role in it, but I still don't see why people fall back to steroids.

[pic - click to view]

lol yeah... Look at his mustache and his shoulders at age 15
 5 years ago '12        #36
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
 LexHeyden said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You say this , but it makes no sense cause you are leaving out all his wrestling and football years where he was SIGNIFICANTLY doughier looking with way less definition. You're telling me in his prime years late 20's early 30's he was in his worst shape and got significantly more ripped AND bigger after he hit 40 and became an actor ? I mean I'm sure his diet is better now , and he can workout more without being on the road .... but to go from this in your mid-20's

[pic - click to view]

To this at 40

[pic - click to view]

with no "help"

5 years ago '07        #37
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 kiddalex said:
You say this , but it makes no sense cause you are leaving out all his wrestling and football years where he was SIGNIFICANTLY doughier looking with way less definition. You're telling me in his prime years late 20's early 30's he was in his worst shape and got significantly more ripped AND bigger after he hit 40 and became an actor ? I mean I'm sure his diet is better now , and he can workout more without being on the road .... but to go from this in your mid-20's

[pic - click to view]

To this at 40

[pic - click to view]

with no "help"

He's not bigger through. He just looks bigger because of how lean he is. He's about 20 pounds lighter in the picture on the bottom than he is in that first picture you posted...He was around 265-275 pounds when he was wrestling. Now he said he weighs around 250lbs. Plus you can't really compare flexed with a pump vs relaxed lol...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Better Comparison

The argument actually makes more sense when you take a picture of what he looked like around the time he filmed the Game Plan and Now

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 04-28-2013 at 01:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 155 155
I love this ridiculous argument about whether he was on roids or not. First of all, no one knows so shut your crying and second, even if he was on roids, who the hell cares?
 5 years ago '06        #39
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
 LowaEastSide5 said:
you said this perfect.
Lmao my phone auto corrects roids for roads sue me motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '10        #40
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
$969 | Props total: 1872 1872
Mixture of genetics, roids, diet, and hard work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago