Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2013, 12:34 PM         #121
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Lamron? lmao is that normal or am i buggin?

oh yeah, fu*k these clowns
Normal spelled backwards = Lamron
 07-14-2013, 01:17 PM         #122
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
i dont get it

is insane a gd set or bd set? is it a whole different gang not even allied with the folk nation? how is this n*gga secretly a bd if he grew up around gds and chills with nothing but gds? i need to be lectured on this fu*kery
Insane just means you're EBK (everybody k!lla) meaning you don't honor any alliances (unless you and your click have clicked up with others), they don't honor any lit, and they're very faction and click based. Insanes don't honor Folks/Peoples. GDs k!lling GDs, etc. Insane isn't really a gang it's just a block thing, like a block that used to be GDs now just claims Insane and k!lls the other clicks/sets that are nearby unless they're clicked up together. All the old heads are locked up doing fed time...no leadership. There aren't very many big hoods (especially in Englewood) any more, just lots of factions and clicks within factions.

I don't know wtf Lil Jay's deal is to be real with you

Similar to Lil Herb being a No Limit Stone from Terror Town but he drops the 5 and is EBK...this young generation is confused as fu*k and they don't honor anyone outside of their day 1 n*ggas or n*ggas they getting money with.
 07-14-2013, 01:19 PM         #123
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for the record I don't claim any set, nor do I gangbang or endorse gangbanging. Its a cultural thing in Chicago that is multiple generations deep and will never be eradicated. I'm knowledgable but I point the youth towards education, sports, church and anything positive besides drug dealing and gangbanging.
 4 years ago '13        #124
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 406 406
 22Deuce22 said:
Insane just means you're EBK (everybody k!lla) meaning you don't honor any alliances (unless you and your click have clicked up with others), they don't honor any lit, and they're very faction and click based. Insanes don't honor Folks/Peoples. GDs k!lling GDs, etc. Insane isn't really a gang it's just a block thing, like a block that used to be GDs now just claims Insane and k!lls the other clicks/sets that are nearby unless they're clicked up together. All the old heads are locked up doing fed time...no leadership. There aren't very many big hoods (especially in Englewood) any more, just lots of factions and clicks within factions.

I don't know wtf Lil Jay's deal is to be real with you

Similar to Lil Herb being a No Limit Stone from Terror Town but he drops the 5 and is EBK...this young generation is confused as fu*k and they don't honor anyone outside of their day 1 n*ggas or n*ggas they getting money with.
Why does herb say "L'z" in his songs?
 07-15-2013, 06:17 AM         #125
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They just want to die.

07-15-2013, 07:43 AM         #126
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall doing too fu*king much in here....
 4 years ago '13        #127
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,961 | Props total: 2429 2429
 TayMasterChef said:
Lz for no limit
 4 years ago '06        #128
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Domestic Terrorists. Lock them all away.
 07-15-2013, 11:50 AM         #129
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
Lz for no limit
i thought they were doin that for lamron. lamron just a kick it spot for everybody that clicks up w 300
 4 years ago '12        #130
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Chicago makin some dope music thats for sure..
I listen to em both, but I fu*k wit FBG more
 4 years ago '07        #131
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 14405 14405
 dtho43 said:
Lz for no limit

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2013, 03:32 PM         #132
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Throwing up Ls is universal......... Every set throws has their own version
 4 years ago '05        #133
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
pus*y you known on here for bein a virgin that used to work at taco bell , got caught jerkin off in a chatroom for other men then had the pics sent to your family.

You disappeared for a lil bit now u pop back up talkin bout "fu*k the opps" ??

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your dad did when he opened his email and saw them pics
Damn, surprised dude didn't himself after that sh*t, lol
 07-16-2013, 12:29 AM         #134
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TayMasterChef said:
He's NLMB...No Limit Stones from Terror Town
 07-16-2013, 12:34 AM         #135
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
i thought they were doin that for lamron. lamron just a kick it spot for everybody that clicks up w 300
Like dude said...almost every set throws Lz for one thing or another (monkey see monkey do...quite literally). Chief Keef and them throw Lz for Lamron and drop Lz for St.Lawrence and the St.Lawrence dudes do the same thing.

Outside of music, Herb nem would not be chilling anywhere near Normal Ave, mostly BDs and GDs over there. Plus Herb from not from Englewood anyway he's from TT in the South Shore.
 4 years ago '12        #136
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 22Deuce22 said:
Like dude said...almost every set throws Lz for one thing or another (monkey see monkey do...quite literally). Chief Keef and them throw Lz for Lamron and drop Lz for St.Lawrence and the St.Lawrence dudes do the same thing.

Outside of music, Herb nem would not be chilling anywhere near Normal Ave, mostly BDs and GDs over there. Plus Herb from not from Englewood anyway he's from TT in the South Shore.
What About Lil Bibby?
 07-16-2013, 01:30 PM         #137
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:
What About Lil Bibby?
Bibby from the same hood as Herb...Terror Town is a pretty big territory and herb and bibby had different chiefs which is why you don't see Bibby dropping the 5 or saying EBK like Herb does.

NLMB = Never Leave My Brother = No Limit x Muskegon Boyz. Herb & nem have been at war with the Maniac Stones for quite a while which is why you see him slamming the 5 and repping EBK.
 07-16-2013, 01:46 PM         #138
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22Deuce22 said:
Bibby from the same hood as Herb...Terror Town is a pretty big territory and herb and bibby had different chiefs which is why you don't see Bibby dropping the 5 or saying EBK like Herb does.

NLMB = Never Leave My Brother = No Limit x Muskegon Boyz. Herb & nem have been at war with the Maniac Stones for quite a while which is why you see him slamming the 5 and repping EBK.
how the fu*k these n*ggas got 2 different chiefs in the same neighborhood? i remember bump said there was only like 5 chiefs in the whole chi i guess now sh*ts fu*ked up cuz theres probly bout 30 of em. and i swear these chi n*ggas be pissin me off w that copying sh*t. each set got young money and L'z it shows how stupid sh*t got in the chi
 4 years ago '11        #139
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99 OP
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
hol tyme am still here!!!
 4 years ago '12        #140
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 2431 2431
 DEDOS said:
He runs faster than Jackie Joyner Kersey
u really bumped this thread just to say this lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy