Lil Jay #00 and FBG Duck #3 on Lamron/64th throwing up BDK

most viewed right now
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BeyoncĂ© Buys 100-Year-Old Church In New Orleans For $850K
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
thread is just folks smasing folks and making post documentaries about future murders. then u got GD's up there claiming b dogg sh*t when cali gangs don't even acknowledge folks/vl the og's really need to get them youngsters in line

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
holy sh*t this is horrible

04-29-2013, 04:18 AM         #102
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont get it

is insane a gd set or bd set? is it a whole different gang not even allied with the folk nation? how is this n*gga secretly a bd if he grew up around gds and chills with nothing but gds? i need to be lectured on this fu*kery
 07-13-2013, 04:47 PM         #103
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roddy Little said:
#00 is not BD, here's some examples of BD/GD sets or just phrases used by particular sets in southside chicago:

BD:
O-block
Lamron
brick city
keta
wic city
blackgate
otf
joc city
foxxville
mac creek
tymb
dro city

GD:
Tookaville
Stl
Ebt
Welch world
Bricksquad
Insane
Fyb
Tutu
Jaro city
d-block
abm
young money
roc creek
low end
killa ward
Bro you ain't from Chicago...I can tell you're frontin' if you're claiming The Chi.

Dro City is a GD hood...NOT a BD hood. And the 'Low End' is an entire unofficial neighborhood in Chicago where all the Projects used to be. Like 22nd to 53rd and State to the Lake. There's like 15+ sets of all types of GDs, Stones, BDs, MCs, VLs in the Low End...it ain't just one hood.
 07-13-2013, 04:53 PM         #104
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roddy Little said:

1. O-Block and Lamron are NOT the same thing, O-Block (600) is where D.Rose is from. Lamron is Normal spelled backwards = 64th & Normal (300/OTF)

2. Everyone from St. Lawrence is essentially 'BDK', that means they don't fu*k with ANY BD's, not just Chief Keef & nem.

3. Everyone from STL is Insane GD.

4. The beef between the BD's of Lamron/BD's of O-Block and the IGD's of STL goes way back before any of these Chicago n*ggas was even on.

P.S. If you listen to 'John Madden' or '3Hunna' you hear Keef mention Tooka Gang. Tooka Gang or Tookaville is an homage to 'Tooka' who was an OG on STL that was k!lled by the BD's. Now Tookaville is also referred to as JoJo World, depends what part of STL you at. Some call it Wugaworld, some call it Welchworld.
Stop woofin' No one in Chicago says 'OG' when referring to n*ggas on the set. Tooka aka Shondale Gregory was a 15 year old hitta that got k!lled on 063 and St. Lawrence...

Tookaville is 063 x St.Lawrence, you're right about that. But Tookaville and STL have NOTHING to do with Bricksquad or WugaWorld other than they click up. Tookaville is in Woodlawn east of the dan ryan and WugaWorld and Bricksquad are west of the dan ryan in Englewood around 069 and Eggleston, 075 and Stewart.

I bet y'all frontin' as Chi n*ggaz don't even know why n*ggaz say '0' in front of their street name? Nor what gang started it either.

No offense but if you really are from The Chi you must be from the North Pole or suburbs or not plugged in.

Last edited by 22Deuce22; 07-13-2013 at 04:55 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #105
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 520 520
 22Deuce22 said:
Stop woofin' No one in Chicago says 'OG' when referring to n*ggas on the set. Tooka aka Shondale Gregory was a 15 year old hitta that got k!lled on 063 and St. Lawrence...

Tookaville is 063 x St.Lawrence, you're right about that. But Tookaville and STL have NOTHING to do with Bricksquad or WugaWorld other than they click up. Tookaville is in Woodlawn east of the dan ryan and WugaWorld and Bricksquad are west of the dan ryan in Englewood around 069 and Eggleston, 075 and Stewart.

I bet y'all frontin' as Chi n*ggaz don't even know why n*ggaz say '0' in front of their street name? Nor what gang started it either.

No offense but if you really are from The Chi you must be from the North Pole or suburbs or not plugged in.
Tell us more
 07-13-2013, 05:15 PM         #106
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't 600 GD? why was d.rose throwin up GD? lol chicao n*ggas so unorganized.
 5 years ago '05        #107
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 1141 1141
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Maybe u didnt see it on the other pages...

but this is who you tryin to correct bruh

he a fu*kin f*ggot from england fascinated with the chi so he read everything he can on twitter and youtube then front like he really know what goin down.
lmfaoo this cant be roddy little i thought this n*gga was black he act like he know every set in the chi
 5 years ago '13        #108
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 4925 4925
Do you know how easy it would be to roll up on the block, hop out real quick, take a picture, then dip off without anything happening?

How about they post a video of them WALKING through the block, then I'll be impressed.

fu*k bricksquad,fbg,dblock,wuggaworld,etc. They just mad they ain't blow up.
 5 years ago '13        #109
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

You gotta be tinytank wit that avy...

And if you are then you know damn well you the LAST one to be on here talkin about any street sh*t... period
Birth certificate says chicago on it dummy, michael reese hospital in 1991. My uncle did 10 years for armed robbery/conspiracy when he fu*ked with the BDs in the prison system. I never said I was hood but I do have some knowledge on the subject, probably more than you do goofball.
 5 years ago '05        #110
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 1141 1141
but the thing is everyone kno nobody be on lamron anymore tell them n*ggas to go to oblock where n*ggas out everyday all night and the video they took at the front entrance them n*ggas didnt even enter the gate after 15 seconds them n*ggas saying bail out
 5 years ago '13        #111
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
pus*y you known on here for bein a virgin that used to work at taco bell , got caught jerkin off in a chatroom for other men then had the pics sent to your family.

You disappeared for a lil bit now u pop back up talkin bout "fu*k the opps" ??

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your did dad when he opened his email and saw them pics
My fu*k the opps refers to opposition in general, anyone whose against me is an opp. YOU are an opp so fu*k YOU. I'm talking about society, not the gang sh*t.

You need to grow up retard.
 5 years ago '13        #112
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 12077 12077
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
pus*y you known on here for bein a virgin that used to work at taco bell , got caught jerkin off in a chatroom for other men then had the pics sent to your family.

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your dad did when he opened his email and saw them pics
 5 years ago '13        #113
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 520 520
 dtho43 said:
Do you know how easy it would be to roll up on the block, hop out real quick, take a picture, then dip off without anything happening?

How about they post a video of them WALKING through the block, then I'll be impressed.

fu*k bricksquad,fbg,dblock,wuggaworld,etc. They just mad they ain't blow up.
Ain't you that n*gga who said you find other men hot, but ain't gay ?
 5 years ago '10        #114
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
I don't understand how the Folk nation is so self destructive, esp in Chicago

I-NeeD-$$$ said:

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your dad did when he opened his email and saw them pics
got his a.ss down bad
 07-13-2013, 08:02 PM         #115
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22Deuce22 said:

n*gga came through shuttin sh*t down
n*gga called Shondale an OG
Thats like callin Jojo or Aiki an OG cuz of Jojoworld an Aikiville
 07-14-2013, 10:37 AM         #116
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob321 said:
Ain't 600 GD? why was d.rose throwin up GD? lol chicao n*ggas so unorganized.
600 is a BD click...Are you talmbout D.Rose the ballplayer throwing up GD? If so that's b/c he's from a GD hood, the other cat in that pic is throwing up VL. If you're talking about D.Rose that youngin' hitta Keef nem rap about, he's def not throwing any forks up...he's a BD. I would need to see what pic/video you're referring to.
 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM         #117
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:

[pic - click to view]

"...and you know I'm 2-4 no Kobe"

2-4 is BD...no lie I'm from the city and I've never heard of Insane BD, he's prolly just a BD that moved to a GD hood and then got into beef w/ BDs. Idk tho...Lil Jay a nut
 5 years ago '07        #118
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
space
$97,161 | Props total: 79852 79852
Lamron? lmao is that normal or am i buggin?

oh yeah, fu*k these clowns
 07-14-2013, 11:34 AM         #119
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Lamron? lmao is that normal or am i buggin?

oh yeah, fu*k these clowns
Normal spelled backwards = Lamron
 07-14-2013, 12:17 PM         #120
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
i dont get it

is insane a gd set or bd set? is it a whole different gang not even allied with the folk nation? how is this n*gga secretly a bd if he grew up around gds and chills with nothing but gds? i need to be lectured on this fu*kery
Insane just means you're EBK (everybody k!lla) meaning you don't honor any alliances (unless you and your click have clicked up with others), they don't honor any lit, and they're very faction and click based. Insanes don't honor Folks/Peoples. GDs k!lling GDs, etc. Insane isn't really a gang it's just a block thing, like a block that used to be GDs now just claims Insane and k!lls the other clicks/sets that are nearby unless they're clicked up together. All the old heads are locked up doing fed time...no leadership. There aren't very many big hoods (especially in Englewood) any more, just lots of factions and clicks within factions.

I don't know wtf Lil Jay's deal is to be real with you

Similar to Lil Herb being a No Limit Stone from Terror Town but he drops the 5 and is EBK...this young generation is confused as fu*k and they don't honor anyone outside of their day 1 n*ggas or n*ggas they getting money with.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
153 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy