Lil Jay #00 and FBG Duck #3 on Lamron/64th throwing up BDK

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 olook up said:
lil jay is the lamest out of all chicago though.
 5 years ago '07        #102
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
get this sh*t the fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
thread is just folks smasing folks and making post documentaries about future murders. then u got GD's up there claiming b dogg sh*t when cali gangs don't even acknowledge folks/vl the og's really need to get them youngsters in line

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
holy sh*t this is horrible

04-29-2013, 05:18 AM         #104
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont get it

is insane a gd set or bd set? is it a whole different gang not even allied with the folk nation? how is this n*gga secretly a bd if he grew up around gds and chills with nothing but gds? i need to be lectured on this fu*kery
 07-13-2013, 05:47 PM         #105
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roddy Little said:
#00 is not BD, here's some examples of BD/GD sets or just phrases used by particular sets in southside chicago:

BD:
O-block
Lamron
brick city
keta
wic city
blackgate
otf
joc city
foxxville
mac creek
tymb
dro city

GD:
Tookaville
Stl
Ebt
Welch world
Bricksquad
Insane
Fyb
Tutu
Jaro city
d-block
abm
young money
roc creek
low end
killa ward
Bro you ain't from Chicago...I can tell you're frontin' if you're claiming The Chi.

Dro City is a GD hood...NOT a BD hood. And the 'Low End' is an entire unofficial neighborhood in Chicago where all the Projects used to be. Like 22nd to 53rd and State to the Lake. There's like 15+ sets of all types of GDs, Stones, BDs, MCs, VLs in the Low End...it ain't just one hood.
 07-13-2013, 05:53 PM         #106
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roddy Little said:

1. O-Block and Lamron are NOT the same thing, O-Block (600) is where D.Rose is from. Lamron is Normal spelled backwards = 64th & Normal (300/OTF)

2. Everyone from St. Lawrence is essentially 'BDK', that means they don't fu*k with ANY BD's, not just Chief Keef & nem.

3. Everyone from STL is Insane GD.

4. The beef between the BD's of Lamron/BD's of O-Block and the IGD's of STL goes way back before any of these Chicago n*ggas was even on.

P.S. If you listen to 'John Madden' or '3Hunna' you hear Keef mention Tooka Gang. Tooka Gang or Tookaville is an homage to 'Tooka' who was an OG on STL that was k!lled by the BD's. Now Tookaville is also referred to as JoJo World, depends what part of STL you at. Some call it Wugaworld, some call it Welchworld.
Stop woofin' No one in Chicago says 'OG' when referring to n*ggas on the set. Tooka aka Shondale Gregory was a 15 year old hitta that got k!lled on 063 and St. Lawrence...

Tookaville is 063 x St.Lawrence, you're right about that. But Tookaville and STL have NOTHING to do with Bricksquad or WugaWorld other than they click up. Tookaville is in Woodlawn east of the dan ryan and WugaWorld and Bricksquad are west of the dan ryan in Englewood around 069 and Eggleston, 075 and Stewart.

I bet y'all frontin' as Chi n*ggaz don't even know why n*ggaz say '0' in front of their street name? Nor what gang started it either.

No offense but if you really are from The Chi you must be from the North Pole or suburbs or not plugged in.

Last edited by 22Deuce22; 07-13-2013 at 05:55 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #107
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 406 406
 22Deuce22 said:
Stop woofin' No one in Chicago says 'OG' when referring to n*ggas on the set. Tooka aka Shondale Gregory was a 15 year old hitta that got k!lled on 063 and St. Lawrence...

Tookaville is 063 x St.Lawrence, you're right about that. But Tookaville and STL have NOTHING to do with Bricksquad or WugaWorld other than they click up. Tookaville is in Woodlawn east of the dan ryan and WugaWorld and Bricksquad are west of the dan ryan in Englewood around 069 and Eggleston, 075 and Stewart.

I bet y'all frontin' as Chi n*ggaz don't even know why n*ggaz say '0' in front of their street name? Nor what gang started it either.

No offense but if you really are from The Chi you must be from the North Pole or suburbs or not plugged in.
Tell us more
 07-13-2013, 06:15 PM         #108
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't 600 GD? why was d.rose throwin up GD? lol chicao n*ggas so unorganized.
 4 years ago '05        #109
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Maybe u didnt see it on the other pages...

but this is who you tryin to correct bruh

he a fu*kin f*ggot from england fascinated with the chi so he read everything he can on twitter and youtube then front like he really know what goin down.
lmfaoo this cant be roddy little i thought this n*gga was black he act like he know every set in the chi
 4 years ago '13        #110
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,952 | Props total: 2395 2395
Do you know how easy it would be to roll up on the block, hop out real quick, take a picture, then dip off without anything happening?

How about they post a video of them WALKING through the block, then I'll be impressed.

fu*k bricksquad,fbg,dblock,wuggaworld,etc. They just mad they ain't blow up.
 4 years ago '13        #111
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

You gotta be tinytank wit that avy...

And if you are then you know damn well you the LAST one to be on here talkin about any street sh*t... period
Birth certificate says chicago on it dummy, michael reese hospital in 1991. My uncle did 10 years for armed robbery/conspiracy when he fu*ked with the BDs in the prison system. I never said I was hood but I do have some knowledge on the subject, probably more than you do goofball.
 4 years ago '05        #112
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
but the thing is everyone kno nobody be on lamron anymore tell them n*ggas to go to oblock where n*ggas out everyday all night and the video they took at the front entrance them n*ggas didnt even enter the gate after 15 seconds them n*ggas saying bail out
 4 years ago '13        #113
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
pus*y you known on here for bein a virgin that used to work at taco bell , got caught jerkin off in a chatroom for other men then had the pics sent to your family.

You disappeared for a lil bit now u pop back up talkin bout "fu*k the opps" ??

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your did dad when he opened his email and saw them pics
My fu*k the opps refers to opposition in general, anyone whose against me is an opp. YOU are an opp so fu*k YOU. I'm talking about society, not the gang sh*t.

You need to grow up retard.
 4 years ago '13        #114
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,617 | Props total: 9908 9908
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
pus*y you known on here for bein a virgin that used to work at taco bell , got caught jerkin off in a chatroom for other men then had the pics sent to your family.

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your dad did when he opened his email and saw them pics
 4 years ago '13        #115
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 406 406
 dtho43 said:
Do you know how easy it would be to roll up on the block, hop out real quick, take a picture, then dip off without anything happening?

How about they post a video of them WALKING through the block, then I'll be impressed.

fu*k bricksquad,fbg,dblock,wuggaworld,etc. They just mad they ain't blow up.
Ain't you that n*gga who said you find other men hot, but ain't gay ?
 4 years ago '10        #116
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
I don't understand how the Folk nation is so self destructive, esp in Chicago

I-NeeD-$$$ said:

Dont nobody give a fu*k about what your uncle did... how bout you tell us what your dad did when he opened his email and saw them pics
got his a.ss down bad
 07-13-2013, 09:02 PM         #117
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22Deuce22 said:

n*gga came through shuttin sh*t down
n*gga called Shondale an OG
Thats like callin Jojo or Aiki an OG cuz of Jojoworld an Aikiville
 07-14-2013, 11:37 AM         #118
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob321 said:
Ain't 600 GD? why was d.rose throwin up GD? lol chicao n*ggas so unorganized.
600 is a BD click...Are you talmbout D.Rose the ballplayer throwing up GD? If so that's b/c he's from a GD hood, the other cat in that pic is throwing up VL. If you're talking about D.Rose that youngin' hitta Keef nem rap about, he's def not throwing any forks up...he's a BD. I would need to see what pic/video you're referring to.
 07-14-2013, 12:00 PM         #119
22Deuce22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:

[pic - click to view]

"...and you know I'm 2-4 no Kobe"

2-4 is BD...no lie I'm from the city and I've never heard of Insane BD, he's prolly just a BD that moved to a GD hood and then got into beef w/ BDs. Idk tho...Lil Jay a nut
 4 years ago '07        #120
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,471 | Props total: 69969 69969
Lamron? lmao is that normal or am i buggin?

oh yeah, fu*k these clowns
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy