The NBA 2k Curse? (pic)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 ThePainkiller said:
Yet you sit on the Internet like the fatass you are, reviewing perfume, looking like charlie brown, dodging account bets because you having nothing else outside to live for.

It's sad, In the past month I've accumulated more bi*ches phone numbers than you have in your entire 27 year old life

I have 15K posts and I still get more pus*y than you ; but that's not saying too much considering the fact that you don't get any

You're on BX making threads about n*ggas at 4 am, while they are asleep; I guess those gay interracial pr0nos aren't enough for you; eh'?

Mr. Jackson, do we need to give everyone your phone number, address, and IP?

Do I need to contact the FBI about your child pr0nography addiction?

What would this f*ggot do without BX while he's in jail getting his chocolate starfish pearl river plunged.

I know pain had it in him but to sh*t on somebody like this

Johnny just start your e-career from scratch, ya done became the bx toilet
 4 years ago '12        #42
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,477 | Props total: 1290 1290
 ThePainkiller said:
Yet you sit on the Internet like the fatass you are, reviewing perfume, looking like charlie brown, dodging account bets because you having nothing else outside to live for.

It's sad, In the past month I've accumulated more bi*ches phone numbers than you have in your entire 27 year old life

I have 15K posts and I still get more pus*y than you ; but that's not saying too much considering the fact that you don't get any

You're on BX making threads about n*ggas at 4 am, while they are asleep; I guess those gay interracial pr0nos aren't enough for you; eh'?

What would this f*ggot do without BX while he's in jail getting his chocolate starfish pearl river plunged.

lawd 1/2 merci

4 years ago '11        #43
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 ThePainkiller said:

Pain

This post is straight potent ether man sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #44
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 eightytyson06 said:
stop it, madden curse is legit and calvin johnson just a real a.ss Georgia n*gga but 2k curse is just a coincidence.
fixed
 4 years ago '08        #45
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,872 | Props total: 22595 22595
4 in the morning Making threads about n*ggas while they're asleep tho
 4 years ago '07        #46
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 ThePainkiller said:

has anyone on this site not taken a fat sh*t on johnny's face? sh*t is like a rite of passage here
 4 years ago '12        #47
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
Almost 25k posts in 7 months.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #48
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 ThePainkiller said:

[pic - click to view]

technical foul, ThePainKiller. Excessive ether.
 4 years ago '04        #49
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19893 19893
 Hold That said:

Josh smith and iggy are next just like Final Destination..

Rose x
Kobe x
David Lee x
Rondo x
Westbrook x
Iggy
Josh Smith

were the only players in the commercials.. 5 down and two more too go, will Iggy and Smith survive
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago