Outrageous fast foods you can't eat in America

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
freshprinceoflb 1 heat pts
space
space
$492 | Props total: 155 155
 WezLBoy Wonder said:
I'm a veg . I would love that lentil sh*t on much sammich
Salute my veggie broski! Man, if they brought that sandwich to the states
 04-28-2013, 05:42 AM         #42
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't actually had fast food in damn near 2 years, but this make a mop wanna go to the middle east
 5 years ago '11        #43
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
fu*k all tht weirdo sh*t besides the nacho fries
 5 years ago '04        #44
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
had the kfc ground shrimp cutlet, the double mac and i've had a green tea milkshake didn't have the green tea ice cream my wife had a green tea mcflurry though sh*t was bangin
 04-28-2013, 07:40 AM         #45
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
America doesn't have the double big Mac? Wtf... I don't remember McDonalds without it. It's called a Double Big Mac in Canada, not a mega Mac.
We had it in the 90s for a very very short time. It did poorly so they yanked it off menus.

Nothavingit said:
shiiiiit that big mac with 4 patties used to be sold in the US, I remember trying to eat one, I bi*ched out though
Why would you bi*ch out? Compared to sh*t thats in fast food these days to the 90s.. sh*t was probably healthier.

I bet it's healthier then the double baconator which i each every now and then and fu*k you vegetarians in this thread, grow some balls.
 5 years ago '05        #46
$(BLAKE)$ 
space
space
$826 | Props total: 13 13
On the mega Mac you can get something like it here you just get the double quarter pounder with cheese and ask them to make it like a Big Mac, we call that sh*t the super Mac though
 5 years ago '05        #47
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 77 77
 KnickKilla92 said:
Veg Shammi,
Subway, India

Vegetarians are getting the shaft at American Subways, which have only two meatless options: a sad "Veggie Delite" (a.k.a. salad on a roll) or a floppy "Veggie Patty" (made of no identifiable vegetables known to mankind).

Yet in India, they have a buffet of options (literally!). Our favorite is the mouth-watering Veg Sammi, a kebab made from lentils, garlic, and onion served on fresh bread.

[pic - click to view]

Nacho Fries,
Wendy's, Japan

We bet Dave Thomas is rolling over in his grave at this corruption of Wendy's classic fries. Indecisive eaters in Japan no longer have to make the wrenching choice between nachos and fries—they can have both with Wendy's Nacho Fries, a dish of fries topped with guacamole, chili, cheese, and jalapeno peppers. Americans have to trek to both the Wendy's and Taco Bell drive-through windows if they want to dine on something that awesome. Your move, USA.

[pic - click to view]

I had that subway sandwich at a spot near Santa Cruz. sh*t was good... been looking for it ever since down in long beach to no avail
 5 years ago '04        #48
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
its those stupid calorie charts that keep this stuff from coming to america
 5 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Give me a Publix sub over all that junk trash
 5 years ago '07        #50
dvdjamm 8 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 15 15
Let me add a few more...

[pic - click to view]

Burger King's Pumpkin Burger — Japan

It's not just American restaurants that bust out the pumpkin-flavored specials in the fall.

Burger King in Japan introduced the BK Pumpkin burger in October.

Foodbeast's Dominique Zamora breaks it down:

"The 'pumpkin' isn’t your typical tawny squash. The burger features two slices of kabocha (a green, melon-sized winter squash commonly known as 'Japanese pumpkin'), along with bacon, lettuce, a beef patty and a creamy sesame seed/peanut/almond/cashew and hazelnut sauce, all in a pumpkin-shaped bun. For an added premium, super punkin’ junkies can also get a 'pumpkin bomb' option of 10 slices instead of two."

[pic - click to view]

Pizza Hut's Squirting Crust Pizza — Malaysia

In August, Pizza Hut Malaysia introduced, for the first time ever, squirting pizza crusts that ooze with bursts of cheese and tangy sauces.

[pic - click to view]

Wendy's Lobster Caviar Burger — Japan

If you like the finer things in life, fly over to Japan for its lobster surf and turf burger or its $16.28 premium caviar and lobster sandwich.

[pic - click to view]

Pizza Hut's Kit Kat Pops — Middle East

Pizza Hut Middle East is full of crazy ideas.

Like this bizarre Kit Kat stuffed in pizza dough snack that it introduced in September.

[pic - click to view]

Quick's Darth Vader Burger — Belgium

Quick, a Belgian fast food chain, came up with the idea to release a black bunned "Darth Vador" burger to coincide with the 3D re-release of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" in January.

There's something a little disconcerting about a burger with a black bun

But wait...

[pic - click to view]

Burger King's "Premium Kuro Burger"

Colored hamburger buns are the new big trend abroad, it would seem. Burger King Japan is the latest to join the ranks of alternative-color buns with its "Premium Kuro Burger," which aptly translates to "Black Burger." The buns are colored with bamboo charcoal that's mixed into the dough. The ketchup is black, too -- it's flavored with squid ink.

Last edited by dvdjamm; 04-28-2013 at 10:52 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #51
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 WezLBoy Wonder said:
I'm a veg . I would love that lentil sh*t on much sammich

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2013, 11:30 AM         #52
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both those KFC sandwiches look good, and that mega mac OH yea !!! that green tea blizzard just looks good too. it sucks they fu*k us on all the good foods, cars ,and electronics while the rest of the world is ahead of us by alot.....
 5 years ago '10        #53
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
I could've sworn CC's pizza has mac and cheese on a pizza.
 5 years ago '04        #54
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 hitman80v2.0 said:
They got one here in Detroit where the crust is just like that but it's not all fancy though. Just regular cheese in the pull apart crust.
yea we ordered one the other day... pretty good. lots of grease tho
 5 years ago '04        #55
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Nothavingit said:
shiiiiit that big mac with 4 patties used to be sold in the US, I remember trying to eat one, I bi*ched out though
had a hercules burger but i think thats only 3
 04-28-2013, 12:34 PM         #56
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Subway sandwich us here but it's Falafel instead of Lentils. The Mega Mac was actually sold here first as the Monster Mac but It was discontinued on the count of fatassery. Everything else sounds horrible, especially that shrimp patty.
 04-28-2013, 01:17 PM         #57
DhatDhude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I use to get hot wings from BK when I lived in Izmir, Turkey...... BTW they were bomb!!
 5 years ago '09        #58
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
Yeah I saw a show once on Travel Channel that focused on how the fast food restaurants popularized here were vastly different in their menu options around the world. The stuff in this thread is just the tip of the iceberg. Another thing is a lot of what is introduced on menus here came from an idea found abroad.
 5 years ago '06        #59
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
just had some nacho fries

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #60
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 1336 1336
 dvdjamm said:
Let me add a few more...

But wait...

[pic - click to view]

Burger King's "Premium Kuro Burger"

Colored hamburger buns are the new big trend abroad, it would seem. Burger King Japan is the latest to join the ranks of alternative-color buns with its "Premium Kuro Burger," which aptly translates to "Black Burger." The buns are colored with bamboo charcoal that's mixed into the dough. The ketchup is black, too -- it's flavored with squid ink.

n*ggas got influenced by Spongebob's Pretty Patties

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago