DWade paying 35,000 a month to his ex wife

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1831 1831
like I said before ... "baskball wife" is a PROMISNG career
 5 years ago '11        #82
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 OC123 said:
i hate seeing sh*t like this, that bi*ch wasn't with him shooting in the gym
Actually she was her family is the reason he got into college and kept his life on track.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1831 1831
 getyagameup said:

i hear you....however, i think that if we get divorced and i get the kids, you should fend for your fu*king self regardless of who makes what. if the shoes were reversed, we wouldn't get sh*t and would still have to pay her child support and fend for ourselves...it should be no different for women. just saying.

The system is made to favor the women just cuz men had it in a chokehold for SOOOOOOOO long (white men) and the sh*t was so shady that NOW they don't want it to ever be like that again
 5 years ago '07        #84
placez 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 27 27
when they were in college an broke she got a loan out in her name or her moms name to support them
 5 years ago '08        #85
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
 maxnn said:
He got the kids tho, that is a huge W for a male.
 Yellab0y said:
Wade did that girl wrong tho...he better hope he gets another mega deal...
These were the first 2 posts and realest.

She won if you can say that, she caked up for the time being...He won too, huge deal for a man to win custody of his kids....crushing defeat for her.

But lets keep it 100 instead of just always siding with the n*gga. Wade was an a.ss hole to that broad...did her grimey to the point where she turned bat sh*t crazy and then when that wasn't enough he ripped them seeds from her That boy Wade Cold-Blooded
 5 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
 mhurricane266 said:
Off top for the judge to give DWade custody over their mom tells you all you need to know. He's a traveling professional athlete and is granted sole custody of the kids? If you have been through the courts with custody you know that damn near every judge is gonna grant to the Mom off top. She haad to be into some sh*t for her not to get it.

He's an athlete so Im sure hes not sweating all the money she was given but from the outside..yikes..I would have been pissed personally!Thats just me though!
If we talking normal n*ggas then Im wit you....We talkn $100 Million Man tho against lil ol Shivoughn *sp.....she not winning that bruh...he got the resources to smear her name to hell my G. I wouldn't put it past this n*gga to have purposely did some sh*t to her to get her to react negatively...once she reacted he got he wanted, another topic for his lawyers to be like see she is crazy a.ss sh*t.

We dog bi*ches cuz they always looking for the money and rightfully so...but n*ggas wit money is just as shady tho don't be fooled cuz this n*gga is a MVP.
 5 years ago '07        #87
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Mike Nitty said:
These were the first 2 posts and realest.

She won if you can say that, she caked up for the time being...He won too, huge deal for a man to win custody of his kids....crushing defeat for her.

But lets keep it 100 instead of just always siding with the n*gga. Wade was an a.ss hole to that broad...did her grimey to the point where she turned bat sh*t crazy and then when that wasn't enough he ripped them seeds from her That boy Wade Cold-Blooded
 Mike Nitty said:
If we talking normal n*ggas then Im wit you....We talkn $100 Million Man tho against lil ol Shivoughn *sp.....she not winning that bruh...he got the resources to smear her name to hell my G. I wouldn't put it past this n*gga to have purposely did some sh*t to her to get her to react negatively...once she reacted he got he wanted, another topic for his lawyers to be like see she is crazy a.ss sh*t.

We dog bi*ches cuz they always looking for the money and rightfully so...but n*ggas wit money is just as shady tho don't be fooled cuz this n*gga is a MVP.
she's crazy and she been crazy before they were married. he didn't make her call tom crean and curse him out because he advised him to play another year and not jump to the NBA. he didn't make her repeatedly no show when it was his turn to get a chance with the kids, like when he was going to bring them to the all-star game. he didn't make her kidnap the kids and get arrested. he didn't make the judge put a warrant when she was AWOL for a mandatory custody hearing. he didn't make her lie and say he gave her herpes on his birthday, when she got it from somebody she was cheating on him with, then have that thrown out of court immediately. he also didn't make her go through 20+ lawyers because none of them wanted to deal with her crazy a.ss .

all that is why she doesn't have her kids today. he's probably not a saint, but it's feminine to blame him for all the crazy sh*t she pulled. especially when you have no proof that he did anything, only suspicion.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1691 1691
the truest statement in this article based on this thread:

The two have practically lived in the gossip columns of every magazine
 5 years ago '05        #89
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 joshdogg26 said:
she's crazy and she been crazy before they were married. he didn't make her call tom crean and curse him out because he advised him to play another year and not jump to the NBA. he didn't make her repeatedly no show when it was his turn to get a chance with the kids, like when he was going to bring them to the all-star game. he didn't make her kidnap the kids and get arrested. he didn't make the judge put a warrant when she was AWOL for a mandatory custody hearing. he didn't make her lie and say he gave her herpes on his birthday, when she got it from somebody she was cheating on him with, then have that thrown out of court immediately. he also didn't make her go through 20+ lawyers because none of them wanted to deal with her crazy a.ss .

all that is why she doesn't have her kids today. he's probably not a saint, but it's feminine to blame him for all the crazy sh*t she pulled. especially when you have no proof that he did anything, only suspicion.
Non of that matters bruh sorry you don't understand what marriage is. Don't get it twisted but dude married her if she crazy and all. Then knocked her up and had kids. He saw something better and wanted it. He got long bread and wants to do what he wants. Well dude that is going to cost.

She was with him from the start. His fault and nobody elses. I could careless really he rich no matter what. He did not give up half or his kids. I consider that a W.
 5 years ago '07        #90
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 King856 said:
damn bro you obsessed with that mans life huh
he wrote a book about it
[pic - click to view]

Quddus said:
Non of that matters bruh sorry you don't understand what marriage is. Don't get it twisted but dude married her if she crazy and all. Then knocked her up and had kids. He saw something better and wanted it. He got long bread and wants to do what he wants. Well dude that is going to cost.

She was with him from the start. His fault and nobody elses. I could careless really he rich no matter what. He did not give up half or his kids. I consider that a W.
i don't think you get the point. you're a.ssuming that he's directly responsible for her going nuts when she already was nuts and there's really no reason other than general a.ssumptions about rich athletes to suggest he did anything to provoke it. you can do that if you want, but just be aware of what you're doing and don't state it as a fact .
 5 years ago '04        #91
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17383 17383
 CosbySweater said:

Bean won
This.........
 5 years ago '04        #92
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
Wade makes $16M+ per year
His ex-old lady is getting $420K per year

He made out pretty good. Plus alimony runs out so depending on the terms he may only have to pay her for 5 years or so.
 04-26-2013, 01:12 PM         #93
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellab0y said:
Wade should have been paying her like this beforehand, thats the mother of your children. Your African Queen. You gotta make sure she's taken care of.

at least he didnt wife up some white chick like most niccas do when they get money. i respect Wade for that..
n*gga please
 5 years ago '04        #94
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I would have given her about 3 million up front to cover 7yrs and let her go broke in 2yrs or less
 04-26-2013, 01:26 PM         #95
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
I would have given her about 3 million up front to cover 7yrs and let her go broke in 2yrs or less
 5 years ago '09        #96
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
my god over $400k a year
 5 years ago '09        #97
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 King856 said:
no income tax in Florida so he still winning
no STATE income tax, your school is losing
 5 years ago '09        #98
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
As long as he got the kids, he coo. bi*ch was crazy as hell he don't mind taking the hit as long as he got his boys.
 5 years ago '05        #99
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
If I'm in debt when I get divorced, does the bi*ch get half of that, too?

Not married or in debt, hypothetical. 24 now, ain't no way I'm getting married before I'm 30.
 5 years ago '13        #100
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 The Bully said:
she gave him a place to stay back when they were high school lovebirds and prolly bought him sh*t when he was broke. in the end i don't think he minds paying her, no matter what they went thru and no matter how sour things turned out deep down inside they probably still do love each other

the bully knows a thing or two about paying big bread to exes. bully did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy