DWade paying 35,000 a month to his ex wife

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM         #61
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
she gave him a place to stay back when they were high school lovebirds and prolly bought him sh*t when he was broke. in the end i don't think he minds paying her, no matter what they went thru and no matter how sour things turned out deep down inside they probably still do love each other

the bully knows a thing or two about paying big bread to exes. bully did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that
the mvp has spoken
 5 years ago '04        #62
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
>>>>>
 5 years ago '07        #63
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Yellab0y said:
believe that sh*t if you want...

then why did the judge grant her so much money? its because she really has the kids!...even if legally he has sole custody, you really think this man is keeping his kids away from their mother like that? trust me she's with her kids more than twice a week homie...
The judge didn't grant her sh*t bro... This is temporary... And standard operating procedure. This is only while the case is going on.
 5 years ago '04        #64
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Yellab0y said:
Wade should have been paying her like this beforehand, thats the mother of your children. Your African Queen. You gotta make sure she's taken care of.

at least he didnt wife up some white chick like most niccas do when they get money. i respect Wade for that..
gtfo with this fu*king sh*t.

people got the right to marry whoever they want. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, whatever.
 04-25-2013, 08:11 PM         #65
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall do know she was fu*kin another man (her first love) and was spending Wade's money on him while married right?
 5 years ago '07        #66
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Yellab0y said:
U think wade wasn't fu*king other bi*ches while being married? Let's not be ignorant here...
Wade was making the money tho...
 04-25-2013, 08:36 PM         #67
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
damn, i thought after all the crazy sh*t she pulled in the custody case and all the lawyers that dropped her, she wouldn't do that well. i didn't even know this was still going on.
mah nicca D3 gettin that Nas treatment
 5 years ago '04        #68
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 Youngin19 said:
yall do know she was fu*kin another man (her first love) and was spending Wade's money on him while married right?
word???? didnt know that......if true that changes everything
 5 years ago '09        #69
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
n*gga make close to 200,000 dollars a game....... so what!
 04-25-2013, 09:45 PM         #70
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kyrietolakers said:

D-wade would have been better with a non black woman.
Look a Vanessa, she aint fu*k Kobe over.
That highschool sweetheart sh*t gotta stop
That's why i'll make sure my kid don't go to an all black school, if he goes to the A, I dont need him bringing home some hoodrat crazy bi*ch.
damn mah nicca what black girl fu*ked u over?
 5 years ago '10        #71
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
aye her and her moms took wade in when his mom was suckin that glass d!ck and this n*gga was homeless. bi*ch deserve that much
 5 years ago '04        #72
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
bi*ch dont deserve a dime. Dis aint da 1600's. Women can vote, AND provide for themselves now. And dont get that confused with child support whic he def should be paying.
 5 years ago '07        #73
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 cold_young_thug said:
bi*ch dont deserve a dime. Dis aint da 1600's. Women can vote, AND provide for themselves now. And dont get that confused with child support whic he def should be paying.
he has custody of his kids.
 5 years ago '11        #74
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
Off top for the judge to give DWade custody over their mom tells you all you need to know. He's a traveling professional athlete and is granted sole custody of the kids? If you have been through the courts with custody you know that damn near every judge is gonna grant to the Mom off top. She haad to be into some sh*t for her not to get it.

He's an athlete so Im sure hes not sweating all the money she was given but from the outside..yikes..I would have been pissed personally!Thats just me though!
 5 years ago '11        #75
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 Yellab0y said:
Wade should have been paying her like this beforehand, thats the mother of your children. Your African Queen. You gotta make sure she's taken care of.

at least he didnt wife up some white chick like most niccas do when they get money. i respect Wade for that..
fu*k that bullsh*t you speaking.

Wade needs to move to texas when his contract expires and then reconstruct this deal.
 5 years ago '06        #76
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Where the fu*k is this bi*ch going that cost 10k a month

Kobe won
 5 years ago '04        #77
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
 Yellab0y said:

while i dont agree with the paying his ex wife money beforehand...i do respect you comment right here! Dwade aint coonin like RG3.
 5 years ago '04        #78
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Yellab0y said:

he prolly was b. n*gga been getting bread. after he won a ring is when he divorced shorty....the next year....might have went to his head n he was prolly fu*king mad more bi*ches. still i'm sure she was good financially.

Deeangoe said:
Man they was talking in the morning on 99 jams in the morning bout she got a million dollar settlement

Talking bout that ain't enough she deserves half

And it was dudes too

Fohwtbsb
im quite surprised that it's dudes that were saying this. personally, i don't agree. a child doesn't mean you deserve money because then it can be argued then the ownership of the pus*y, right? i mean, if i'm paying for it i should have it when i want it no?? i think this is where women get positively objectified and are ok with it, if you think about it. now they are like half property half human. if he has full custody of his kids, that means he's paying for his bills and all. why the fu*k does she still have to get anything??? she should fend for herself. in his case, i don't think that she should get sh*t more than that 1 mill......if she can't go from there and she's not responsible for kids, that should be her problem. he doesn't need her for sh*t. if the shoes were reversed, a man would get a fu*king penny.

Two02x3 said:
So what....it's only money. She can go on and buy some nice expensive sh*t but she won't be doing it with her kids. He got custody which is the most important thing. That in itself is a bigger win than her receiving a check every month.
yea, with all the money he has, this aint' sh*t. still, he has the kids. she should've gotten what she got and now fend for herself.

TattooedMPsz said:
wonder how long those month payments are?
hopefully not long at all.

Optimus Crime said:
The judge didn't grant her sh*t bro... This is temporary... And standard operating procedure. This is only while the case is going on.
good to know.

Youngin19 said:
if this is really the case and there's some proof of this then i don't think that she should get sh*t. here's my take on sh*t like this.....if a man cheats, its what we're known for. a man with money, well, even more so. now if a woman knows this and then stays to work sh*t out or just outright leaves, then i can respect that. now if she finds out and goes to do her and then tries to stay then she was/is no better than the man and, imo, doesn't have a fu*king leg to stand on and based on her retaliatory actions, in a situation like this, shouldn't get sh*t for that. she didn't keep sh*t 100%. different when she does it in this kind of situation because then with all the money and lifestyle, she should either deal or leave for entitlement purposes.....no?

Yellab0y said:
U think wade wasn't fu*king other bi*ches while being married? Let's not be ignorant here...
still, he was providing everything. not saying that it's an excuse however for her to bounce and do her is just as, if not more damaging, if you ask me. for her she's even more wrong than he is, imo.

Phuck Yiu said:
she better be paying child support.
exactly. if it were a man, that's exactly what he'd be paying if she had custody, even if she had her own money.

DEDOS said:
that sh*t is crazy

million lump sum and 35 K a fu*king month. damn that bi*ch making half a mill a year

actually, she's only making 420k a year but i guess that's close enough.

Icee said:
I'm not sure if yall n*ggas are aware of this, but if you make more money than the woman you decide to marry and bear kids with. You will definitely be paying CHILD SUPPORT + ALIMONY + Monthly Fees to maintain the cost of living you provided.
i hear you....however, i think that if we get divorced and i get the kids, you should fend for your fu*king self regardless of who makes what. if the shoes were reversed, we wouldn't get sh*t and would still have to pay her child support and fend for ourselves...it should be no different for women. just saying.
 04-26-2013, 04:06 AM         #79
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what I understand she doesn't deserve a nickel.
 5 years ago '07        #80
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 OC123 said:
i hate seeing sh*t like this, that bi*ch wasn't with him shooting in the gym
actually she was.she been down since h.s i think
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy