Scarface Says "Hip Hop Is White Now," Blames Record Executives

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 mR ReZiW said:
you should know the deal by now

black man proud of his roots= militant black man/ afrocentric

white man proud of his roots= patriot/ model citizen

They teach us to hate ourselves
Are you retarded? it's the other way around.

If a white hockey player used the same tone as Scarface did over the recent influx of black hockey players the entire world would be on his a.ss about being a racist.

I'll bring the example closer to home though black person says "black power" nobody says anything, a white person says "white power" everyone thinks he's in the klan.
 04-25-2013, 04:54 PM         #162
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
White people how does it feel to support a culture where the architects and founders label you outsiders and vampires?

I think y'all should stop supporting it

Not you though, Ronald
Nailed it

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #163
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
nah blame napster
 5 years ago '09        #164
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
black ppl dont support black ppl
 5 years ago '08        #165
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
i agree.....i dont even listen to the radio anymore.
 5 years ago '06        #166
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I agree but people have been bootlegging on the streets before sells started falling. IMO people stopped buying albums when artists started releasing bullsh*t albums.
Internet k!lled it slowly. It used to be quicker to run grab an album and listen to most by the time you could get the couple songs available off it dowloaded to napster, or whatever. Now I could transfer 100s albums off harddrives. CDs are worthless now. I listen to xm, or I heart radio mostly
 04-25-2013, 05:01 PM         #167
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DanBootleg said:
Are you retarded? it's the other way around.

If a white hockey player used the same tone as Scarface did over the recent influx of black hockey players the entire world would be on his a.ss about being a racist.

I'll bring the example closer to home though black person says "black power" nobody says anything, a white person says "white power" everyone thinks he's in the klan.
lol @ the white power/black power comparison

Why do whites need power when they systematically k!lled, enslaved and stole their way to the top. White powers written all over a black person externally and internally

As for the hockey comment, I can't reply to that as I don't watch it. I could however give you an ACTUAL example in football (Google John Terry Racism)

On the flip side, white people love to toss the coin on this "we are scrutinized" act. In reality you do the scrutinizing, not to mention your post is based on misconceptions invoked by the media. Mines cold reality
 04-25-2013, 05:02 PM         #168
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I hear in this thread is big ree was right all along and I am sorry

beg a lil more and I will consider forgiving you

and a bunch of white boys mad
 5 years ago '11        #169
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
I feel like he has said this already, like a year ago or so
 5 years ago '13        #170
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 STAY ASLEEP said:
its kind of bullsh*t to complain about it though. Feelin sorry for yourself a.ss n*ggaz. If u so mad about it then stop giving them the power. Keep it underground. You can make just as much money and you dictate the culture.

"White people took over hip hop!!!! Its bullsh*t!!!!!
Okay, now whats my next single mr executuve?"

"White people took over hip hop!!!! Its bullsh*t!!!!!
Okay, now can i have a record deal?"

fu*king idiots. Some of y'all who are even trying to get into the industry and complaining about this are too smart for this sh*t. YOU DONT NEED A RECORD DEAL, THEY NEED YOU. get it thru your fu*king thick skulls. Seriously.

Easier said then done.
 5 years ago '07        #171
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5859 5859
 mR ReZiW said:
you should know the deal by now

black man proud of his roots= militant black man/ afrocentric

white man proud of his roots= patriot/ model citizen

They teach us to hate ourselves
True Indeed
 5 years ago '10        #172
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
LOL I done seen it all. Lame a.ss posers attacking Face Mob for that trill spill. I hope more legendary rappers and singers speak out on this r*pe of rap & r&b.
Face > corny a.ss posters defending the fu*kery from corny artists and label executives

cankstoochie said:
racist
who the devils that infiltrate and pimp artists while dumbing my ppl's music down? Try again without your butt hurt feelings.

Matt504 said:
Barry Weiss

[pic - click to view]

too trill for Boxden homie

dlettern said:
EXACTLY! Cats act as if the internet doesn't exist.

White people didn't make Trinidad James popular, Black Southern Hip Hop fans did....before he was signed! Trap music is the epitome of ignorance in Hip Hop, yet this is what most Black Hip Hop fans will argue for....that and the usage of the N word. However, we're to blame White people for all of that?.....weak
Bruh thats who their signing and giving the most push.

justinjones said:
actually the internet did make him popular.

that crazy a.ss cover and fader/complex/one of them helped it

now

you can blame every b!tch that fits the criteria for this song buzzing

PLEASE...Don't ever post that wack a.ss simp anthem sh*t again. That lame sh*t celebrating hood rats ands.luts, homie never would get any kind of play in my ride nor headphones. Unacceptable

Matt504 said:
excerpt from:
Trill spill homie, thats too real for Boxden

614FACE said:
some of yall are confused. he's not talking about white artist or white fans, he's talking about white exec's that have no knowledge, passion or business of this culture that dictate more then they should. honestly its just something else that was stolen by the white man for personal gains. im pretty sure the same thing was said about rock music years ago. Michael Jackson (and countless others) have said the same sh*t about black music being run by whites.

as far as who's fault it is? thats questionable, but one thing for sure when it comes business, economics and power they are not gonna let no n*ggaz have more power then they do.

we can look at history and make those a.ssumptions. all white people aint bad, but some of you are blind to how this sh*t works, and in denial of the effects. this sh*t is deeper that rap music and it always has been.
A lot of white boys catching feeling when he talking specifically about the label heads and executives lol
 04-25-2013, 05:09 PM         #173
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #174
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
rofl hip hop white?

its just bad now

the majority of artists r still black
 04-25-2013, 05:17 PM         #175
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
And here we are back at the beginning of the racism circle. As long as humans are seperated by colors, racism will live forever. Blacks whites blacks whites blacks whites blacks whites blacks whites blacks whites blacks whites blacks whites black whites. americans. people. humans.
so we gonna act like black people are not the most targeted people in the whole world?

black people should keep our heads down and forget about that right?

if we dont speak on it, we can pretend its not happening right?
 5 years ago '12        #176
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
he's right...this just my experience...

White people, in general, aint really start fu*kin with BLACK RAPPERS until 50 Cent came out then you had a bunch of white "G-Unit" nerds. I'm guessing because of his ties to Eminem once he first went mainstream. Then the "white fan rap base" continued to explode when n*ggas like Kanye West and Lil Wayne started makin "Hip-Pop" and "genre mixing" type tracks.
Now you get online on hip hop websites and blogs and it's a bunch of weird a.ss posts that you know came from the white boys floodin these sites.

It used to be a time 'bout 10 years ago you could log into hip hop websites and the convos with people was just like talkin to your actual homeboys,
now you get on these sh*ts havin to read over tons of posts with people callin each other sh*t like "c*nts" and arguin over which lame a.ss "alternative/mixed genre" soundin rapper
is better than the other.
 5 years ago '12        #177
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,305 | Props total: 3985 3985
Ignorance... Music isn't defined by race. Well, maybe slave songs.
This n*gga scarface not eating
 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM         #178
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and a bunch of white boys feel that Brad Jordan is not allowed to voice his opinion on black culture and hip hop music but they are ?

Hip Hop is being stolen just like rock n roll

by 2025 it will be completely white with a couple Jay Z and Rick Ross type of "brothas"

youll should be happy if you love hip hop and not just what you are told and sold

I never understood why whites love listening to poor black man rap music talk about the hood even tho they hate the "coons" and "hoodrats" in it ?

can somebody explain this to me without jokes or name calling
 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM         #179
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
If the cycle is going to end, it has to end somewhere.

If you blame white people, then you are guilty of the same racism. Blame racists.
I shouldn't blame white people for taking my ancestors to foreign land and enslaving them while erasing our WHOLE history, heritage, language, culture

I shouldn't blame white people for bringing guns/drugs into my community

I shouldn't blame white people for the victimization of the black man

I shouldn't blame white people for the raping of ALL africas resources

I shouldn't blame white people for creating sanctions on our cultures to ensure we can never trade on the free market

I shouldn't blame white people for k!lling our leaders

I shouldn't blame white people for using our music as a means to subdue us

really? really? really?
 5 years ago '12        #180
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Trilluminati GA said:
LOL I done seen it all. Lame a.ss posers attacking Face Mob for that trill spill. I hope more legendary rappers and singers speak out on this r*pe of rap & r&b.
Face > corny a.ss posters defending the fu*kery from corny artists and label executives

who the devils that infiltrate and pimp artists while dumbing my ppl's music down? Try again without your butt hurt feelings.

too trill for Boxden homie

Bruh thats who their signing and giving the most push.

PLEASE...Don't ever post that wack a.ss simp anthem sh*t again. That lame sh*t celebrating hood rats ands.luts, homie never would get any kind of play in my ride nor headphones. Unacceptable

Trill spill homie, thats too real for Boxden

A lot of white boys catching feeling when he talking specifically about the label heads and executives lol
true....lol fu*k 'em lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago