Scarface Says "Hip Hop Is White Now," Blames Record Executives

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2105 2105
 mR ReZiW said:
black people are too accommodating and good natured... thats the real problem. We're people of the Sun, the true people of the earth. Even when we invaded Europe (Iberia) we built up the country, unlike the white man who invaded, enslaved and destroyed.

We let everybody in to enjoy the fruits of our labour and now we reap the consequences. They do say nice guys finish last

They try to make out that the black man is the biggest danger to society. When they're the ones supplying you with poison, whether it be drugs/guns in your community, poison in your food etc etc. They're the ones dropping bombs, embarking on drone attacks on helpless civilizians. Stealing countries livelihoods, enslaving entire countries (yes in present day)

But yet, the black man is the biggest danger to society :/
So let me get this straight. Black people are the angels and white people are the devils? Thats what I got from ur post
 5 years ago '04        #122
RB26deTT 2 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 108 108
white?
 5 years ago '05        #123
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
What's an example of this? Most white people that listen to hip hop listen to 2pac, biggie, jadakiss, styles p, nas, and jay-z.

Most black people listen to MMG, chief keef, gucci, and future.

Who's really the one to blame here?

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 04-25-2013 at 04:05 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #124
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
Is there any label which isn't run by a jew?

If you look at the hierarchy of every rap label you'll find a jew making a quick profit
 5 years ago '08        #125
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3045 3045
 JordanWest86 said:
So let me get this straight. Black people are the angels and white people are the devils? Thats what I got from ur post
if thats all u got out of it then you're a complete dumb a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #126
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
White people ain't the devil, nobody said that. But I'm not gon mince words when I say y'all are a special race in a bad way. I don't care how that comes off cause the statement is based on personal experience and documented history. And y'all get mad when somebody calls u on your historical m.o.. When the TRUTH is, if the civil war hadn't played out as it did, y'all would probably still be callin n*ggas 2/3 of a human being by law.

Even still white people didn't k!ll hip hop. They k!lled the profitability of the genre. Which is fine with me because that's not what I loved about it to begin with.

Thank god for downloading, the Internet, and the wide availability of studio equipment. This sh*t was too big to k!ll from the jump.

Last edited by Jayceon; 04-25-2013 at 04:09 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #127
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
now hiphop ain't sh*t if this
[pic - click to view]

ain't happening to each song we always wanna share sh*t but nobody shares with us.. one day we will learn.
 04-25-2013, 04:04 PM         #128
thraxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illiterate a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #129
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2105 2105
 V.R. Nabor said:
if thats all u got out of it then you're a complete dumb a.ss
Well when he refers to black people as "We" and leaves "They" vague its hard not to a.ssume.
 04-25-2013, 04:04 PM         #130
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry but, it's not the white people who are k!lling hip hop. It's the Rick Rosses the Futures the Gucci Manes the Soulja Boi Tellums the rappers who glorify selling 'white' are destroying hip hop.

The fans of hip hop are destroying hip hop because they don't demand anything better. Stop telling yourself 2 Chainz is a good rapper. There's a reason he couldn't get signed until he was in his mid-30s - rap has lacked talent for the past 10 years and running.
 5 years ago '13        #131
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
Black folk are under disillusion that they own and control their genre or music. The jew runs the game, you forever will be a hoe until you figure out how to handle ur own distribution.

All this "black excellence", "black republicans" sh*t is fraudulent, u are still getting pimped

Just like ur puppet president, the white jew pulls all the strings

Ur 3 most powerful rappers will never rock the boat, because they don't have the heart to or the know how, so they will carry on working under the man who is tuning over billions, while u rap about all gold everything, Columbia and n*ggaz in paris

04-25-2013, 04:07 PM         #132
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
black people are too accommodating and good natured... thats the real problem. We're people of the Sun, the true people of the earth. Even when we invaded Europe (Iberia) we built up the country, unlike the white man who invaded, enslaved and destroyed.

We let everybody in to enjoy the fruits of our labour and now we reap the consequences. They do say nice guys finish last

They try to make out that the black man is the biggest danger to society. When they're the ones supplying you with poison, whether it be drugs/guns in your community, poison in your food etc etc. They're the ones dropping bombs, embarking on drone attacks on helpless civilizians. Stealing countries livelihoods, enslaving entire countries (yes in present day)

But yet, the black man is the biggest danger to society :/

You're what is wrong
 5 years ago '04        #133
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 joblakthe1 said:
Nas tried to tell n*ggaz at one time, "Don't let these suit and ties control this sh*t because once they do. It's over."
True....and Face is right on imo. To my White brothers on the bx, dont take it as a diss to you or your culture, but there are those within your culture that possibly still have the same hatred of yesteryear, and they control who and what is said to the masses in commercial form.

Now another of my gripes is why the powers that be seem to push the amateurs instead of the proven professionals of hip hop. Yall are listening to demo tapes now with no meaning as opposed to cats who have mastered the craft and can give you some food for thought. Other music genres dont have this issue. Rock cherishes the veteran rockers.....Hip hop is supposedly all about the youth, but in reality your favorite rappers are not young at all. Its unfortunate that these new young rappers are being exploited because their message is so sick or inappropriate and the youth that listen are like sheep. If you compare the now to like it was back then, you would think social injustices and opportunities are way worse now than it was in the earlier years. Which is so not true. Its almost like the new music by our youth is give up music rather than showing the struggle to maintain and rise and have fun in between......which leaves the room for someone who does not endure the struggle at all to come in using the foundations of hip hop to become somewhat of a prophet because their music is less threatening and less ignorant - which Scarface i think was trying to imply. Yall dont hear me though.
 5 years ago '04        #134
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6427 6427
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Sorry but, it's not the white people who are k!lling hip hop. It's the Rick Rosses the Futures the Gucci Manes the Soulja Boi Tellums the rappers who glorify selling 'white' are destroying hip hop.

The fans of hip hop are destroying hip hop because they don't demand anything better. Stop telling yourself 2 Chainz is a good rapper. There's a reason he couldn't get signed until he was in his mid-30s - rap has lacked talent for the past 10 years and running.
he was in a group until his 30s that was signed and dropped two albums
 5 years ago '06        #135
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
Gotta agree, but I think it's got more to do with the market. Alot of rappers start off real, then want more. Make a couple mainstream or love songs and never go back.

Rip to Nellys career, he's a victim of the mainstream beast
 5 years ago '05        #136
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
iono yo, hiphop has no color to me, fu*k what ya think, hip hop is something of its own, colorless its a feeling a way, not a color
 5 years ago '06        #137
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
What's an example of this? Most white people that listen to hip hop listen to 2pac, biggie, jadakiss, styles p, nas, and jay-z.

Most black people listen to MMG, chief keef, gucci, and future.

Who's really the one to blame here?
Wow thats a stereo Type and genralization

Most black ppl. I dont listen to none of those artist u claim black ppl listen to so I guess Im White.

I see white folks getting all sensitive about the truth. smh
 5 years ago '07        #138
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
 teekarow said:
True....and Face is right on imo. To my White brothers on the bx, dont take it as a diss to you or your culture, but there are those within your culture that possibly still have the same hatred of yesteryear, and they control who and what is said to the masses in commercial form.

Now another of my gripes is why the powers that be seem to push the amateurs instead of the proven professionals of hip hop. Yall are listening to demo tapes now with no meaning as opposed to cats who have mastered the craft and can give you some food for thought. Other music genres dont have this issue. Rock cherishes the veteran rockers.....Hip hop is supposedly all about the youth, but in reality your favorite rappers are not young at all. Its unfortunate that these new young rappers are being exploited because their message is so sick or inappropriate and the youth that listen are like sheep. If you compare the now to like it was back then, you would think social injustices and opportunities are way worse now than it was in the earlier years. Which is so not true. Its almost like the new music by our youth is give up music rather than showing the struggle to maintain and rise and have fun in between......which leaves the room for someone who does not endure the struggle at all to come in using the foundations of hip hop to become somewhat of a prophet because their music is less threatening and less ignorant - which Scarface i think was trying to imply. Yall dont hear me though.
Well said my man
 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM         #139
jasons559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Church Dat!!!! leave it to the OG's of the game to still tell the truth
 04-25-2013, 04:14 PM         #140
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ya'll f*gs said:

You're what is wrong
I'm whats right

Marcus Garvey is whats right

Thomas Sankara is whats right

Patrice Lumumba is whats right

Malcolm X is whats right

THE GREATEST BLACK MAN TO EVER LIVE

and surprise surprise, 3 a.ssassinated and 1 exiled.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy