Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 King856 said:
somebody who has more business sense than you in the music industry
I was trying to say wouldn't not would. Damn phone
I'm saying I'm not blaming interscope to sign the main guy in the drill scene.
 5 years ago '10        #82
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Black people working for white executives. n*ggas aint stupid, they know what their bosses will like.

And it's past that. The Ringtone Rap era of hip hop was about selling your soul to make a dollar. People made songs that they knew would appeal to broader audiences. The sound of hip hop completely changed around then. People don't realize how pivotal 2006-2007 was in terms of changing course of hip hop to what it is now. That's around the same time Wayne blew up too.
Lil Wayne blew up before 06-07 lol
 5 years ago '05        #83
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9668 9668
 kiddrocay said:
I wonder about this sometimes because most of wu-tang fans are white
 Matt504 said:
EXACTLY

Black people are 12-13% of the American population, yet somehow if Blacks supported Hip-Hop more of the right artists, it would bring positive changes to hip-hop.

We can even go more modern day and talk about 50 Cent.

n*ggas are gonna pretend only black people bought 10 million copies each of the Massacre and GRODT?

Only n*ggas went to those G-Unit concerts too, huh?

And LOL @ people bringing up Eminem in here. That white n*gga must have fu*ked some of your n*ggas' moms or something. "But Eminem did this!"
 04-25-2013, 01:35 PM         #84
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
face kicking knowledge i dont even fu*k with new rap no more except ross
 5 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 BBhiphop said:
Lil Wayne blew up before 06-07 lol
Wayne didn't do his pop sh!t til like 08-09
 5 years ago '05        #86
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 WCIB said:

n*ggas are gonna pretend only black people bought 10 million copies each of the Massacre and GRODT?

And LOL @ people bringing up Eminem in here. That white n*gga must have fu*ked some of your n*ggas' moms or something. "But Eminem did this!"
fu*k is you talkin bout? Who signed 50?
 5 years ago '05        #87
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
fu*k is you talkin bout? Who signed 50?
Damn dummy.

I'm talking negatively.

All people (the haters) want to do is sh*t on Eminem. Truth be told, if he was as big of a white menace as those people make him out to be, why is there a list of n*ggas as long and dark as my d!ck (pause) that he's put on?

The only white dude he tries helping is Yelawolf and we saw how that worked out.
 5 years ago '10        #88
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Carter 2 dropped in 2005, and it sounds nothing like Carter 1, 3, or 4. That sh*t is a straight East-Coast sound album. sh*t had a bunch of beats that Dipset could've easily spit over.

Wayne was hot around Carter 2, but he didn't become what he is now until around 2006-2007. Then he capitalized on that with A Milli in 2008 and he was set. The ringtone rap era made Wayne and that turned him into a pop-ass, skateboarding fu*k a.ss n*gga.
ok, true, but still, has nothing to do with white executives...the only reason Wayne started to make that f*ggot a.ss music is because Birdman's pockets filled up quicker by targeting white teenage girls
 5 years ago '05        #89
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Em's lead singles were always corny a.ss comedy tracks. Real Slim Shady, Without Me, Just Lose It...this n*gga made a career out of it. He knows what people want.

Em is proof that label executives don't give a fu*k about black conscious rappers. Like Benzino said...

"Five shades darker mothafu*ka you'll be Canibus
No one would care about your complicated rhyme style
Another backpack rapper out of style"
People dont dance to them tracks B.
Tyler the Creator makes comedic/weird/dark tracks and does modest numbers.
And yes those numbers come from white folks.
 5 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 WCIB said:
The only white dude he tries helping is Yelawolf and we saw how that worked out.
And the only reason he does that is because of iovine and Jim Johnson. They got yela on interscope not em. Not saying eminem doesn't like him but he was more involved with slaughter house than yela
 04-25-2013, 01:50 PM         #91
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I wonder about this sometimes because most of wu-tang fans are white
revisionist
?

You guys do realize there once was a time when only rebellious White kids listened to rap. Just listen to any Kid Rock song....Whites did not always run Hip Hop..Ask Russell Simmons. Revisionist? The Irony.....

Most of Wu Tang fans are White? Where are your stats coming from?.....All of these baseless generalizations are bananas
 5 years ago '05        #92
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 justinjones said:
And the only reason he does that is because of iovine and Jim Johnson. They got yela on interscope not em. Not saying eminem doesn't like him but he was more involved with slaughter house than yela
Which reinforces my point even further.
 04-25-2013, 01:51 PM         #93
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There will always he a heavy white presence in hip hop simply because white youth idolize black culture. That's why Dead Prez can say "I got not love for whitey and live callin em cracka" and the devils will still support him. That's why white kids will hop on the internet and lie about being black. It's a serious clash between their bigoted nature and their desire to be close to a culture they played zero part in creating.
 5 years ago '10        #94
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
and just for the record, 2 of my 3 possible favorite labels at the moment...

Mello Music Group - founded/run by a white man
Rhymesayers - founded/run by 2 white men
 5 years ago '05        #95
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 WCIB said:
Damn dummy.

I'm talking negatively.

All people (the haters) want to do is sh*t on Eminem. Truth be told, if he was as big of a white menace as those people make him out to be, why is there a list of n*ggas as long and dark as my d!ck (pause) that he's put on?

I'm not sh*ttin on Eminem. Eminem is great. But he can do whatever the fu*k he wants and still sell because he's nice AND the right color.

He's not a menace he just fits in the template for the white wash. He says it himself that he's Elvis. I have no problem with that cause I enjoy/buy his and 50's music. Can we say the same for both artists and their fans? fu*k no. 50 thought that same sh*t with BISD and got the black reality check. Eminem drops Relapse. Sells. Verbally sh*ts on that album and drops another a year later and sells more. No black rapper alive is doing that.
 5 years ago '05        #96
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
I'm not sh*ttin on Eminem. Eminem is great. But he can do whatever the fu*k he wants and still sell because he's nice AND the right color.

He's not a menace he just fits in the template for the white wash. He says it himself that he's Elvis. I have no problem with that cause I enjoy/buy his and 50's music. Can we say the same for both artists and their fans? fu*k no. 50 thought that same sh*t with BISD and got the black reality check. Eminem drops Relapse. Sells. Verbally sh*ts on that album and drops another a year later and sells more. No black rapper alive is doing that.
Yeah yeah yeah he's white I get it.

Nelly outsold him last decade. Who bought his albums?
 04-25-2013, 02:03 PM         #97
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:

..The internet got you anonymous white boys going ham with the n-word nowadays, huh?
 5 years ago '04        #98
space
space
eminem is the only white rapper to do them numbers.

vanilla ice did it once 2 decades ago
 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM         #99
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really don't think there is a conspiracy behind it at all....

music has evolved and it is what it is now...people will be a lot happier by accepting change and allowing the art form to grow...

you must grow as an artist...those who do are on now, and why are you blaming the label executives who's control has simmered down and down and down, with the access to internet and such...

Macklemore and Mack Miller are selling without labels....

the artist controls their own destiny more than ever now...if the people like it they will support it...no matter what color you are...thats what ART is about....

you dumb a.ss muthafu*kas...
 04-25-2013, 02:10 PM         #100
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BBhiphop said:
and just for the record, 2 of my 3 possible favorite labels at the moment...

Mello Music Group - founded/run by a white man
Rhymesayers - founded/run by 2 white men

False
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago