most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
they ruined real heavy metal rock, now they are almost done ruining hip-hop
 5 years ago '04        #42
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 bigree61 said:
and how did I know lil Justin and the small mind of a homo would be in here defending white people when there is no need for defense

still looking for that acceptance

all i said was if we(black people) actually bought sh!t then maybe labels would push them more

future supposed to be the next big thing and he hasn't even hit 300k. the fuk is that?

but you have lil wane to act like a white skateboarder to go platinum these days

04-25-2013, 12:29 PM         #43
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
another poor mans post
I bet my life I have more money than you and your dad

like I said keep try n to be "tough" or whatever it is you are going for because I am not the guy would get it off with in person

it has to hurt to know everything I say is all facts
 5 years ago '05        #44
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 BiZz said:
It shouldn't be about whether you're white or black. It should be can you spit or not. Bottom line.
Initially that's what it was.

But now the audiences are separated into people who care and people who dont.
The number of black people in the US that care about "spitting" is diminishing, white people spend money on both, but more so on the "spitting" or I guess quality.

If someone like Eminem is considered king of spitting or quality and white people are the ones spending money anyway then boom...white wash. Just yesterday as I was driving I saw Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' faces plastered across a bus in Baltimore City (majority population of black people) advertising an upcoming show.

ASAP Rocky was here about a month ago after having a debut #1 album, and he didnt get all that promo. Jus sayin. That's an example of seeing where the money is being invested and who those investors think is going to turn it over for a return...
 5 years ago '13        #45
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
ballergenetics
This message is hidden because ballergenetics is on your ignore list.

04-25-2013, 12:32 PM         #46
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I feel like we losing it"
As a NYer I find it ironic that a Southern rapper is saying this....

You put out fu-king records that make us look stupid. You make us look dumb.
You can't blame White people cuz Black rappers are feenin to sell out their own people out and other ignorant Black people are loving it. Alot of the comments on this site represents the simple minds that are running Hip Hop today. A bunch of Black kids who have no sense of pride in who they are and a bunch of White kids who are exploiting their weak characters.

You can't blame White people for taking advantage of ignorant Hip Hop fans....blame their mother's for not raising proud children. There, I said it
 5 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ballergenetics said:
I'll take that as a compliment.
We done hurt that boy feelings so many times, he got n*ggas on mute now..

04-25-2013, 12:36 PM         #48
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BBhiphop said:
of course partially true, but it's easy to put the blame on others...at the end of the day, each person is capable to make the music they want...the black rappers on labels etc. can leave the label and make the music they want...+ there are so many upcoming/amateur rappers that copy those popular styles..it's easy to put all the blame on the ones creating the styles, but it might be an idea to look at those following as well
EXACTLY! Cats act as if the internet doesn't exist.

White people didn't make Trinidad James popular, Black Southern Hip Hop fans did....before he was signed! Trap music is the epitome of ignorance in Hip Hop, yet this is what most Black Hip Hop fans will argue for....that and the usage of the N word. However, we're to blame White people for all of that?.....weak
 5 years ago '08        #49
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 bigree61 said:
and how did I know lil Justin and the small mind of a homo would be in here defending white people when there is no need for defense

still looking for that acceptance
when you understand the hip-hop is a business now and it will cater to whoever puts money into it.. youll understand

until then keep blaming whitey for all your problems, its working out for you
 5 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 dlettern said:
EXACTLY! Cats act as if the internet doesn't exist.

White people didn't make Trinidad James popular, Black Southern Hip Hop fans did....before he was signed! Trap music is the epitome of ignorance in Hip Hop, yet this is what most Black Hip Hop fans will argue for....that and the usage of the N word. However, we're to blame White people for all of that?.....weak
actually the internet did make him popular.

that crazy a.ss cover and fader/complex/one of them helped it

now

[video - click to view]

you can blame every b!tch that fits the criteria for this song buzzing

Last edited by justinjones; 04-25-2013 at 12:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #51
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Yet when black unsigned Rappers release free mixtapes without any record label involvement whatsoever the content is typically more ignorant, misogynistic, and violent in comparison to the major label releases governed by 'white/Jewish Executives.'

Black people need more accountability.

Nobody put a gun to Chief Keef's head and told him to record 'I dont' like.'

If anything Rap is WAY softer now than it was in the 90's, (when Scarface was releasing hits that were more violent that what's being put out now.)

Look at the biggest names in Rap right now .... Drake, J Cole, Wiz, Ye, A$AP, Kendrick, Nikki, Wayne etc. The majority of the most popular Rappers out now ain't even 'Gangsta Rap.'

Scarface just sounds bitter cuz his careers been over for a minute now, and he's not making the type of checks he was pulling in 15 years ago. When all else fails, blame whitey.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
As a NYer I find it ironic that a Southern rapper is saying this....

You can't blame White people cuz Black rappers are feenin to sell out their own people out and other ignorant Black people are loving it. Alot of the comments on this site represents the simple minds that are running Hip Hop today. A bunch of Black kids who have no sense of pride in who they are and a bunch of White kids who are exploiting their weak characters.

You can't blame White people for taking advantage of ignorant Hip Hop fans....blame their mother's for not raising proud children. There, I said it
I dont think Face is blamining white people, I think he saying "you n*ggaz dont even realize what the fu*ks going on here". The white man is the white man. He gon do him regardless since 1555 out this motherfu*ker. I think Face is lamenting over the fact that black people aint learning from the mistakes of the past and a culture they pretty much had control over is being relinquished.
 04-25-2013, 12:42 PM         #53
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
actually the internet did make him popular.

that crazy a.ss cover and fader/complex/one of them helped it
That was my point. The post above was in response to brother man saying there are so many avenues for rappers to hustle at. Record execs no longer control what we listen to cuz we can listen to whatever the fu*k we want.

Truth be told, Black people have embraced the most negative aspects of our culture since Gangster rap became popular. No need to look at White people when ignorant Black rappers are our worst enemies. They're the ones selling out
 04-25-2013, 12:44 PM         #54
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
I dont think Face is blamining white people, I think he saying "you n*ggaz dont even realize what the fu*ks going on here". The white man is the white man. He gon do him regardless since 1555 out this motherfu*ker. I think Face is lamenting over the fact that black people aint learning from the mistakes of the past and a culture they pretty much had control over is being relinquished.
I hear what YOU'RE saying, but thats not what I got from Face's comment. He flat-out blamed White people for Hip Hop's current demise. That's not true. Black rappers are making themselves look silly for Whitey's enjoyment and pockets. Black rappers need some pride man
 04-25-2013, 12:46 PM         #55
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Yet when black unsigned Rappers release free mixtapes without any record label involvement whatsoever the content is typically more ignorant, misogynistic, and violent in comparison to the major label releases governed by 'white/Jewish Executives.'

If anything Rap is WAY softer now than it was in the 90's, (when Scarface was releasing hits that were more violent that what's being put out now.)

Look at the biggest names in Rap right now .... Drake, J Cole, Wiz, Ye, A$AP, Kendrick, Nikki, Wayne etc. The majority of the most popular Rappers out now ain't even 'Gangsta Rap.'

Scarface just sounds bitter cuz his careers been over for a minute now, and he's not making the type of checks he was pulling in 15 years ago. When all else fails, blame whitey.
This 1000%

You can't listen to a new track without hearing the N word like 500 times yet we have a problem when its used in Django within context?

As a Black man, I can't co-sign that type of ignorance, ever
 5 years ago '10        #56
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20265 20265
 ballergenetics said:
He's right though. Record execs do force trash onto the public. It makes hip hop pioneers, and black people in general look bad (to the average judgmental person). With that bein said, I just wanna listen to good music man. Any mention of a colour, always turns into a race war on here...
how are they forcing trash though...how are they MAKING you listen to it and making you purchase it?...I listen to great, lyrical hiphop every day and the only reason I even know about all these gimmick/wack rappers is because people on places like BX make 10x more threads about them than on decent music...and they do that (just like the label execs) because THOSE artists get more attention from the audience...it's the listeners/consumers that need to change...

trust me, the day the next Cold Vein album sells more than the next Carter IV album...label execs WILL push the Cold Vein album...
 5 years ago '05        #57
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 ice wolf said:

And Eminem can put out that same content with a PRICE TAG, meaning NOT FREE and outsell everyone on your list of popular rappers.
 5 years ago '10        #58
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20265 20265
 ballergenetics said:
This is true, but highly unlikely. average music fans heavily outweigh music lovers. Average fans ain't goin outta their way to check for sh*t. What is pushed/praised, and promoted is what they hear.
true...but what's the problem than?...Average fans get what they want via big labels...the hiphop lovers get what they want via a ton of smaller labels...

people act like its natural for the music industry (which is called industry because they're doing BUSINESS) to focus on a niche market rather than the big audience...I never understood this whole argument...
 04-25-2013, 12:57 PM         #59
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people.

Bill Adler though>>>
 04-25-2013, 12:59 PM         #60
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
Nothing will stop me from listening to/doing what I love...lol
Oh ya, if the interviewer would have asked face how he felt about his white fans, I wonder how he would have responded...
so I take it you agree with everything I say outside of 98% and white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs right ?

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy