most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #361
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678

[pic - click to view]

real negro rap is back

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #362
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 7108 7108
 Tikyle2 said:
If you want to see a the personification of Hip Hop selling out just look at Cee Lo. Listen to Soul Food and Still Standing. "The ****** Experience" or any other track. Now look at that _____ today. He sold out. He stop f!ghting the good f!ght and said "fu*k it, I'll go super duper mainstream and just cash these checks." He even got Goodie Mob trying to make more pop sh*t just to rebrand themselves and sell.

Cee Lo is the personification of this discussion. sh*t is disgusting too because he was one of the dopest artists EVER!
Why only point out Cee Lo, the other members of Goodie Mob are as responsible as well.

[pic - click to view]

Are you saying these dude's don't have any say in how they are dressed?
They are just children who do as they are told.

That's the problem I have with Scarface's opinion. He puts the blame on record
execs, but what about the artist's part in the business.
 5 years ago '10        #363
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 TheMob said:
22 pages

Ima just start putting "white" or "black" in my thread titles..
 5 years ago '10        #364
space
space

[pic - click to view]

from this

[pic - click to view]

rite
 04-26-2013, 04:49 PM         #365
tommyg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are more white ppl than black ppl. There are more white ppl with disposable income than black ppl. This is how she goes and will continue to lol.
 5 years ago '10        #366
space
space
 Matt504 said:
dudes like him have no excuse because he KNOWS better.

fam, I'm a big goodie mob fan, dont get me started with posting soulful negroe passages from
Cee Lo. Hence the reasons why I ever liked none of his solo sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #367
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 7108 7108
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

from this

[pic - click to view]

rite
What if you got it backwards and the old Goodie Mob is what the label wanted and
now that Cee Lo has a little more pull in the industry he can do more of what he
wants to do and be himself. He said the label didn't want to release fu*k You, so
he put it out on You Tube himself.
 5 years ago '10        #368
space
space
 Bandito said:
What if you got it backwards and the old Goodie Mob is what the label wanted and
now that Cee Lo has a little more pull in the industry he can do more of what he
wants to do and be himself. He said the label didn't want to release fu*k You, so
he put it out on You Tube himself.

nahhh
I got fam from the Swats, that know them boys. They were authentic with that ATL sh*t/Dungeon Family sh*t. Cee Lo was possed to be in Outkast by the way.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-26-2013 at 05:31 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #369
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878

[video - click to view]

Man this white Girl

04-27-2013, 03:02 PM         #370
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atleast scarface keep it real
 04-27-2013, 03:55 PM         #371
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommyg said:
There are more white ppl than black ppl. There are more white ppl with disposable income than black ppl. This is how she goes and will continue to lol.
white people make up 10-15% of the worlds population

black people also spend more than any other race in the economy
 04-27-2013, 05:00 PM         #372
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
half yall aint even blac speakin on wtf blac people buy.
you needa stop confusin theo huxtables of the world with n*ggas who in the struggle
its a reason dead prez isnt on tv or even mentioned on mainstream radio.
or why you see riff raff or mac miller on tv more than tech n9ne or crooked i or slaugherhouse

just cuz a handful of suburb n*ggas or dummies like b00ty dance music doesnt speak for us all. and scarface said if he ever does another geto boys album it would be done by ric rubin..so whats that say about how he views on race are? he said the truth mad ppl think but wont admit. mac miller isnt the beastie boys and blac ppl supported them when it wasnt even a common thing in hiphop to see white mc's. learn some history and youd realize hiphop is being gentrified.

the sh*tty rappers out now are out for a reason 15 yrs ago you couldnt use the argument that _____ or _____ is what blac ppl like cuz normally these were one hit wonders nobody cared about cuz u didnt have to it was actual dope mcs out and being promoted on radio and tv.
the majority of dead prez fans are white, and n*ggas damn sure dont fu*k with tech n9ne nd slaughter house
 04-28-2013, 07:30 AM         #373
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #374
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Bobby's World said:
Oh. Lol That makes me feel a little better bout the situation then.

Not too much tho. Its still the same point, if this sh*t boiled down to skills and surviving on the chitterling circuit just performing from one black venue to the next black venue...the Chief Keefs, Boosie Bad Azzes, Gucci Guwops, Ricky Rozays, would run this sh*t.

All these lyrical/content based emcees would struggle. Why? The majority of current black youth can give two fu*ks about that lyrical/content based sh*t. The biggest reason music based on the "craft" survives is because of white fan money. It is what it is and been that way since fu*kin Muddy Waters and the day this sh*t becomes one sided and "EMCEES"...key word EMCEES start lookin more and more like Logic, Macklemore, Mac Miller and so on its a wrap for black people being the face of some sh*t they created. And this is what Mr. Scarface was eluding to when emphasized KEEPING THE "CRAFT".

Its happened to Rock n Roll (Elvis), Jazz (Kenny G), R&B (Justin Timberlake), and now fu*king Soul (Adele). If muthafu*kaz think it cant happen and its not happening to Hip Hop, ur just being naive. And white fans are cool, white people are cool there's nothing wrong with them supporting what they like, I support what the fu*k I like. But I'm informed I know where to get what I want and I care about the quality of what I'm paying for. Hell I'm even willing to pay...can we say the same for majority of black audiences? fu*k no. Not unless you can swag it out, stunt to, or get ratchet to it...and paying for that is a maybe.

youre right
the boosie/gucci rappers could survive on the CHITLIN CIRCUIT..

but The LITTLEBROTHER/KENDRICK types will always that international bread to go make. they love traditional hip hop across seas. On top of that the smaller hip hop venues here in america where most of the backpackers still go. I know dudes who make a living off doing shows across seas and they haven't had a major release in years.
 04-28-2013, 02:59 PM         #375
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
The Artists and the record executives are just puppets to the banksters who really control not only the music industry, but also the world.
the zionists are evil.

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2013, 03:08 PM         #376
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we all agree BigRee is and always will be right
 5 years ago '10        #377
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 9066 9066
 Trilluminati GA said:

nahhh
I got fam from the Swats, that know them boys. They were authentic with that ATL sh*t/Dungeon Family sh*t. Cee Lo was possed to be in Outkast by the way.
Yeah, they say Ceelo was originally supposed to be in Kast.

That would've been too dope

I immediately thought of Scarface's comments when I went back and listened to this song a few minutes ago.

Ras Kass' verse around 1:10

[video - click to view]

"Record industry rule # 1,2,&3, Jews run it, n*ggas just run around in it"

Dope spin on the original Tribe Called Quest line
 4 years ago '06        #378
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,099 | Props total: 68188 68188
lol

While appearing on The Combat Jack Show this week, Houston rapper Scarface shared the details of a conspiracy theory he feels directly involves today’s Hip Hop. According to the Geto Boys emcee, today’s music, particularly Hip Hop, is being dumbed down by those with power.

“I be looking at sh*t like a conspiracy…That’s the way I feel about music, man,” Scarface said. “You know what I mean? I feel like the powers that be are intentionally dumbing down our craft, man. I feel like they dumbing us down. Because the dumbest sh*t I ever heard is on the radio right now.”

He further elaborated on his conspiracy theory as he commented on “urban Hip Hop” versus “suburban Hip Hop,” and spoke on how “dumb” Hip Hop has become. Scarface later suggested that the powers that be are dumbing down the genre because it was becoming too great.

“To paint the picture that I’m trying to paint to you guys is it seems like all our sh*t is sounding really stupid and really, really dumb. Really, really corny,” the Texas rapper said. “And then, you know, you got the other sh*t that sounds really, really [great]…I wanna say this sh*t as diplomatic and as responsible as I can…When urban Hip Hop sounds like this and suburban Hip Hop sounds like that, I kinda feel fu*ked up. You know? It’s like our sh*t fu*ked up and the powers that be pour salt on the wound…I don’t even look at it as a threat or it being too fu*king powerful. I just look it as being too fu*king great.”

Scarface made similar comments earlier this year during an interview with Hardknock TV when he informed those watching that the people in control of Hip Hop are white and Jewish.

"I feel like we losing it," he said. "I feel like the people that are in control of what Hip Hop does is so fu*king White and so fu*king Jewish and so they don't give a fu*k about what the culture and the craft really is about."
 4 years ago '04        #379
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11266 11266

face copping out saying he's a victim. i disagree.

first, i don't see a bunch of "whites and jewish people" making these songs about syrup and hoes. it's the culture's own fault if there's a market for that sh*t and consumers drive markets. it's what people want and not just because suits push it. face's market isn't potentially much bigger, even with more exposure. people want party records and they always will, and he doesn't do that. he's a legend, but not all legends are on the radio all day.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 12-30-2013 at 12:24 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy