Scarface Says "Hip Hop Is White Now," Blames Record Executives

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
If its a money thing why did Krit's album get promoted so poorly?

Scarface and his work >>> your favorite rapper
 5 years ago '04        #202
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
[quote=ash1990;26935223]
 bigree61 said:

I was to say that as-well that song was in Untouchable platinum selling album

One album, bruh? How did MADE do (which I f-cking loved)? Or Emeritus?

Let's see how his next album does.

Oh wait, that's gonna only sell 20K cause of the Jewish execs. Jimmy Iovine is gonna be at the local Best Buy stopping people from buying Scar's album.
 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM         #203
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kontrast said:
This is idiotic. No one has it out for blacks, the rich executives are just going with what sells. Money is king.

Rap stays with negative messages, glorifying gang culture and the prison industry, drug, alcohol industry makes a k!lling. Thats just a tip of the iceberg of the factions that profit from the negative messages in rap

Black people spend the most in the economy, mostly due to subliminal messages programmed into them.

Your post is naive
 5 years ago '10        #204
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
Scarface my n*gga, but Ted Mundy already told us this a long time ago on BX
 5 years ago '09        #205
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8842 8842

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

LISTEN CAREFully
 5 years ago '10        #206
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Lame a.ss excuse and total BS. It's cause relevant rappers are comfortable and were smart enough to work the game to their advantage. Why complain when you're living well?

the lame a.ss excuse excuse? So according to your logic you're not allowed to speak on the fu*kery that goes on within the industry because they pay you well? In other words be not only a part of the problem but be a SELLOUT as well? Gotcha.
 5 years ago '09        #207
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8842 8842
but no 1 talks about Ice Cube was speaking the truth when he was on top

5 years ago '07        #208
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Trilluminati GA said:
If its a money thing why did Krit's album get promoted so poorly?

Scarface and his work >>> your favorite rapper
has big krit ever made a hit record?
 5 years ago '10        #209
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:

They haven't heard classics like this

lame a.ss squares only know about Guess Who's Back & think they know sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

[quote=RYLNYC;26935266]
 ash1990 said:

One album, bruh? How did MADE do (which I f-cking loved)? Or Emeritus?

Let's see how his next album does.

Oh wait, that's gonna only sell 20K cause of the Jewish execs. Jimmy Iovine is gonna be at the local Best Buy stopping people from buying Scar's album.
you trying too hard lil homie. If it not getting promotion and advertisement then how that ppl that don't spend enough time online gonna find out about it. And when they do find out it's for $3 from the bootleg. Again common sense....

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-25-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 04-25-2013, 05:58 PM         #210
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
If the cycle is going to end, it has to end somewhere.

If you blame white people, then you are guilty of the same racism. understand?
Blame racists.
 STAY ASLEEP said:
Why does it matter what their skin color is? you cant be fed up with racism and then blame all white people forwhat a few white people did. Hold the people responsible accountable, not their skin color.
Why does it matter what their skin color is? Simply because it shows a clear motive. If your stance only arrives in situations where your people are the ones in front of the gun, it's hypocritical in regards to what you're actually typing. Do not preach about "ending a cycle" when your actions show you clearly do not give a damn about the eradication of racism, discrimination or any other related injustice. You solely care about the safety and well being of your people. That is fine and all but let's not play games and display morales that truly don't coincide with who we are.
 04-25-2013, 05:58 PM         #211
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
do whatchu do playa. but dont wonder why racism is still alive when u blame an entire skin color for this and that. especially people who werent even alive to witness the faults you hold them to. Thats how this racism sh*t works... "them" and "us".
if your grandfather burnt my grandfathers house down, k!lled my grandfather and took his business. Then forced My grandmother and mother to work in your basement for nothing.

Then you inherit the business and house, are you not held accountable? or because you wasn't alive it has no bearing on you

IF slavery was sooooo long ago, why are black people still the most persecuted on the earth? why is racism still rife? why are you here pretending that we've moved on when really we haven't at all.? why?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #212
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:
has big krit ever made a hit record?

he has as a deal but he's not a gimmick artist. Must I some of his dope songs that would have became a hit if pushed? I'd rather not, I'm cooking.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-25-2013 at 06:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #213
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 zhiggeman said:
now hiphop ain't sh*t if this
[pic - click to view]

ain't happening to each song we always wanna share sh*t but nobody shares with us.. one day we will learn.
The Harlem shake was out 10 fu*king years ago. But NOW some whole other nother sh*t with the name Harlem shake tagged on it gets world renowned media coverage because ___________ did it.

But people want me to believe this is just because there are more _______________ in the world than black people, that's why its so cool now as opposed to just some sh*t Diddy was doing in his videos back then.
 5 years ago '07        #214
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
if your grandfather burnt my grandfathers house down, k!lled my grandfather and took his business. Then forced My grandmother and mother to work in your basement for nothing.

Then you inherit the business and house, are you not held accountable? or because you wasn't alive it has no bearing on you

IF slavery was sooooo long ago, why are black people still the most persecuted on the earth? why is racism still rife? why are you here pretending that we've moved on when really we haven't at all.? why?

[pic - click to view]

picture accurate as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #215
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Trilluminati GA said:

the lame a.ss excuse excuse? So according to your logic you're not allowed to speak on the fu*kery that goes on within the industry because they pay you well? In other words be not only a part of the problem but be a SELLOUT as well? Gotcha.
Wait, but YOUR logic is Jews took over hip hop and are suppressing the black artists that make the same Jews successful? Gotcha.

Anyone is allowed to do whatever they want, but they don't have a reason to. I'm not denying that there's a lot of f-ckery behind the scenes of hip hop (not necessarily race related), but you have your successful artists who knew how to play the game and then you have the victims crying foul.

Regardless, Scarface speaking his piece wasn't even the point of my post. The man paid his dues for what, 20 years? As a legend, he can say whatever he wants. Doesn't mean it's a fact nor do I have to agree with him.
 04-25-2013, 06:02 PM         #216
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Why does it matter what their skin color is? Simply because it shows a clear motive. If your stance only arrives in situations where your people are the ones in front of the gun, it's hypocritical in regards to what you're actually typing. Do not preach about "ending a cycle" when your actions show you clearly do not give a damn about the eradication of racism, discrimination or any other related injustice. You solely care about the safety and well being of your people. That is fine and all but let's not play games and display morales that truly don't coincide with who we are.
 5 years ago '13        #217
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 STAY ASLEEP said:
tell that to jay fu*king z. Thats why you're forever stuck in bi*ch mode.. cuz ur all bi*ch. Go cry in a corner about how the white man has you... backed into a corner. boo hoo f*ggot.
Don't be an as*hole

You're making it seem like it's simple to do be a success in rap it without the system.

It is not easy to create a platform to share your music with the world.

Signing to a major record label actually gets you that though.

There is also the fact that people no longer purchase music anymore with all of the free downloads available on the web.

I mean think about it.

In order to build your own label and put your art out there, you will be looked at as a joke.

I mean how many terrible artist out there try to form there own indie label, that sh*t is hard to take serious.

If your a really talented artist, it takes a longer time to get noticed with out a major or else you will just be a no one.

That is what im trying to say.

P.S:

[video - click to view]

"He'll conquer and destroy the rap world like the white man"

MF Doom the don!
 04-25-2013, 06:05 PM         #218
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Wait, but YOUR logic is Jews took over hip hop and are suppressing the black artists that make the same Jews successful? Gotcha.

Anyone is allowed to do whatever they want, but they don't have a reason to. I'm not denying that there's a lot of f-ckery behind the scenes of hip hop (not necessarily race related), but you have your successful artists who knew how to play the game and then you have the victims crying foul.

Regardless, Scarface speaking his piece wasn't even the point of my post. The man paid his dues for what, 20 years? As a legend, he can say whatever he wants. Doesn't mean it's a fact nor do I have to agree with him.
its simply not profitable for them to have black artists rapping about conscious issues and empowering the black man to do good

is it that hard to see?
 5 years ago '10        #219
space
space
one thing about it, is when a n*gga rap that sh*t the industry wants them too and speaks in interview like a house ****** *with a check*, playing the industry politics, everything is fine and dandy. But when a n*gga rebel or speak out against the bullsh*t the industry pulls on artists, the fu*kery that takes place behind closed doors, and the dumbing down of our music, rants like these in this thread take place and he gets black balled.

Most of the time, to make it to superstardom you gotta sell out and play by their twisted game.
 5 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

he had as a deal but he's not a gimmick artist. Must I some of his dope songs that would have became a hit if pushed? I'd rather not, I'm cooking.

i feel like he just cant get himself bubbling

n*ggas like rocky, 2chainz, future etc. did
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy