Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #181
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
This n*gga mad that no one wants to hear his garbage music, so he sit around all day blaming whites. Ugly a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #182
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I always find it funny that 9 out of 10 times, it's the washed up rapper complaining about the state of hip hop And before y'all get hurt, I got love for Scarface; one of the few hip hop artists from the South that I'm a BIG fan of. But he's not exactly the most relevant artist today. I just think that's funny.

As for what he said, granted, Jews run the business aspect of hip hop, but not the culture nor the lifestyle. Every year, technology and social networking becomes more and more accessible and convenient. That whole "they're not letting me shine" excuse doesn't fly anymore. No one is losing sh-t; if you want to release essential hip hop to the masses, do it. There will ALWAYS be fans ready to cop and support it if it's good, myself included.

It's the execs fault that Chief Keef is so popular? The same clowns in this thread that are agreeing with Scar are the same ones who'll bang "Love Sosa" 50 times over in the whip.

No way in hell are Jews innocent throughout the history of hip hop, but I strongly doubt Barry Weiss flew to Chicago and inspired Mini Mouse or whoever the f-ck to do the money dance. But yeah, it's the execs' fault that more people download Gucci Mane mixtapes than buy Scarface albums.

Brainwashing Y'all love the blame game. I'll put my life on it that Scarface wouldn't make a peep about all this nonsense if his album(s) were going platinum.
 5 years ago '04        #183
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
thats why you'll never see that white boy in my top 10 list
 5 years ago '04        #184
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
But didn't he just say that the only way he would do another Geto boys album is if Rick Rubin produced the whole thing?
 04-25-2013, 05:30 PM         #185
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
If the cycle is going to end, it has to end somewhere.

If you blame white people, then you are guilty of the same racism. understand?
Blame racists.
So why cant the cycle end with you f!ghting for the rights of the black man and siding with me that we should be the ones profiting from what is rightfully ours

why cant the cycle end with the lifting of sanctions on african countries

why cant the cycle end with africa being in charge of its own resources

why cant the cycle end with our countries being in charge of our own agriculture
 5 years ago '12        #186
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
same white boys that think Scarface (southern pioneer/legend; real lyrics) doesnt deserve an opinion...are the ones who think Yelawolf and Mac Miller are top 10 rappers....probably also bump weird n*ggas like Tyler The Creator "alternative" emo sounding rap.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #187
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 King856 said:
I love scarface but he needs to pay his fu*king child support so he's just a bitter washed up legend.

[pic - click to view]

614FACE said:
that IF dont mean sh*t IF it aint happening. we could sit here all day and come up with IF's that arent relevant to reality. u can't say it would or wouldnt be different, but one thing for sure is that n*ggaz have become more aware of the sh*t over the years, so maybe it would b different. maybe n*ggaz would have more control. but the reality is big bosses wouldnt concern themselves with skin color if the end result didn't negatively effect their skin color or their communities. the point is nobody gives a sh*t until it effects them so no, they wouldn't give a sh*t as long as business is good and thats the problem. the sh*t thats being pushed is borderline poison, but are these white execs raising their kids in the same communities where the poison has influence and relevance??? fu*k no...

and black label execs at def jam??? u talkin about n*ggaz with jobs??? they more expendable then the artist are.

tabernacle brother

justinjones said:
cinematic music group that help bring out smoke dza,big krit,joey bada$$,nipsey hussle was started and run by...

[pic - click to view]

this weed smoker right here
thats a rarity tho

614FACE said:
i was waiting for somebody to say that. i dont even take him serious. he looks like a damn fool. that sh*t is borderline blackface.

word he's a troll that gets paid to troll black folks

JordanWest86 said:
This is old news tho. The black man sells out for the money. I said this 10 years ago when I saw Snoop on a Justin Timberlake track. Can you really blame em for sellin out? Look at all that cheeze............I dont see Scarface on the Forbes.

smh

Ya'll f*gs said:
Sorry but, it's not the white people who are k!lling hip hop. It's the Rick Rosses the Futures the Gucci Manes the Soulja Boi Tellums the rappers who glorify selling 'white' are destroying hip hop.

The fans of hip hop are destroying hip hop because they don't demand anything better. Stop telling yourself 2 Chainz is a good rapper. There's a reason he couldn't get signed until he was in his mid-30s - rap has lacked talent for the past 10 years and running.
very valid point

teekarow said:
True....and Face is right on imo. To my White brothers on the bx, dont take it as a diss to you or your culture, but there are those within your culture that possibly still have the same hatred of yesteryear, and they control who and what is said to the masses in commercial form.

Now another of my gripes is why the powers that be seem to push the amateurs instead of the proven professionals of hip hop. Yall are listening to demo tapes now with no meaning as opposed to cats who have mastered the craft and can give you some food for thought. Other music genres dont have this issue. Rock cherishes the veteran rockers.....Hip hop is supposedly all about the youth, but in reality your favorite rappers are not young at all. Its unfortunate that these new young rappers are being exploited because their message is so sick or inappropriate and the youth that listen are like sheep. If you compare the now to like it was back then, you would think social injustices and opportunities are way worse now than it was in the earlier years. Which is so not true. Its almost like the new music by our youth is give up music rather than showing the struggle to maintain and rise and have fun in between......which leaves the room for someone who does not endure the struggle at all to come in using the foundations of hip hop to become somewhat of a prophet because their music is less threatening and less ignorant - which Scarface i think was trying to imply. Yall dont hear me though.
one of the top 3 posts in this thread

DanBootleg said:
Racist thread is racist.
ctfu

[pic - click to view]

04-25-2013, 05:32 PM         #188
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
If the cycle is going to end, it has to end somewhere.

If you blame white people, then you are guilty of the same racism. understand?
Blame racists.
Why is it that the only time people wanna bark about unity, is when a black male speaks his mind? The devil can create thousands of websites dedicated to spreading devious delusional anti-minority messages, gun down unarmed minority children, use his position of power to harass minority youth and you "peacekeepers" are silent. The black man simply speaks on the destruction caused by the demons and now it's time to rationalize. The devil and his transparent trickonometry.
 04-25-2013, 05:35 PM         #189
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
You're a racist.

White people didnt all that. Racist people who were white did that. You're grouping an ENTIRE race of people into something which makes you a racist. You shouldnt blame for white people for erasing yoir history you ask? no you shouldnt. Because there is a whole race of white people alive today that werent even alive when all that happened. Brother to brother, change your mindset dumass. Ur a racist.
Understand when I say white people, I'm not talking about the postman or joe from down the street. I'm talking about the people that represent your people.

And from where I'm standing, you condone their behaviour. So I don't see why you as an individual shouldn't be grouped with them

I got hate for no man, but I'll call a spade a spade
 5 years ago '10        #190
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
true....lol fu*k 'em lol
for real tho folk. Its sum cool a.ss white boys on here tho, a few of em in here. The rest talking down on Face Mob can kick rocks and keep that sh*t moving elsewhere. Hell Boxden the only place they can say such foolish and idiotic things. Let em get mad, fu*k em

Austin Foyt said:
This n*gga mad that no one wants to hear his garbage music, so he sit around all day blaming whites. Ugly a.ss n*gga
U gotta be white or a corny tom a.ss n*gga, sh*t aint cute on boxden nor reality

RYLNYC said:
I always find it funny that 9 out of 10 times, it's the washed up rapper complaining about the state of hip hop And before y'all get hurt, I got love for Scarface; one of the few hip hop artists from the South that I'm a BIG fan of. But he's not exactly the most relevant artist today. I just think that's funny.

As for what he said, granted, Jews run the business aspect of hip hop, but not the culture nor the lifestyle. Every year, technology and social networking becomes more and more accessible and convenient. That whole "they're not letting me shine" excuse doesn't fly anymore. No one is losing sh-t; if you want to release essential hip hop to the masses, do it. There will ALWAYS be fans ready to cop and support it if it's good, myself included.

It's the execs fault that Chief Keef is so popular? The same clowns in this thread that are agreeing with Scar are the same ones who'll bang "Love Sosa" 50 times over in the whip.

No way in hell are Jews innocent throughout the history of hip hop, but I strongly doubt Barry Weiss flew to Chicago and inspired Mini Mouse or whoever the f-ck to do the money dance. But yeah, it's the execs' fault that more people download Gucci Mane mixtapes than buy Scarface albums.

Brainwashing Y'all love the blame game. I'll put my life on it that Scarface wouldn't make a peep about all this nonsense if his album(s) were going platinum.
ANY relevant rapper that states the truth like Face did would be black balled immediately. Lets use common sense here
 04-25-2013, 05:39 PM         #191
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=RYLNYC;26935032]I always find it funny that 9 out of 10 times, it's the washed up rapper complaining about the state of hip hop And before y'all get hurt, I got love for Scarface; one of the few hip hop artists from the South that I'm a BIG fan of. But he's not exactly the most relevant artist today. I just think that's funny.

Brainwashing Y'all love the blame game. I'll put my life on it that Scarface wouldn't make a peep about all this nonsense if his album(s) were going platinum.[/QUOTE]

if you have ever heard "they smart" you wouldn't be talking this dumb a.ss sh*t and bootlick n

Chuck D and Master P say these same things all the time also
 5 years ago '04        #192
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
Also, I've said this far too many times so I'm gonna make this my last:

HIP HOP IS NOT DYING.

Gucci Mane is not k!lling hip hop. Nor is Future. Nor is Rick Ross. Hell, not even Chief Keef.

Those mentioned above are the necessary evil of Hip Hop; they are who make Hip Hop so beautiful. It's not just Mos Def, Common, Nas, Rakim, etc. who make Hip Hop so dope. The genre needs that balance, it's what gives Hip Hop more dimension and more depth. Not every hip hop artist can have Nas' talent.

Future is k!lling hip hop? Word? So y'all bumpin' KRS-One in the clubs? Classic Talib Kweli at the party? Cool.

Y'all act like for every new Chief Keef song that comes out, a dope emcee dies. No one is stopping your favorite hip hop lyricist from dropping an album.

Hip Hop has never been stronger and more amazing and it's getting stronger with time. Y'all just not looking hard enough.
 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM         #193
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
It can.
How?

Last time I checked you said don't blame white people, but those responsible are white

How about blaming Muslim countries and invading them due to terrorist attacks. did you oppose that? hmmmmm
 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM         #194
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
Well if you're not talking about joe or the postman, then dont say white people. Thats called being a racist. Idiot.
My people? no. Im black. Im just not a racist.
so saying white people enslaved blacks is racist? thats news to me

saying white people benefited from the slave trade is racist

snapp... thats news to me

5 years ago '10        #195
space
space
just incase some missed it....

[video - click to view]

get mad f*ggots
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #196
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
[quote=bigree61;26935163]
 RYLNYC said:

Brainwashing Y'all love the blame game. I'll put my life on it that Scarface wouldn't make a peep about all this nonsense if his album(s) were going platinum.[/QUOTE]

if you have ever heard "they smart" you wouldn't be talking this dumb a.ss sh*t and bootlick n

Chuck D and Master P say these same things all the time also
I was to say that as-well that song was in Untouchable platinum selling album

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #197
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 Austin Foyt said:

RYLNYC said:
Also, I've said this far too many times so I'm gonna make this my last:

HIP HOP IS NOT DYING.

Gucci Mane is not k!lling hip hop. Nor is Future. Nor is Rick Ross. Hell, not even Chief Keef.

Those mentioned above are the necessary evil of Hip Hop; they are who make Hip Hop so beautiful. It's not just Mos Def, Common, Nas, Rakim, etc. who make Hip Hop so dope. The genre needs that balance, it's what gives Hip Hop more dimension and more depth. Not every hip hop artist can have Nas' talent.

Future is k!lling hip hop? Word? So y'all bumpin' KRS-One in the clubs? Classic Talib Kweli at the party? Cool.

Y'all act like for every new Chief Keef song that comes out, a dope emcee dies. No one is stopping your favorite hip hop lyricist from dropping an album.

Hip Hop has never been stronger and more amazing and it's getting stronger with time. Y'all just not looking hard enough.
 5 years ago '04        #198
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
This is idiotic. No one has it out for blacks, the rich executives are just going with what sells. Money is king.
 5 years ago '04        #199
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
ANY relevant rapper that states the truth like Face did would be black balled immediately. Lets use common sense here
Lame a.ss excuse and total BS. It's cause relevant rappers are comfortable and were smart enough to work the game to their advantage. Why complain when you're living well?
 5 years ago '07        #200
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
 Trilluminati GA said:
for real tho folk. Its sum cool a.ss white boys on here tho, a few of em in here. The rest talking down on Face Mob can kick rocks and keep that sh*t moving elsewhere. Hell Boxden the only place they can say such foolish and idiotic things. Let em get mad, fu*k em

They haven't heard classics like this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by RubbahBandMayn; 04-25-2013 at 05:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago