Derrick Rose drama has reached its breaking point

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,875 | Props total: 2715 2715
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Look at someone like Rubio who tore his ACL last season. He came back off the bench and played 15-20 mins a game. They didn't play him in back to backs. He slowly got more and more comfortable until he was where he used to be. That's exactly why Rose should have been back when the doctor cleared him. They would have had plenty of time to baby him and by now he'd probably be a legitimate contributor

At this point Rose shouldn't play because he let it go way too long. He's obviously too soft to just suddenly start playing his game. I can't think of any superstar that refused to come back like this because they were scared.
Rose is the biggest star in the NBA to get an ACL injury. Tim Hardaway is probably the 2nd biggest and he sat out the whole year as well.
 5 years ago '12        #42
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 luv4music said:
i wanna hate on him, but at the same time the Bulls fu*ked him by not surrounding him with more talent

the only way to make it right is to give back the money he would've earned from the moment he was cleared to play, but u know THAT ain't happening
The Bulls have no talent but they're a 5-seed without Rose

They have two other all-stars

So now two all stars and a supposed superstar isn't enough to win these days? Put prime Jordan, Kobe, LeBron or Durant on that team and it's a title contender. What more can you ask for?
 04-25-2013, 04:54 PM         #43
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rose needs to get outta there and go team up

they don't appreciate him

and he is a team up type of n*gga anyway
 5 years ago '12        #44
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 5128 5128
Not today yall - Derrick Rose
 5 years ago '12        #45
space
space
 gangtsa said:
Lol at the media trying to make this. Story.
yea because the media is the only one talking about this.

It's a big story when your best player seems to be healthy and isn't playing...is the media supposed to ignore it
 5 years ago '10        #46
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
now there's absolutely no point in him coming during the Playoffs. He'd be rusty, prolly full of anxiety (judging by his behavior this season) If Rose was gonna play he shoulda came back sometime after All-Star break. (assuming he was healthy. i didn't keep up with the updates on him all season) But he didn't. So just wait for next season.

If he don't play as soon as the next season starts tho...
 5 years ago '04        #47
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Look at someone like Rubio who tore his ACL last season. He came back off the bench and played 15-20 mins a game. They didn't play him in back to backs. He slowly got more and more comfortable until he was where he used to be. That's exactly why Rose should have been back when the doctor cleared him. They would have had plenty of time to baby him and by now he'd probably be a legitimate contributor

At this point Rose shouldn't play because he let it go way too long. He's obviously too soft to just suddenly start playing his game. I can't think of any superstar that refused to come back like this because they were scared.
Rubio isn't an explosive player he didn't have to re-design his game to play again he needed a few minutes to get back into rhythm thats all.
 5 years ago '04        #48
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 27 27
man this dude is just a fu*king bum.....
 5 years ago '12        #49
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
So people think they can toss Rose back into the line up and all is good + make a run @ the championships??

Rose knows the bulls cant win this year anyway so he jst gon chill until his team goes fishin..
 5 years ago '04        #50
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
Why are you clowns so pressed for him to come back at the end of the season?
 5 years ago '12        #51
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
So people think they can toss Rose back into the line up and all is good + make a run @ the championships??

Rose knows the bulls cant win this year anyway so he jst gon chill until his team goes fishin..
That's a problem though. You want your franchise player to think he's the best, whether it's irrational or not.

You think Jordan, Kobe or even LeBron's bi*ch a.ss would ever think "I'm not good enough, so even if I play we're not winning." That's a bi*ch way of thinking. That's how a second banana thinks.
 5 years ago '12        #52
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
That's a problem though. You want your franchise player to think he's the best, whether it's irrational or not.

You think Jordan, Kobe or even LeBron's bi*ch a.ss would ever think "I'm not good enough, so even if I play we're not winning." That's a bi*ch way of thinking. That's how a second banana thinks.
Yeah good thing I aint a bulls fan or I wouldve been callin for this pussies head a long a.ss time ago..

He just literally wasted 1 year of his career/contract sitting on the bench learning how to read
 5 years ago '05        #53
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
If he came back and got hurt or played at a low level ppl would say he should have just sat.. Millions of dollars are on him he has money to lose and gain all based on his health and performance..
 5 years ago '11        #54
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 hood135 said:

Word? You've been looking for me?......Weird.

One plays for the Bucks and the other plays for the Heat. I still say that if you switch the two, Monta would be just as effective as Wade.
 5 years ago '04        #55
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
The reason Rose or Bulls won't say he isn't coming back is because they feel people will lose hope in the season and not show up to playoff games....

Which is stupid because bulls are on like a 9 yr sell out
 5 years ago '12        #56
space
space
 J Rob said:
I guess if you're a passionate fan, logic goes out the window. The dude tore his ACL, let him comeback when that sh*t is 200%. It ain't like anyone is making past Miami this year anyway

using your brain >>>>> flexing your muscles
But him coming back is all mental right now, it has nothing to do with him being healthy. The ACL isnt getting any healthier.
 5 years ago '04        #57
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
everybody ragging on this kid not everyone is Adrian Peterson not everyone comes back 7 months after tearing your knee up is a Year long (at minimum) process to come back from.......if he's not comfortable you def dont want him coming back and trying to play cause thats when he will get really hurt and maybe set himself back with another injury. Sit Until Your Ready D-Rose
 5 years ago '06        #58
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,708 | Props total: 5700 5700
Adidas shoes are the problem, Derrick told me he wont return until NIKE buys out his Adidas deal and gives him a signature shoe.

Rose and Shumpert tore ACL same day wearing same model of ADIDAS.

Kevin Ware broken leg bone wearing some ADIDAS.

Last edited by Icee; 04-25-2013 at 06:17 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #59
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Sinamatik CFR said:
n*gga been smoking weed heavy in his downtime with OG Chi-Town n*ggas and rap n*ggas... like on some Ricky Williams sh*t...
Are you joking or is there any truth to this?
 04-25-2013, 06:17 PM         #60
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icee said:
Adidas shoes are the problem, Derrick told me he wont return until NIKE buyouts his Adidas deal and gives him a signature shoe.

Rose and Shumpert tore ACL same day wearing same model or ADIDAS.

Kevin Ware broken leg bone wearing some ADIDAS.
Oh derrick told you?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy