Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 luv4music said:
let's put in perspective

we can give him 5.5mill next season, then after that Stat is off the books and we can give him anything

i'd say the max he gets from another team would be in the 8-10mill area. let's say 10mill.

that means that he'd make an extra 4.5mill by going to a Bobcats/Pistons/Jazz kinda team where he would get NO endorsements because their small markets

if he takes that pay cut for next season, he would easily make it up by staying in New York over the length of his next contract through endorsements and you KNOW he's angling for that Nike contract, which he's not getting unless he plays in Chicago, LA or NY

Chicago go no cap room

Lakers can't even spell it without using their amnesty

Clippers only get it if CP3 leaves, and we've all seen the article that shows how without JR and moving a few pieces we can sign Chris, which wouldn't be a bad deal for losing Earl

we can't lose in any scenario
What about Dallas? You know cuban will be spending a sh*t load of money this offseason because he doesn't want to be a lottery team again.
 5 years ago '07        #62
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He didn't demand sh*t, they had a trade in place as soon as they got him
they had a deal in place because earl refused to rot on the bench behind 3 players f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #63
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Dumbest Knicks fan on the site

Smith, then, figures to be a valuable trade chip for the Bulls if he can't crack coach Scott Skiles' rotation, although league restrictions on trades would make it difficult for Chicago to move him in a package deal until 60 days after this trade is officially consummated.
how does this go against anything i said fatboy

the fu*kin article talks about him not being able to crack skiles rotation
 5 years ago '11        #64
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
God, that is an unbelievably dumb trade in hindsight, trading away a 24 year old Tyson Chandler in order to sign Ben Wallace
 5 years ago '07        #65
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Look Kris Humphries of Knicks fans, he couldn't crack the rotation because Skiles DIDN'T LIKE HIM. Hence, he wasn't going to play, so they had a deal in place to trade him as soon as they got him.

He never demanded a trade.
and u turned around and traded that n*gga earl smith straight up for howard eisley

earl didnt wanna rot on the bench i remember it vividly they had a deal in place because skiles didnt like him and he didnt wanna play under skiles no headband allowing bi*chass
 5 years ago '04        #66
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 maxnn said:
God, that is an unbelievably dumb trade in hindsight, trading away a 24 year old Tyson Chandler in order to sign Ben Wallace
bulls make bad decisions when they have cap space.

Tyson was injury prone as a bull but gotdamn Ben Wallace was terrible for the Bulls

i.e. boozer, wallace, deng

Did this guy said JR smith might go to Dallas. Dallas been preserving cap space to blow it on JR smith
 5 years ago '07        #67
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Gotta be the biggest fu*kboy on this site.
he wouldnt

u act like he was unaware he was being traded to the bulls

he knew he was being traded to chicago, told them he didnt wanna rot on the bench, skiles didnt like him neither and they traded him, simple
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
who cares honestly if he didnt wanna be traded or wanted to be traded, this was 7 years ago
 5 years ago '11        #69
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 StuNNa said:
bulls make bad decisions when they have cap space.

Tyson was injury prone as a bull but gotdamn Ben Wallace was terrible for the Bulls

i.e. boozer, wallace, deng

Did this guy said JR smith might go to Dallas. Dallas been preserving cap space to blow it on JR smith
Who else are they gonna blow it on if dwight or CP3 don't go? Josh Smith? Brandon Jennings? Cuban isn't going to sit still after missing the playoffs
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 maxnn said:
Who else are they gonna blow it on if dwight or CP3 don't go? Josh Smith? Brandon Jennings? Cuban isn't going to sit still after missing the playoffs
He's gonna use his precious cap space on JR Smith?

I could see him going after Jennings tho.
 5 years ago '04        #71
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
 maxnn said:
What about Dallas? You know cuban will be spending a sh*t load of money this offseason because he doesn't want to be a lottery team again.
i can't imagine them going all out for Earl after the OJ Mayo experiment failed, but even if they do, JR has enough smart people around him to know that he makes more money long term by staying in New York

if he's looking for a starting role, then he should definitely leave because i don't think he'll ever as much success as he does coming off the bench for us, plus he plays starter minutes here anyway, he just isn't on the court when the buzzer sounds

the NBA is cyclical anyway, if he leaves, eventually we'll replace him with another, or find a couple of pieces to fill the gaps

unless he goes to Miami or OKC, he's never gonna have the space to do what he wants the way he gets it playing next to Melo
 5 years ago '07        #72
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
 INF4MOUS said:
and u turned around and traded that n*gga earl smith straight up for howard eisley

earl didnt wanna rot on the bench i remember it vividly they had a deal in place because skiles didnt like him and he didnt wanna play under skiles no headband allowing bi*chass
oh he remembers it vividly guys, end of conversation he cant back that up with documented proof, but since h remembers it vividly im sure hes right moron

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-24-2013 at 08:14 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #73
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Article said....

"a source told Sheridan Hoops"

F a source! I want to hear it from him.
 5 years ago '04        #74
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1380 1380
get that money...he deserves it.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
I don't see him getting that much more than the MLE, and to be honest anything above 7mil a year is over paying for him. I really don't think J.R has improved any, just in situation that is similar to Den where he's comfortable in playing. NY might be able to retain him, knowing J.R he's going to the highest bidder regardless of location.

I honestly feel hes worth more to the Knicks and what they do, more so than any other team.
 5 years ago '05        #76
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
He can get that Harden money. I hope Dolan does everything he can to keep him. Give him what he was gonna offer Lin to stay.
 5 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 gregnice631 said:
He can get that Harden money. I hope Dolan does everything he can to keep him. Give him what he was gonna offer Lin to stay.
He's not even getting HALF that. The only thing he does remotely as well as harden is scoring, and not even as efficient in the process.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 #TheReturn said:
I don't see him getting that much more than the MLE, and to be honest anything above 7mil a year is over paying for him. I really don't think J.R has improved any, just in situation that is similar to Den where he's comfortable in playing. NY might be able to retain him, knowing J.R he's going to the highest bidder regardless of location.
Well it's a good thing you don't know him
 5 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He never demanded a trade and the only phone call or conversation he got from the Bulls was "You've been traded to Denver."
Exactly.. the Bulls never touched him and immediately shipped him off for a 2nd rounder(i think, i know it was a pick).. THis was back when Paxson was still new as GM and wanted to a.ssemble choir boys. Fresh off when JR and Byron Scott were getting into it. Bulls really don't take risks on locker room cancers(which what was described of J.R coming out of N.O)
 5 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Well it's a good thing you don't know him
Don't need to know a man personally to see how they operate. One day life will teach you that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy