Snoop Says Many Rappers Would Be Irrelvant If Pac and Big had Lived On..(Jay, Shyne, Ja, Etc.. Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Amen7 said:
k!ll yourself the only reason Jay is as big as he is now is because he dates one of the most popular singers in the world and gets alot of media. Jayz is not no goat.If you say differently,i'll say you a fu*k n*gga
Yea, cuz nobody knew who that guy was before that..

Even though he was on years BEFORE Beyonce..

Even when they got together he was the more famous of the two..

I don't get what you're trying to say here

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #142
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 TheMindOf said:
How?

His debut album dropped in 96..

Nelly got songs from 96' 97' before he blew up.. Let me guess, him and Big, and Pac are from the same class too?

nelly didn't drop a major debut album n get radio spins n commercial airplay in 96/97, nelly also didn't hav a cosign from sum of the hottest artists in the game like the notorious biggie on his album cut, so ur analogy tremendously fails.
 5 years ago '10        #143
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
^

nelly didn't drop a major debut album n get radio spins n commercial airplay in 96/97, nelly also didn't hav a cosign from sum of the hottest artists in the game like the notorious biggie on his album cut, so ur analogy tremendously fails.
Thanks for proving my point

Jay wasn't really getting commercial spins in 92-96 when Big and Pac was really on it heavy..

So how are they contemporaries when Jay aint start getting major attention til right Before they both died..

The amount of time that they was really in the game together commercially was tremendously brief..
 5 years ago '06        #144
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Thanks for proving my point

Jay wasn't really getting commercial spins in 92-96 when Big and Pac was really on it heavy..

So how are they contemporaries when Jay aint start getting major attention til right Before they both died..

The amount of time that they was really in the game together commercially was tremendously brief..
man gtfoh, jay-z wuz commerical wen 2pac wuz around. he wuz so commercial 2 the point that 2pac used 2 acknowledge jay-z n pac wuz the biggest commercial success @ the time. if u from nyc-tri-state area, every1 knew the song "ain't no n***a". he used 2 get radio spins. he had biggie smalls in his songs n videos. he wuz on a huge hit single in 1996 wit foxy brown called "i'll be good". stop tryna rewrite history n act like jay-z wuzn't in the league wen pac n big wuz playin. he wuznt bigger than pac or big but he wuz in the league playin shadow 2 them n***az. he didn't blow til 98 like u said wen both rappers were long gone. so u prove my point n***a.
 5 years ago '13        #145
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437 OP
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38425 38425
 waytoomuch said:
exactly

that jay stan is mad az fu*k,

snoops knowledge of the game> his wack a.ss bx nerd opinion
 5 years ago '06        #146
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
exactly

that jay stan is mad az fu*k,

snoops knowledge of the game> his wack a.ss bx nerd opinion
camel warriors go really hard. they want that #1 spot from pac so bad but pac wont get outta jay-z's way. pac is a constant problem 2 jay's xistance. pac wuz a problem 4 jay in life n is a problem 4 jay decades later in death. jay can't win.
 5 years ago '07        #147
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 Bk's Finest said:
I definitely don't think Pac would have fell off. Dude was a movie star, still making dope albums. The n*gga was 25 when he died and made better music with his time here then Jay-Z made with 40 something years.Biggie wouldn't have fell off either, The dude was larger than life before he passed. And who knows what would have happened had big and pac collaborated on something. And when Biggie died the vultures swooped down and took everything he had left. Jay-Z and Puff leading the wolf pack. It's sad but that's how the cookie crumbles. The west had snoop but he wasn't popping like that back then. Dude was running with no limit. So when he claims it would have been "US" three he's dead wrong, that n*gga must be smoking dust.
@ur snoop wouldn't have been on top right now cause he went to no limit that's BS cause obviously if pac never died snoop would have never left for No Limit plus even with him being on No Limit the dude still was doing numbers
 5 years ago '13        #148
space
space
 six1twan said:
@ur snoop wouldn't have been on top right now cause he went to no limit that's BS cause obviously if pac never died snoop would have never left for No Limit plus even with him being on No Limit the dude still was doing numbers
true say, snoop only dipped cuz DR was done and dusted, with some security guard as ceo while suge was locked up and pac was dead

all the deals DR had with signing, Run DMC, Bobby Brown, Big Daddy Kane and a million other artists fell through cuz Pac died.

also after all the shootings and murders snoops took his foot off the pedal, and had to recoup, he was deep in that sh*t, yet he was still going plat

and even after that he still went on to make more classic songs than any other rapper period.
 5 years ago '10        #149
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
man gtfoh, jay-z wuz commerical wen 2pac wuz around. he wuz so commercial 2 the point that 2pac used 2 acknowledge jay-z n pac wuz the biggest commercial success @ the time. if u from nyc-tri-state area, every1 knew the song "ain't no n***a". he used 2 get radio spins. he had biggie smalls in his songs n videos. he wuz on a huge hit single in 1996 wit foxy brown called "i'll be good". stop tryna rewrite history n act like jay-z wuzn't in the league wen pac n big wuz playin. he wuznt bigger than pac or big but he wuz in the league playin shadow 2 them n***az. he didn't blow til 98 like u said wen both rappers were long gone. so u prove my point n***a.

n*gga..

Everything you're saying is further proving my point..

Thank you again..

Everything you're bringing up is from 96 and on

Not 95. Not 94. Not 93. Not 92

But 96.. Which is the same year Pac died, and a year before BIG died..

So how were they contemporaries when they only commercially coexisted for about a year or so?

And even then Jay was doing alright for himself.

5 years ago '13        #150
space
space
TheMindOf
This message is hidden because TheMindOf is on your ignore list.

5 years ago '04        #151
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6489 6489
people really using jay-z one year window of relevance before they died as the reason he wouldn't get on?

if he had "hits" back then. what makes you think he couldn't have hits later. be a bigger artist later.

all rappers don't just burst on the scene on their first album. took pac like what? 2-3 albums(if you count that group one) before he was a superstar?
 5 years ago '13        #152
space
space
Jayz been in the game since 1989, it's not BIG and Pacs fault they took all his shine

If there was NO BIG there wud be no Jayz, his career wud have ended with hawaii sophie, he wudnt have style to copy, a image to jack, a persona to steal, lyrics to bite.

If there was NO JAY, there wud still be a BIG.

Fact is Jay owes his career to BIGGY alive and dead

and the only reason Pac acknowledged Jayz existence was because of BIG

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-25-2013 at 12:29 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #153
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 justinjones said:
people really using jay-z one year window of relevance before they died as the reason he wouldn't get on?

if he had "hits" back then. what makes you think he couldn't have hits later. be a bigger artist later.

all rappers don't just burst on the scene on their first album. took pac like what? 2-3 albums(if you count that group one) before he was a superstar?

Thank you.. These n*ggas wanna rewrite history so bad

Leave it to these n*ggas, and they gon try to make it seem like Jay wasn't on before 96, because Pac aint like him or because he was living in BIG's shadow..

When in all actuality, they aint even commercially co-exist like that at all.. And when they did, Jay was doing okay for himself in that short year window.

Common misconceptions of the misinformed and young..
 5 years ago '05        #154
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Maybe, we will never know. To say Jay-Z would of been irrelevant, I know don't about all that....he would have made some noise. He wouldn't just had faded off into obscurity.
 5 years ago '06        #155
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
Who's the best Pac NAS and big

Last edited by Supreme7; 04-25-2013 at 12:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #156
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
 HipHopFactz said:
BIG had Jayz lane covered that's a fact, it took BIG to die for Jay to blow

Snoops been in the game too long and done seen it all and he speaking as an OG, certain bx nerds just cant handle the truth
truth...you dont start in 92 and still make music in 2013 unless youre doing something right...even if hes only doing "weed features" how many people smoke weed??? So yes Snoop is still relevant ...
 5 years ago '10        #157
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
 Djkommish6 said:
truth...you dont start in 92 and still make music in 2013 unless youre doing something right...even if hes only doing "weed features" how many people smoke weed??? So yes Snoop is still relevant ...
so Jay was active since what...96? and achieved more than Snoop in hip hop...wouldn't that make him doing something right, regardless of BIG's death or not...

Im not even a big fan of Jay-Z, but if BIG was still alive, I think Jay would still be big, might even be bigger than Biggie...
 5 years ago '06        #158
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

n*gga..

Everything you're saying is further proving my point..

Thank you again..

Everything you're bringing up is from 96 and on

Not 95. Not 94. Not 93. Not 92

But 96.. Which is the same year Pac died, and a year before BIG died..

So how were they contemporaries when they only commercially coexisted for about a year or so?

And even then Jay was doing alright for himself.

imma shut down ur own argument wit a quote from jay-z himself from his own song: it's called "where i'm from". i'm sure u heard it b4.

Jay-Z on where i'm from said:
I from where n*ggas pull your car, and argue all day about
Who's the best MC's, Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
the n***a jay-z himself puts himself in the same school of category as biggie smalls n nas which is all part of the class we're talkin bout in here. so really u aint got s**t 2 say bcuz u can't argue 4 a n***a wen the same n***a u arguin 4, jay-z is sayin otherwise. jay himself puts himself in that school so no more needs 2 b said.
 5 years ago '06        #159
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

Thank you.. These n*ggas wanna rewrite history so bad

Leave it to these n*ggas, and they gon try to make it seem like Jay wasn't on before 96, because Pac aint like him or because he was living in BIG's shadow..

When in all actuality, they aint even commercially co-exist like that at all.. And when they did, Jay was doing okay for himself in that short year window.

Common misconceptions of the misinformed and young..
n***a jay-z videos wuz on the same mtv n bet countdowns wit 2pac vids in 1996.

gtfoh wit the he aint hav commercial success s**t. he wuz well known. this n***a jay-z had like 3 or 4 known well singles in 96 wen pac wuz around. he had xposure, he jus didnt start havin success til after them n***az died
 5 years ago '13        #160
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
n***a jay-z videos wuz on the same mtv n bet countdowns wit 2pac vids in 1996.

gtfoh wit the he aint hav commercial success s**t. he wuz well known. this n***a jay-z had like 3 or 4 known well singles in 96 wen pac wuz around. he had xposure, he jus didnt start havin success til after them n***az died
That lame stan is born in 1998 and he only learnt to speak English in 2001
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy