Snoop Says Many Rappers Would Be Irrelvant If Pac and Big had Lived On..(Jay, Shyne, Ja, Etc.. Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Since most of Jay's verses from the '90 and early '00 are biten lines from BIG and portray the same character as BIG. Why do you think Jay would be as BIG as Biggie or even bigger when he was alive?

Jay was nobody in 96' and didnt pop until '98 when it had passed 1-2 years after their deaths.

Stans logic make no sense
 5 years ago '11        #182
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 uddart said:
Since most of Jay's verses from the '90 and early '00 are biten lines from BIG

uddart said:
Stan/hater logic make no sense(and neither does this sentence)
fixed
 5 years ago '11        #183
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 1460 1460
 bigbarcelona said:
My n*gga you really really really need to get the c*ck at your mouth and stop swallowing cause you sound like a bottom bi*ch. Jay Z had the same level of success as Biggie or PAC in 96? Now you know there's no way in hell they were on the same lane or level let along a shadow to either one of them. In 96 both PAC and Big were Superstars known around the world and these n*ggas were untouchable while the n*gga Jay was a nobody that was barely coming up on the east coast. Because beyond that... n*ggas outside of NY didn't know who the fu*k he was and if they did, they weren't fu*king with him. Yeah he had ain't no n*gga poppin, and sure, the n*gga was getting some play on MTV and BET, but nowhere was he a star when n*ggas didn't give a fu*k about him. His career really begun or started elevating after both BIG AND PAC passed away. n*ggas were looking for that Biggie void and Jay Z was his best impersonator but he had some talent to back it up. Why you think Jay always claims to be one of the best, but never claims to be King of Ny? Because as much as NY loves Jay, Biggie has the unconditional love of NY and inside of every new yorker, Jay is always going to be number 2. Biggie was the n*gga that brought NY back to the spotlight and truly made n*ggas in NY step their game up. He carried the city on his back and he was mad cool with the people and always showing love as well. No matter how many records Jay sells, Biggie and PAC left us not only with work that was legendary and influential, but what makes them great was their COOL a.ss PERSONALITIES that Jay Z doesn't have at all. When Big and Pac blew as big as they did, people got love for them because they always show that love back. They were arrogant, but when it came to the people, those n*ggas knew how to show love to the people and the fans and they never came across as n*ggas that needed to have their a.ss kiss. Jay Z on the other hand? That n*gga is arrogant... but the n*gga has always come across as someone that has a chipped on his shoulder, narcissistic and he wants everyone to kissed his a.ss. Even n*ggas back then had a hard time fu*king with Jay because of how arrogant he was and how they felt he thought he was the biggest sh*t in the room but he was a nobody and that's always going to be his weakness with the public. There's a reason why Ether had that n*gga weak on the radio in NY... Because it air his a.ss out in a way that put his career and insecurities completely on blast. Do you honestly believe in your mind that if Biggie was alive that Jay would be biting Biggie with no retaliation? As much as people love Biggie... Jay's career would it been toast cause n*ggas would it had a problem with him. And lets be real the ONLY reason PAC even knew of the existence of Jay was because of Big. Please, don't come in here rewriting history and make it seeing like Jay was running with the big dogs when the n*gga was a Memphis Bleek.
Damn just came through and crush the buildings like Snoop.
 5 years ago '10        #184
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

fixed
But im no stan so it makes no sense.

Let that finish our conversation
 5 years ago '11        #185
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 uddart said:
But im no stan so it makes no sense.

Let that finish our conversation
yeah you are right, you are a stan and a jay hater.

Who knew all the verses jay had in the 90s equal those amount of lines

jay one of the goats with 3 songs in the 90s
 5 years ago '09        #186
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
eminem wouldve still took ALL their shine

pac and em wouldve made an album produced by dre
 5 years ago '10        #187
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
yeah you are right, you are a stan and a jay hater.

Who knew all the verses jay had in the 90s equal those amount of lines

jay one of the goats with 3 songs in the 90s
If im right then im not a stan, you said it yourself

I think you have it all wrong, I dont hate Jay nor do I suck his d!ck. Only because im not typing GOAT on every jay-related article about his music or non related music stuff. Doesnt make me a hater. I hope you see the logic in that
 5 years ago '11        #188
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 1460 1460
 Trilluminati GA said:
Face Mob & Snoop's truth >>> lame n*ggas and white boys from the burbs lame a.ss opinion

get mad squares
Face told the truth.
 04-25-2013, 05:52 PM         #189
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snoops sucks now but to say hes irrelevant is foolish
 5 years ago '09        #190
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 HipHopFactz said:
Bar 1 song, none of these records are even remotely close to Gin and Juice, Nothin But A G Thang, Ain't No Fun, Whats My Name, Drop It Like Its Hot, The Next Episode, PIMP, Beautiful and 30 others

To date Jayz biggest song is Empire State Of Mind, Snoop had hits on that level throughout his career. Nobody even knows the words to that song, it was only big because of Alicia Keyz hook. I'm not even talking sales, i'm talking about people knowing each word, the masses can rhyme Snoops verse on Nothin But A G Thang, the masses cant rhyme every word on Empire State Of Mind.

dead@ u mentioning izzo

Further proving Snoops influence

Jayz simply doesn't have many mainstream memorable songs, most are collabs on which he got outshined on or where the hook was better than his raps,. when it comes to single selection jayz has always had the worst taste

random nobodies with no knowledge of rap music know words to certain snoop songs, cant say the same for jay

Nothin But A G Thang>Any Jay song on a commercial level

The fact Nothin But A G Thang has polled as the no 1 greatest rap song on just about every mtv and vh1 list says it all, there aint one song by Jayz that has that kind of timeless factor, whereby the masses can rap every verse from start to end...
lol @ songs like Empire State of Mind, Hard Knock Life, Big Pimpin, Izzo, and n*ggas in Paris not being nearly as big as the songs you named. Sure, the songs you named were hits, I won't deny that...but to say Jay hasn't had songs that were equally big (or bigger) is just flat out wrong. I mean, Ain't No Fun bigger than Run This Town or Hard Knock Life? or Big Pimpin?

LOL @ Empire only being big because of Alicia Keys' hook. Then why didn't her solo version do nearly as well?

Izzo was a top 10 single, what the fu*k are you talking about?

Jay doesn't have many mainstream memorable hits? Okay, I'm done. you're obviously brain-dead, I can't continue this.
 5 years ago '13        #191
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436 OP
space
space
$31,067 | Props total: 38366 38366
 Vos said:
lol @ songs like Empire State of Mind, Hard Knock Life, Big Pimpin, Izzo, and n*ggas in Paris not being nearly as big as the songs you named. Sure, the songs you named were hits, I won't deny that...but to say Jay hasn't had songs that were equally big (or bigger) is just flat out wrong. I mean, Ain't No Fun bigger than Run This Town or Hard Knock Life? or Big Pimpin?

LOL @ Empire only being big because of Alicia Keys' hook. Then why didn't her solo version do nearly as well?

Izzo was a top 10 single, what the fu*k are you talking about?

Jay doesn't have many mainstream memorable hits? Okay, I'm done. you're obviously brain-dead, I can't continue this.
maybe because the solo version had a slower vibe and a different beat moron

run this town aka a kanye west/riri song, let be honest, and he still cudnt secure a no 1

big pimpin is really a ukg song lets be honest

funny all the songs u mention and only one is a solo

snoop got hits where he didn't need to rely on features by big name artists

even snoops feature records are bigger than jayz feature records

nothin but a g thang>run this town

aint no fun>run this town

those two records alone sh*t on all jayz commercial songs

when it comes to memorable songs/classics known by the masses snoop takes the crown

hell

juicy>any jayz hit song

dear mamma> any jayz hit song

no features were needed by big or pac

don't reply to me, u wack a.ss stan lmaooo
 5 years ago '09        #192
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Stayburnin said:
gangsta rap woulda lasted much longer and that would've been snoops lane. rap started getting soft so snoop did what he had to to sell records which was to go soft. jay z would still be out there but he would also be right under pac and big since ny had crazy respect for big.

and the n*ggas sayin snoop irrevelant are just dumb. that n*gga has been droppin music for over a decade. hes def not as good as he used to be but hesu still relevant. but it is a good discussion to see who would be in the game and who wouldn't be right now if pac and big were alive.

the shiny suit era wouldnt have been as big(no pun intended ) if biggie never died . Jayz would be around but i dont think he would have been this multi platinum rap star
 5 years ago '13        #193
space
space
 emanuel08 said:

the shiny suit era wouldnt have been as big(no pun intended ) if biggie never died . Jayz would be around but i dont think he would have been this multi platinum rap star
basically

LL was the first one rockin them shiny suits and was clowned on by Pac in a interview with Sway.

Pac dies, BIG dies

Forwards 1 year later and Puff was rockin shiny suits and pushing that sh*t into the mainstream, whole direction of rap music changed when BIG died, it went from hardcore/mafioso to flamboyant because a lot of dudes were shook after those murders and the softness creeped in, it put the breaks on gangsta rap music, and it became more about just having a party, bling bling

Pac and BIG were dictating which way hip hop moved from fashion to movements, with them dying so suddenly, it mos def shifted the dynamics, to which some say was the beginning of the end of the golden age.
 5 years ago '09        #194
59fifty 
space
space
$22,679 | Props total: 10146 10146
Didn't read sh*t....stfu snoop.....
 5 years ago '10        #195
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,854 | Props total: 13307 13307
if big and pacs death made it easier for rappers to get hot why aren't other rappers doing what jay's doing? it's like saying eminem is only hot cause he's white. uh.......then tell me why is he the only one? shouldn't there be others? fu*k the hypotheticals, it is what it is
 5 years ago '09        #196
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 HipHopFactz said:
maybe because the solo version had a slower vibe and a different beat moron

run this town aka a kanye west/riri song, let be honest, and he still cudnt secure a no 1

big pimpin is really a ukg song lets be honest

funny all the songs u mention and only one is a solo

snoop got hits where he didn't need to rely on features by big name artists

even snoops feature records are bigger than jayz feature records

nothin but a g thang>run this town

aint no fun>run this town

those two records alone sh*t on all jayz commercial songs

when it comes to memorable songs/classics known by the masses snoop takes the crown

hell

juicy>any jayz hit song

dear mamma> any jayz hit song

no features were needed by big or pac

don't reply to me, u wack a.ss stan lmaooo
Are you seriously deducting points off Jay's commercial hits for having features when SIX of the fu*king Snoop songs you named have features? You fu*king idiot.

LMFAOOOOOO @ Snoop's feature records being better than Jay's...ok, let's talk quality...give me ONE Snoop feature on par with Jay's verse on Diamonds are Forever...or Go Crazy...or Free Mason...or Shiney Suit Theory...or Lost...or Maybach Music..ONE, just one.
 5 years ago '10        #197
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Vos said:
Are you seriously deducting points off Jay's commercial hits for having features when SIX of the fu*king Snoop songs you named have features? You fu*king idiot.

LMFAOOOOOO @ Snoop's feature records being better than Jay's...ok, let's talk quality...give me ONE Snoop feature on par with Jay's verse on Diamonds are Forever...or Go Crazy...or Free Mason...or Shiney Suit Theory...or Lost...or Maybach Music..ONE, just one.
Homie.. Save yourself the energy..

1) You ain't gon talk no sense into these n*ggas and their Tupac coulda shoulda wouldas

2) you're arguing with a dude who already been exposed as a 40 year old European white man, who moonlights on the Internet as a black man

Dude don't even live in America, but wanna tell us what was poppin here in the 90's and how sh*t woulda went down out here

Stop wasting your time on that euro Wigger
 5 years ago '06        #198
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

n***az in europe got their facts more packed down than u. hip hop is international so u can get the f**k off wit the europe s**t. that's that ignorant american a** mentality. we live in the usa but america aint the world homie. wake up n quit livin in a box
 5 years ago '13        #199
space
space
 Vos said:

Listen u lame f*ggot u over here talking about sh*t being on "par" and totally missing what i'm saying

Snoop has records that the masses know the words to, he has cross over hits that people who don't regularly listen to hip hop can recite.

Nuthin But A G Thang has been voted the greatest song period on many popular polls and even on lists where it didn't make the top spot, it sure enough made it in to the top 5

You over here talking about obscure songs such as Shiny Suit Theory and some verse Jayz recorded on Diamonds Are Forever which nobody remembers

You put 10 random people in one room from all different age groups, you throw on Jayz 5 hit songs and Snoops 5 hit songs and everyone will more than likely know the words to the Snoop songs, where as most will not be able to recite Jayz songs, simply because Snoop has more memorable hit songs

Nobody here is talking albums or lyrics, simply hit songs which the masses know

A lot of Jayz cross over hits have come very late in his career Empire State Of Mind is his biggest

Nuthin But A G Thang>Empire State Of Mind

Now stop being a stan all ur life and accept the facts that Snoop since the 90's has had more memorable cross over singles and feature singles combined than any rapper before or after him.
 04-25-2013, 08:07 PM         #200
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't fu*kin with that Snoop Lion ish but he's right. Pac and Biggie's deaths opened a void many rappers that have come and gone try to fill.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago