most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
If psn is still free and xbox is allways online....this sh*t is over
 5 years ago '05        #142
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
And lol @ thinkin everyones rich........its a terrible financial climate right ppl strugglin........and some of you guys dont realiz3 how alott of wealthier middle class suburban families work.....a huge majority of consoles are bought by parents for their children.....I live in a place like that and know alott of these parents, their not idiots with money and they try and teach their kids to value not just blindly buy them everything.....those kids will have to make a choice which 1 console they want...

Alott of people will buy both consoles later on when prices drop.....im willing to bet its a very small percentage that buy both consoles from the start
 5 years ago '06        #143
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 8822 8822
but i just got RRod..........
 5 years ago '09        #144
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
@ take your console with you on vacation..
 5 years ago '04        #145
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I'm not going to lie I've taken a console with me on vacation before...not recently but the Snes and Dreamcast I have taken with me...

When I took the Dreamcast we went to DisneyWorld/Universal Studios/Sea World and were on vacation for 9 days...there were days when it was pouring and you couldn't do sh*t fun at any of those places in the rain (I like riding the rides fu*k shopping inside) so when it's raining and you're stuck in a hotel room flip the game console on and have fun, when it stops raining turn it off and go do your thing... I wouldn't do that now just because i'm older and can find something to do with my time now but it's not a far fetched idea to bring a console with you on a vacation
 5 years ago '09        #146
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
sh*t I took my PS3 to Daytona with me last year. I'm supposed to be out partying and blowing money every single night there? Hell naww. Already spent over 2 g's flying there and going to theme parks and sh*t. I was getting it in on some 1am Twisted Metal on a few nights. Aint no shame in my damn game.
 04-25-2013, 10:39 AM         #147
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL said:
Some people go see family on vacation or on holidays and stay for more then a day. Some people like bringing a console so they have something to do.

What if your mother is like most middle class moms and dads where they live by themselves and don't have internet? Or use sh*tty DSL? What if it's at your grandmothers where she isn't even aware internet exist? Just because YOU don't do this doesn't mean other people that don't.

The problem with gamers and most people on this forum is you think the world stops moving when you are sitting in your bedroom, that it revolves around you. There is still a huge majority of people in north america alone that doesn't even have internet and a good chuck of people who do have internet are stuck with horribly sh*tty connection or bandwidth caps.

Always online is terrible idea because it effects a huge chuck of the user base. For a company who keeps pushing living room entertainment, family entertainment they are doing a p!ss poor job at it IF. IF the rumors are true but after the insane backlash MS got from these rumors i highly doubt they will go through with it.

People like you, me and the majority of this section? Yeah, we don't have to worry about this. But people like us don't make up even half of the consumer base.
 04-25-2013, 11:52 AM         #148
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

From this thread on reddit:

(the OP HAS posted questionable stuff before though...)
 5 years ago '06        #149
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7588 7588
 bkkid92 said:
when did sony hint they would start charging for online features?
 5 years ago '10        #150
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20802 20802

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #151
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 WiLL said:

I take my console on vaca sometimes. When you're on a cruise ship for a week and you've done every activity you can possibly do on it, play some games.

At the hotel and you're waiting for the rest of your crew to take showers & get dressed, play some games.

I don't see the problem with it.
 5 years ago '04        #152
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Kingme said:
Doesn't mean they will start charging for Multiplayer...

they charge for online features now like PS +...but to play online is free
 5 years ago '06        #153
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7588 7588
 Da Ill One said:
Doesn't mean they will start charging for Multiplayer...

they charge for online features now like PS +...but to play online is free
It doesn't mean that they won't start charging to play online either. We don't know. The facts on the ps4 and next xbox have not been fully detailed. It's a lot of speculation going on right now so we just have to wait and see what Sony and MS have in mind. I'm getting both regardless but I think its funny that Sony is given the benefit of the doubt on everything they've announced while Microsoft who has said nothing gets blasted for remaining silent.
 04-25-2013, 01:07 PM         #154
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coppin the first system that gets modded.
 5 years ago '12        #155
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 651 651
You stans can keep arguing i'm a real gamer copping both regardless

Stan phaggots
 5 years ago '04        #156
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Oh Finesse said:
and how are you gonna go on about the first half of this gen and then turn around and say until 2009, as if it cancels out the 2nd half? at least you sort of redeemed yourself at the end there. but Sony basically sh*t on xbox as far as brand new and GREAT ip's go either way.. even NOW, in the last year of this past gen Sony is still releasing new IP's.. and quality ones, xbox is nothing more than a console that's app and kinect centric these days.. and it's hard for any of you ms supporters to argue that.

I dont even entertain the online experience & multiplayer argument thats Xbox Live hands down......

MOVING ON

the generation started november of 2005, this year we are going on the 8th year, the end of 2009 would make it roughly 4 years in the generation, ps3 didn't get consistent with releases till after 09' in other words the first half of the generation

any ps3 owner thats been in from jump will tell you the same hell its biggest lure at the time was the fact that it was a cheap bluray player that also could play games the 360 was the better core gaming machine till about 2011 imo (far as exclusives), ps3 started to come with games in 2010 but 360 was still droppin sh*t like mass effect 2 which is hands down the best exclusive released that year, 2011 was the turning point because m$ scaled back and started just putting out their big exclusives and they even let the license for mass effect go same time Sony really started to crank out the IPs hell I re-bought my ps3 in 2010 just to play Heavy Rain and Eventually God Of War 3

And I'm not a "M$ supporter" I just think the 360 is the better system I bought the ps3 at launch and sold it soon after because there were damn near NO GAMES, the thing is most Sony heads wanna look at the last couple years for 360 and act like its been like that like that if we are looking at the entire generation the only way you can say the 360 doesn't have any exclusives is IF YOU NEVER OWNED ONE, I have 20 360 exclusives alone and they are not all Halo,Gears and Forza and you cant buy them all on PC either I don't even have 20 ps3 games that's included multiplatform....

And even considering the exclusive the Xbox not being a gaming console argument is stupid because the biggest games this gen have mostly been 3rd party in most cases they came first on xbox and were better on 360 and what about Xbox Live Arcade? PlayStation only n*ggas act like if it can be bought on more than one system or if it doesn't come on a disc it doesn't count as a game

the Kinect and app centric argument is tired too because you see sony trying to do the same sh*t they jocked motion controlling before M$ did this generation sh*t just flopped so they swept it under the rug, I don't own a kinect and don't plan to, hasn't stopped me from gaming on my 360 at all so how is everything they do about kinect?

in truth if you are just tuning in then yeah sony is going hard and since I've already bought GOWA and am looking foward to both beyond and last of us I'm not mad at that but if we are looking at the entire generation to say that the 360 hasn't been the better gaming console ever is a fu*king lie exclusives or otherwise, if Mass Effect never wentmultiplat ps3 n*ggas wouldnt even have a leg to stand on far as the exclusive argument and without ME there IS a argument to be made there.

so
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-26-2013 at 06:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #157
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 Ra-da-god said:
I dont even entertain the online experience & multiplayer argument thats Xbox Live hands down......

MOVING ON

the generation started november of 2005, this year we are going on the 8th year, the end of 2009 would make it roughly 4 years in the generation, ps3 didn't get consistent with releases till after 09' in other words the first half of the generation

any ps3 owner thats been in from jump will tell you the same hell its biggest lure at the time was the fact that it was a cheap bluray player that also could play games the 360 was the better core gaming machine till about 2011 imo (far as exclusives), ps3 started to come with games in 2010 but 360 was still droppin sh*t like mass effect 2 which is hands down the best exclusive released that year, 2011 was the turning point because m$ scaled back and started just putting out their big exclusives and they even let the license for mass effect go same time Sony really started to crank out the IPs hell I re-bought my ps3 in 2010 just to play Heavy Rain and Eventually God Of War 3

And I'm not a "M$ supporter" I just think the 360 is the better system I bought the ps3 at launch and sold it soon after because there were damn near NO GAMES, the thing is most Sony heads wanna look at the last couple years for 360 and act like its been like that like that if we are looking at the entire generation the only way you can say the 360 doesn't have any exclusives is IF YOU NEVER OWNED ONE, I have 20 360 exclusives alone and they are not all Halo,Gears and Forza and you cant buy them all on PC either I don't even have 20 ps3 games that's included multiplatform....

And even considering the exclusive the Xbox not being a gaming console argument is stupid because the biggest games this gen have mostly been 3rd party in most cases they came first on xbox and were better on 360 and what about Xbox Live Arcade? PlayStation only n*ggas act like if it can be bought on more than one system or if it doesn't come on a disc it doesn't count as a game

the Kinect and app centric argument is tired too because you see sony trying to do the same sh*t they jocked motion controlling before M$ did this generation sh*t just flopped so they swept it under the rug, I don't own a kinect and don't plan to, hasn't stopped me from gaming on my 360 at all so how is everything they do about kinect?

in truth if you are just tuning in then yeah sony is going hard and since I've already bought GOWA and am looking foward to both beyond and last of us I'm not mad at that but if we are looking at the entire generation to say that the 360 hasn't been the better gaming console ever is a fu*king lie exclusives or otherwise, if Mass Effect never wentmultiplat ps3 n*ggas wouldnt even have a leg to stand on far as the exclusive argument and without ME there IS a argument to be made there.

so
[pic - click to view]

Damn son, you just schooled that dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy