Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2013, 05:13 PM         #61
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
I love my Master American Console. Everyone will buy it, even those Sony boys.
Even as a master race PC player i will buy one.

Just like i will with PS4 and just like i did with Wii-U. I don't limit my options. Although i can't wait until they spend 90% of the conference talking about media sh*t so i can listen to all the xbots cry

Grab ya popcorn cause sh*ts gonna be hilarious.
 5 years ago '12        #62
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
 The N said:
This news has rumors already

Get ready to eat THE BOX

Box.” It’s the ultimate expression of Microsoft’s attempts to make their console more than just a console, but rather a single device that fulfills all of a home’s media needs and more (we’ll get to the “and more”). Not only does the name become more inclusive of the hardware’s widened horizons, but it rolls off the tongue more easily, and, however slightly, improves the names for those who suffer from hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. Short, simple, and snazzy.

◦Processor: An unannounced collaboration between Microsoft and Intel resulting in a processor that has been designed exclusively for the Box. The Box will boast a dual processor setup, with each x86-64 processor sporting 16 cores with HyperThreading, expanding the 32 physical cores to a total of 64 physical and virtual cores as needed.
Memory: GDDR5 16GB
◦HDD: The Box will provide multiple storage options. All SKUs will be loaded with SSD storage, allowing for nearly instant console activation and operation. The capacities will range from 256GB in the low end model to 1TB in the premium model. The Box’s OS will be given a dedicated 128GB SSD on all models, separate from storage, to allow for OS operation, avatar items, applications, and other relevant files.
◦OS: The Box will run Windows 8, allowing for easy development of cross-platform gameplay between PC and Box users.
◦Optical: The Box will use a Blu-Ray drive

Core Functionality

The Box will retain the obvious ability to play video games, movies, music, and more. The user interface will be drastically different than what console users are accustomed to, however, with the introduction of Windows 8 as the operating platform. This opens the Box up to functionality that had been previously restricted (or in certain cases, should have been restricted) to personal computers, including word processing, database maintenance, social media, pr0n, and more. As a bonus, it has been confirmed that not only will the Box play used games, it will also not require a constant Internet connection…in certain cases. More on that in the “LIVE” section below.
One wouldn’t think that it needs to be said, but let it be said anyway that this is a pointed work of fiction; there is no source, and all of these details are obviously fabricated. Now go read some more rumors.
 5 years ago '04        #63
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 312 312

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #64
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3988 3988
 IronMaiden said:
Even as a master race PC player i will buy one.

Just like i will with PS4 and just like i did with Wii-U. I don't limit my options. Although i can't wait until they spend 90% of the conference talking about media sh*t so i can listen to all the xbots cry

Grab ya popcorn cause sh*ts gonna be hilarious.
No such thing as a master race PC player. Xbox will have unlimited options.
You bought a Wii-U lmao
 5 years ago '07        #65
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,643 | Props total: 17891 17891
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2013, 05:27 PM         #66
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
No such thing as a master race PC player. Xbox will have unlimited options.
You bought a Wii-U lmao
And the Wii-U has been out less then a year and already has more exclusives then 360 has had in the past 3 years.

04-24-2013, 05:31 PM         #67
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
And the Wii-U has been out less then a year and already has more exclusives then 360 has had in the past 3 years.

are u srs or trolling?
 04-24-2013, 05:41 PM         #68
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
are u srs or trolling?
Halo 4, Gears and Forza Horizon.

Wii-U less then a year

Lego City, New Super Mario Bros U, Zombi U, Monster Hunter, Game and Wario. And that's not even including party/family games. You may or may not like these games but the fact is Nintendo is putting out more exclusives

Microsoft can't even secure XBLA games anymore they all go to PC. Past 3 years MS at E3 has been nothing but sh*tty kinect games and apps and you are hyped for the nextbox? You laugh at consoles that continue to invest and put out exclusives and praise a machine that hasn't created a new IP in like 4 years.
 04-24-2013, 05:44 PM         #69
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

Wii-U less then a year

Lego City, New Super Mario Bros U, Zombi U, Monster Hunter, Game and Wario. And that's not even including party/family games. You may or may not like these games but the fact is Nintendo is putting out more exclusives

Microsoft can't even secure XBLA games anymore they all go to PC. Past 3 years MS at E3 has been nothing but sh*tty kinect games and apps and you are hyped for the nextbox? You laugh at consoles that continue to invest and put out exclusives and praise a machine that hasn't created a new IP in like 4 years.
Halo 4,Gears,Forza & those XBLA>>>>>>everything on wii-u
 04-24-2013, 05:49 PM         #70
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
Halo 4,Gears,Forza & those XBLA>>>>>>everything on wii-u

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #71
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

Wii-U less then a year

Lego City tho? Really?
 04-24-2013, 06:07 PM         #72
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

[pic - click to view]

u can bring up exclusives all u want but xbox 360 still has way better games than the wii-u

I dont care how many 360 games are available on PC , still doesnt change the fact that
its not on the wii-u

hell, the best games to come out this year so far aren't even available for wii-u (tomb raider,
bioshock infinity)

theyre not even getting GTA V
 04-24-2013, 06:10 PM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Lego City tho? Really?
right? this nicca posting those wii exclusives like they hot (zombie-u?? gtfo)

all of those games are trash and that mario game has been the same
shyt since super nes
 5 years ago '12        #74
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
u can bring up exclusives all u want but xbox 360 still has way better games than the wii-u

I dont care how many 360 games are available on PC , still doesnt change the fact that
its not on the wii-u

hell, the best games to come out this year so far aren't even available for wii-u (tomb raider,
bioshock infinity)

He knows this. He's just being stupid.
 5 years ago '12        #75
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,202 | Props total: 9806 9806
 LAwLB15 said:

its not on the wii-u

bioshock infinity)

Although
infinity
 04-24-2013, 06:14 PM         #76
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Lego City tho? Really?
Have you played it? No, it's fun.

But the fact everyone keeps bringing up FPS games further proves my point that 90% of this forum is full of ADD new-gen gamers. Enjoy Halo and Gears for the next 6 years.
 5 years ago '12        #77
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

But the fact everyone keeps bringing up FPS games further proves my point that 90% of this forum is full of ADD new-gen gamers. Enjoy Halo and Gears for the next 6 years.
I can never hang out with a n*gga playing toddler games
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #78
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,991 | Props total: 17115 17115
Oh look the first official word on any actual next gen plans

Noticed a few f*gs already jumping off Sonys c*ck on page 3. Stay over there n*gga, Delta Squad shootin n*ggas down
 04-24-2013, 06:26 PM         #79
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

since when is gears considered a fps??
 5 years ago '12        #80
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Oh look the first official word on any actual next gen plans

Noticed a few f*gs already jumping off Sonys c*ck on page 3. Stay over there n*gga, Delta Squad shootin n*ggas down
Let them ride the Xbox d!ck. The future starts with The next Xbox and that awesome kinect innovation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago