Next Xbox to be revealed on May 21st

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17209 17209
Finally always online issue gets cleared up

Last edited by The N; 04-24-2013 at 02:16 PM..
 04-24-2013, 02:17 PM         #42
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait to watch an entire conference about tv/media apps.
 5 years ago '12        #43
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,406 | Props total: 3311 3311

[pic - click to view]

My body is beyond ready.

Sony Lost
 5 years ago '05        #44
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,900 | Props total: 21003 21003
 Tha Problum said:
That's really close.

Microsoft might have lost them a customer
They're probably both going to be launching in the same window. Go with whichever you prefer, but your logic escapes me when they'll (probably) be releasing around the same time.
 04-24-2013, 02:46 PM         #45
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
They're probably both going to be launching in the same window. Go with whichever you prefer, but your logic escapes me when they'll (probably) be releasing around the same time.
What logic were you confused by? I don't think I offered any reasoning for switching, simply educating myself on if sony was indeed releasing a new piece of equipment in the same general time frame, and not years down the line. 360 is king but, can't wait to see what sony gonna hit us with to see who I'ma ride with for the next 5-6 years
 04-24-2013, 03:06 PM         #46
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
xbox about to shut down shop in 26 days

ps stans lost!

Hows nba live 2010 treating you
 5 years ago '08        #47
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17209 17209
This news has rumors already

Get ready to eat THE BOX

Box.” It’s the ultimate expression of Microsoft’s attempts to make their console more than just a console, but rather a single device that fulfills all of a home’s media needs and more (we’ll get to the “and more”). Not only does the name become more inclusive of the hardware’s widened horizons, but it rolls off the tongue more easily, and, however slightly, improves the names for those who suffer from hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. Short, simple, and snazzy.

◦Processor: An unannounced collaboration between Microsoft and Intel resulting in a processor that has been designed exclusively for the Box. The Box will boast a dual processor setup, with each x86-64 processor sporting 16 cores with HyperThreading, expanding the 32 physical cores to a total of 64 physical and virtual cores as needed.
Memory: GDDR5 16GB
◦HDD: The Box will provide multiple storage options. All SKUs will be loaded with SSD storage, allowing for nearly instant console activation and operation. The capacities will range from 256GB in the low end model to 1TB in the premium model. The Box’s OS will be given a dedicated 128GB SSD on all models, separate from storage, to allow for OS operation, avatar items, applications, and other relevant files.
◦OS: The Box will run Windows 8, allowing for easy development of cross-platform gameplay between PC and Box users.
◦Optical: The Box will use a Blu-Ray drive

Core Functionality

The Box will retain the obvious ability to play video games, movies, music, and more. The user interface will be drastically different than what console users are accustomed to, however, with the introduction of Windows 8 as the operating platform. This opens the Box up to functionality that had been previously restricted (or in certain cases, should have been restricted) to personal computers, including word processing, database maintenance, social media, pr0n, and more. As a bonus, it has been confirmed that not only will the Box play used games, it will also not require a constant Internet connection…in certain cases. More on that in the “LIVE” section below.

Last edited by The N; 04-24-2013 at 03:23 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #48
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 BrooklynSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

My body is beyond ready.

Sony Lost

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2013, 03:30 PM         #49
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #50
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 The N said:

Get ready to eat THE BOX

Box.” It’s the ultimate expression of Microsoft’s attempts to make their console more than just a console, but rather a single device that fulfills all of a home’s media needs and more (we’ll get to the “and more”). Not only does the name become more inclusive of the hardware’s widened horizons, but it rolls off the tongue more easily, and, however slightly, improves the names for those who suffer from hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. Short, simple, and snazzy.

◦Processor: An unannounced collaboration between Microsoft and Intel resulting in a processor that has been designed exclusively for the Box. The Box will boast a dual processor setup, with each x86-64 processor sporting 16 cores with HyperThreading, expanding the 32 physical cores to a total of 64 physical and virtual cores as needed.
◦HDD: The Box will provide multiple storage options. All SKUs will be loaded with SSD storage, allowing for nearly instant console activation and operation. The capacities will range from 256GB in the low end model to 1TB in the premium model. The Box’s OS will be given a dedicated 128GB SSD on all models, separate from storage, to allow for OS operation, avatar items, applications, and other relevant files.
◦OS: The Box will run Windows 8, allowing for easy development of cross-platform gameplay between PC and Box users.

Core Functionality

The Box will retain the obvious ability to play video games, movies, music, and more. The user interface will be drastically different than what console users are accustomed to, however, with the introduction of Windows 8 as the operating platform. This opens the Box up to functionality that had been previously restricted (or in certain cases, should have been restricted) to personal computers, including word processing, database maintenance, social media, pr0n, and more. As a bonus, it has been confirmed that not only will the Box play used games, it will also not require a constant Internet connection…in certain cases. More on that in the “LIVE” section below.

16gb GDDR5 and SSD's in every sku?

Damn if true this thing will be a beast at running all those apps smoothly...

Also if that is true, i'd be willing to bet that's why MS pushed back the reveal to upgrade form the 8gb ddr3 to that...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 04-24-2013 at 03:40 PM..
 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM         #51
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #52
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
So reveal is an hour long.
 5 years ago '06        #53
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
 The N said:

Get ready to eat THE BOX

Core Functionality

i might be staying on team xbox
 5 years ago '11        #54
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Kingme said:
Sony already announced that their console will be always online and hinted that they will charge for online features like xbox live. I wonder if Microsoft will actually show the console or will they save that for e3 like Sony?
inbeforeban
 5 years ago '10        #55
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19626 19626
Microsoft coming through with the burner.

5 years ago '07        #56
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 The N said:

Get ready to eat THE BOX

Core Functionality

04-24-2013, 04:44 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw it on the dashboard earlier today b4 I started gaming

Make me proud M$
 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM         #58
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
saw it on the dashboard earlier today b4 I started gaming

Make me proud M$
Microsoft could show a bag of sh*t and you'd be proud
 5 years ago '12        #59
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
I love my Master American Console. Everyone will buy it, even those Sony boys.
 04-24-2013, 05:07 PM         #60
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Hope this fails if the Always on thing is true.

Pieces of sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy