Next Xbox to be revealed on May 21st

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2013, 12:58 PM         #21
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whens that new playstation dropping? I might have to crossover
 5 years ago '11        #22
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Tha Problum said:
Whens that new playstation dropping? I might have to crossover
Rumor has it sometime this fall or winter.
 5 years ago '12        #23
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
I'm excited for the announcement but I probably wont be buying one. I think I'm getting a PS4 strictly for its exclusives and building a gaming PC to hande multiplayer and everything else. Unless xbox has some exclusives that blow me out of the water.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,911 | Props total: 21071 21071
 Jesszman said:
Times have changed. MS got the upper hand because they released first. PS3 and 360 are neck and neck despite the fact that 360 came out a year sooner. That's not good. That means the PS3 has sold better than the 360. It's anybody's game right now. E3 will be the make or break.
Sony also went from having the best selling non-handheld console of all-time to losing a sh*tload of market share, letting a small player at the time take a huge chunk of it. That is not the result of of Xbox getting a year jump.
 5 years ago '07        #25
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 235 235
 One-O-One said:
let's go! "Always On" rumors better be false or im PS4 all the way. I'm being positive tho.

really? Was it a miracle for MS to compete this gen too...
The only advantage Microsoft had over Sony this gen was that they lunch one year early and the whole online service experience. Sony already learn from previous mistakes they made in the past and with the list of PS4 exclusive games I don't see how microsoft can compete.
 5 years ago '04        #26
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 ShintaX said:
The only advantage Microsoft had over Sony this gen was that they lunch one year early and the whole online service experience. Sony already learn from previous mistakes they made in the past and with the list of PS4 exclusive games I don't see how microsoft can compete.
MS might come out with that Acitvision, EA Exclusive DLC, and that GTA V exclusive DLC again...those are game changers especially GTA, but really if MS just drops a Crackdown sequel (Crackdown 2 doesn't exist like DMC 2), and gets something huge like GTA DLC timed exclusive again...they are all the way in the game...
 5 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]

tese gifs
 5 years ago '04        #28
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Jesszman said:
Times have changed. MS got the upper hand because they released first. PS3 and 360 are neck and neck despite the fact that 360 came out a year sooner. That's not good. That means the PS3 has sold better than the 360. It's anybody's game right now. E3 will be the make or break.
Xbox360's success wasn't a miracle or a fluke. It's a good system at a reasonable price with all the games most ppl want to play. Too bad Japan hates it. PS3 is a success, but had a few more missteps than Xbox360 which negatively affected their potential stronghold on the console market.

i wouldn't say next-gen is make or break at all for either company. I think if either Xbox720 or PS4 pull a "WiiU", MS and Sony will be back at the plate to hit one more time before its over.
 5 years ago '07        #29
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
MS might come out with that Acitvision, EA Exclusive DLC, and that GTA V exclusive DLC again...those are game changers especially GTA, but really if MS just drops a Crackdown sequel (Crackdown 2 doesn't exist like DMC 2), and gets something huge like GTA DLC timed exclusive again...they are all the way in the game...
They probably will get Activision and GTA DLC before but Not EA. EA always prioritize Sony for DLC.
 5 years ago '06        #30
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they should reveal it at the beginning of may might as well wait till E3 now

better come correct and not just kinect bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #31
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 ShintaX said:
They probably will get Activision and GTA DLC before but Not EA. EA always prioritize Sony for DLC.
Well...

Rumor has it it's too announce Battlefield 4 and EA DLC timed on the MS system's...
 5 years ago '04        #32
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 ShintaX said:
Xbox360 was also cheaper.

Microsoft can compete by having 3-4 more Xbox exclusive titles that are great.

Then simply innovate on whats already built with Xbox360 & Kinect.
 5 years ago '07        #33
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
 coolio said:

I am afraid that for some unknown reason MS think that kinect is the future of games and that will be the downfall of xbox.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,911 | Props total: 21071 21071
 coolio said:

It's pretty good timing, really. Perfect time to build the hype, show what they need to without showing everything. Probably hold off on the major game announcements (hopefully they have some ) for E3.
 5 years ago '07        #35
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Xbox360 was also cheaper.

Microsoft can compete by having 3-4 more Xbox exclusive titles that are great.

Then simply innovate on whats already built with Xbox360 & Kinect.
What a lot of people don't realize is that games like COD is k!lling the game industry. Because kids don't care about new ip games or exclusives because all they do is play COD online. So the majority of people that purchased the xbox before ps3 came out did not care about exclusive games because they were hook with that 1 only game playing online.

Look at the last God of war and gear of war both game got excellent reviews but did not meet sales expectation. Because a good amount of gamers are only hook to the FPS online games.
 5 years ago '04        #36
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 ShintaX said:
What a lot of people don't realize is that games like COD is k!lling the game industry. Because kids don't care about new ip games or exclusives because all they do is play COD online. So the majority of people that purchased the xbox before ps3 came out did not care about exclusive games because they were hook with that 1 only game playing online.

Look at the last God of war and gear of war both game got excellent reviews but did not meet sales expectation. Because a good amount of gamers are only hook to the FPS online games.
I don't blame the failure of GOW Ascension and Gears Judgment on Call of Duty. Those games failed because they were remixed CA$H IN prequel games and ppl saw through the bulls**t. GOW Ascension and Gears Judgment are like Lil Wayne "I'm Not A Human Being" albums, leftover joints w/ a decent single tacked on to hold u over until next Carter drops.

COD is doing what its supposed to do: Make $$$ and please its fanbase. It's not Activison's fault that other companies are failing to duplicate COD's formula and not dropping great games to compete for "the kids" attention.
 5 years ago '12        #37
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
You should be limited to how many first person games you can buy before they ship you off to real war.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Hope this fails if the Always on thing is true.

Pieces of sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #39
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1749 1749
 04-24-2013, 02:09 PM         #40
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Rumor has it sometime this fall or winter.
That's really close.

Microsoft might have lost them a customer
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy