Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #101
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 7363 7363
You c*nt he was at school or whatever & he was being civilized because of where he was at & what he was doing but at home & on the streets he was acting out & getting into trouble.

you ever see a n*gga trying to keep everyone else calm when they are about to f!ght then the next thing you know that n*gga snapping & ready to f!ght everybody & talking about k!lling every motherfu*ker out there? that's 2pac
 4 years ago '07        #102
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 CrunchTime CDN said:
You c*nt he was at school or whatever & he was being civilized because of where he was at & what he was doing but at home & on the streets he was acting out & getting into trouble.

you ever see a n*gga trying to keep everyone else calm when they are about to f!ght then the next thing you know that n*gga snapping & ready to f!ght everybody & talking about k!lling every motherfu*ker out there? that's 2pac
You would think that people on these sites have never interacted with a complex person before.
 4 years ago '07        #103
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,112 | Props total: 4726 4726
Some people change. I think his changes lead directly to his death and the seeds were already present at a much earlier age.
 4 years ago '07        #104
space
space
About the mannerisms argument. Everything develops from other people. Even in rap a lot people who came up together end up having similar styles. Kanye West, Meek Miil, and Juelz are among other rappers with single mothers who either dress, talk, or act in a way more femininely. Being gay and feminine are 2 completely different traits that often go together but also often do not.

I think it was weird and gay for anyone to go out of their way to look at old stuff from people's personal lives just to disrespect them and there is an unhealthy amount of it on this site.

I think personally that 2pac became a paranoid, reckless, ruthless, bully before he died. There is a lot wrong with what he said and thought but people are mesmerized by his abilities and can't tell.
 4 years ago '13        #105
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
he got r*ped in jail thats what changed him

picture pretty face Hov letting some n*gga bend him over and bust it open

pac lost
 4 years ago '13        #106
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,865 | Props total: 1213 1213
 HipHopFactz said:
17 Year old Pacs first live performance 1989

20 year old Jayz live performance 1989 (same year)

[pic - click to view]

Note the difference, only one dude is dressed like a gay candy stick, wiggling his hips like a bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

Pac at 17 was a better rapper than a 20 year old Jayz, video proves it, hell Pac was a better rapper at 25 than a 28 year old Jayz
Tupac Shakur was never a better rapper than Jay-z at those ages
 4 years ago '13        #107
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
n*ggas out here stanning n*ggas that had d!ck inside of them

must share the experience or something

pac got his manhood taken, and yall out here defending his manhood. yall basiclly repping the n*gga that r*ped him since his r*pe of tupac made tupac the man you remember.

2pac was a famous rapist, yall already know what they do to rapist in jail

was real tough when he was raping that girl, but not so tough when he was getting made into a little girl in jail.

But knowing the ballerina it prolly wasn't the first time he took a d!ck. n*gga was doing ballet while Jay was losing bricks

Hawaii sophie >>>>>>>>>>> hail mary

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 09-17-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #108
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 True Sinister said:
About the mannerisms argument. Everything develops from other people. Even in rap a lot people who came up together end up having similar styles. Kanye West, Meek Miil, and Juelz are among other rappers with single mothers who either dress, talk, or act in a way more femininely. Being gay and feminine are 2 completely different traits that often go together but also often do not.

I think it was weird and gay for anyone to go out of their way to look at old stuff from people's personal lives just to disrespect them and there is an unhealthy amount of it on this site.

I think personally that 2pac became a paranoid, reckless, ruthless, bully before he died. There is a lot wrong with what he said and thought but people are mesmerized by his abilities and can't tell.

I agree, charismatic people tend to have that effect. People tend to overlook alot of faults/things once they buy into a person. Adolf Hitler, Obama, cult leaders and even pimps are a good example of that. Pac could've started a cult if he wanted to lol.
 4 years ago '07        #109
space
space
 A-L-P said:
I agree, charismatic people tend to have that effect. People tend to overlook alot of faults/things once they buy into a person. Adolf Hitler, Obama, cult leaders and even pimps are a good example of that. Pac could've started a cult if he wanted to lol.
There is a certain sect of his current fan base that is crazy, obsessed with him and believe in a lot of conspiracies that have little to nothing to do with anything Pac himself claimed.
 4 years ago '04        #110
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4816 4816
pac was poor da fu*k was he posed to be wearing
 4 years ago '04        #111
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4816 4816
 Houdini said:
You do realize that video is from like 1988, he was dressed no different than a lot of young dudes back then. Yeah he was a bit feminine with his hand gestures but he grew up with women with no father. You can't compare him at 17 to when he was in his 20's because that high school video was before he was harassed by cops, shot multiple times, imprisoned and etc. You change as you go through life experiences.
1st sentence says it all n*ggaz dont think they just see

4 years ago '07        #112
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 True Sinister said:
There is a certain sect of his current fan base that is crazy, obsessed with him and believe in a lot of conspiracies that have little to nothing to do with anything Pac himself claimed.
Dude was a magnet for lost souls while he was living, so it's not far fetched that it would increase after death. Charismatic types have an innate ability to get others to follow them because in a world of insecure, broken, and directionless people...headstrong, fearless, compassionate guys like Pac are a magnet for people who lack those traits (aka lost souls). I've even heard grown men say that Pac was a father figure to them, as crazy as that sounds. The fact that he made good music didn't hurt his cause, but I also think a lot of lost souls may see themselves in him because his music gave you the impression that he was angry and depressed, and it makes sense, considering that a lot of people in our country are angry and depressed lol. He relates to the common denominator. I think a lot of his fans are a little out there, but I kind of understand the psychology behind it. I may be wrong though.
 4 years ago '12        #113
The2ndHorseman 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,727 | Props total: 5027 5027
 Sam Rothstein said:
Real thugs aren't rapping n*gga.

...everybody raps now
 4 years ago '05        #114
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
 pocketchange said:
Pac was the realest n*gga to do it, fu*k y'all one track mind a.ss n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

Serious question - what do you mean by "realest "?
 4 years ago '04        #115
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
 skillahmang said:
dude looks like a mac in those hand me downs.

my GOAT.

of course cuz he a ny n*gga not no cali no swag 80s n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago