That video of Pac at 17 ain't really sitting right with me

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
Real talk you just gotta understand you are your surroundings. That "fruity" part of 2pac where he's smiling all the time and dancing around and sh*t, thats what that theater made him. It allowed him to be himself. The streets, his mom, the panthers, are what molded the other half of him. At first I thought Pac was a fraud too, but no, he was just a n*gga tired of being treated a certain way. THEN, like all n*ggas with power, he went too far. He got TOO tough, n*gga thought he was invincible, das not how u rock. And he paid the price unfortunately, so does every n*gga that tried to do too much. Ask Tookie williams, da n*gga who started gang life and n*ggas know it in America.
 5 years ago '13        #62
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38334 38334
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
bi*ch first off u know NOTHING about me or what i was goin thru at that time... so suck d!ck actin lke u do. And just know id slap the sh*t out of u if u ever in ya life said that out ya mouth to me ...pus*y. But i know this a messageboard so u geeks feel real comfortable talkin like that behind a computer screen.. so its cool.

Now stop suckin pac d!ck and makin excuses.. his mannerisms tell it all... that boy was soft. My whole circle was raised just by our moms too but never in life did we act like that... regardless where we were or who we were talkin to.

You dont all the sudden turn into a thug at fu*kin 20 yrs old
You were given a opportunity to go to school and learn, but you decided to skip class and look for water pistols, I don't need to know about urlife, u already stated all we need to know.

Some people choose a life style due to peer pressure where as others are forced into some sh*t due to unforeseen circumstances.

The reason why Pac is worshipped and ur just a bum waiting to die is for the reason Pac appreciated all the opportunities that were handed to him and only went the path he went because he had to.

The softest and coolest dude can turn into the coldest cold blooded k!ller, so miss me with that soft sh*t.

A lot of kids who put on that tough act are usually softer than the softest dude, bravado is one of hell of a cover

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-24-2013 at 12:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #63
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

biggie didnt hav 2 get himself k!lled either. he shoulda left cali that day.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
If pac was a fraud why was he respected by n*ggas in bmore, Oakland and new York? Yeah all these real n*ggas fu*ked with a fraud
 5 years ago '04        #65
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 11887 11887
Pac went on to be the hottest n*gga in the rap game at age 25 and the n*ggas in the game today look up to the n*gga. Lil Wayne and T.I.

Now let's see what us n*ggas gonna be doing when we turn 25.
 5 years ago '04        #66
space
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
bi*ch first off u know NOTHING about me or what i was goin thru at that time... so suck d!ck actin lke u do. And just know id slap the sh*t out of u if u ever in ya life said that out ya mouth to me ...pus*y. But i know this a messageboard so u geeks feel real comfortable talkin like that behind a computer screen.. so its cool.

Now stop suckin pac d!ck and makin excuses.. his mannerisms tell it all... that boy was soft. My whole circle was raised just by our moms too but never in life did we act like that... regardless where we were or who we were talkin to.

You dont all the sudden turn into a thug at fu*kin 20 yrs old
It's tons of n*ggas who wasn't about sh*t and turned into hardcore n*ggas. Better ask some old heads around your way n*gga. Time keep going, sh*t change. n*ggas don;t be stuck in the same mind state forever.
 04-24-2013, 12:59 PM         #67
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ n*gga everyone u know is broke and pac positioned himself to make a difference and make some money. smh @ u actin like u know pac struggle just cuz u think u got a circle of clown a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '07        #68
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
If you look at the interview he did with Tabitha Soren in 1995, his mannerisms didn't change, and that's when he was on death Row. He did another interview on the set of Gridlock'd he was using similar mannerisms and that was in 96. I think he does that when he's interviewed by whit women lol. Pac already said that he has feminine ways, so I don't know why you're making a thread about something Pac already told us.
 5 years ago '07        #69
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
PAC lived a crazy and fast life, those couple of years at the Performance Arts school was really the only stable years he had..... and it still wasn't that great because his mom was on crack and they were dirt poor in bmore, he only got a chanced to attend the school because someone sponsored him. He never even got to finish during close to the end of his senior due to life circumstances. I don't understand why people use his only "stable" years to discredit him but others aren't judged by their good years (Marion "sugar bear" knight coming up as the middle class athlete, Ricky Ross the aspiring tennis player, Alpo Martinez the good kid staying with the white family in the suburbs who went to ROTC for military aspirations).
 04-24-2013, 01:34 PM         #70
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honesty i still like pac no matter what. But even Khalil Kane (dude who played rahiem in juice) said that that thug life and gangster sh*t wasnt tupac when he first met him. I honestly think bishop was a precursor to tupac. I think pac saw the attention he was getting from playing the bad guy and his rep with the dudes and females went up so he said fu*k it im a play this bad character from now on. Not taking anything away from pac cause he still was talented but his own ego got him k!lled and he wasnt even like that.
 5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
space
Pac was the realest n*gga to do it, fu*k y'all one track mind a.ss n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #72
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

04-24-2013, 01:45 PM         #73
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thug life sh*t wasn't tupac saying "i'm the thuggest n*gga alive" there was a meaning behind it. there was revolution behind it smh at u young n*ggas thinkin just cuz he doesn't talk like a chicago n*gga who dropped outta school at 5 years old that he aint a "thug." he did all that to change and redefine the image of what being a "thug" was and how white america portrayed black culture
 5 years ago '09        #74
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 919 919
 CIDF said:
the thug life sh*t wasn't tupac saying "i'm the thuggest n*gga alive" there was a meaning behind it. there was revolution behind it smh at u young n*ggas thinkin just cuz he doesn't talk like a chicago n*gga who dropped outta school at 5 years old that he aint a "thug." he did all that to change and redefine the image of what being a "thug" was and how white america portrayed black culture
and where was that revolution you speak of
 5 years ago '10        #75
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Laronla said:
Aight. I'm 26 years old. I wouldn't consider myself a thug or a gangsta, but I do consider myself a real n*gga. And my aura has been the same since 11, 12 years old, maybe earlier. You take a look at Weezy at 11, he already had a thug mentality. Ti, same thing. You can usually look back at a person that early and see glimpses of who he is now. But that n*gga pac was 17 in that video dog. Rocking all that tight sh-t, moving his hands around in a feminine way. Then 5 years later he has a bandana on saying he's gonna pack a glock and buy a benz cuz that's what n*ggas do. To me, that doesn't sit right. And it hurts because I always view Pac as one of the realest individuals ever. But how in the hell can a person make a transition that fast and still be considered real. That hard sh-t was never him.
fu*k kind of "real n*gga" talks about his "aura". fu*k outta here n*gga.....
 5 years ago '13        #76
space
space
 peeyump said:
fu*k kind of "real n*gga" talks about his "aura". fu*k outta here n*gga.....
 5 years ago '09        #77
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4560 4560
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
like i said yo.. the video says it all...

like homeboy said the school of arts gave him a chanve to be who he really was... before all the fame and thug life sh*t this is who he really was.. i aint sayin he was a bi*ch... but he wasnt some hell raising wolf that he portrayed himself to be.

Maybe soft wasnt the right word.. more like sweet... as far as the way he conducted himself. Yall need to stop actin like if he wasnt pac and he walked up talkin n actin like that u wouldnt automatically a.ssume he was gay.. or fruity. I know its pac and all but lets be real here.

And i sayin sh*t cant change a person.. but everyone i knew at 17 are still pretty much the same people now. Especially the "thugs" at least the couple thats still alive.
the thing is n*gga Pac at 25 is basically the same as Pac at 17...u jus got ya mind on that one video
 5 years ago '10        #78
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,870 | Props total: 9012 9012
lol @ Weezy having a thug mentality at age 11. Dude was a book smart nerd that just so happened to be in a rough city.

Pac was never a real gangsta and never claimed to be. Thug Life meant something entirely different.

Don't get me wrong, Pac did try to act hard (especially when he went to death Row), but Pac is real for what he represented, not because he was a real gangsta.

How many rappers are real enough to shoot crooked cops for abusing an innocent man?
 5 years ago '13        #79
space
space
 Walmart said:

How many rappers are real enough to shoot crooked cops for abusing an innocent man?

Malcolm X wud have knighted Pac for that.

"Buh buh buh Pac was soft, he didn't do anything for his people"
 5 years ago '07        #80
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Stillhyphy said:
A couple fu*ked up situations can change a n*gga and make his heart turn cold in less than a year. So just think what could happen in 5 years. we dont know what that boy went through after that video..them streets will do you dirty
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago