most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 1386 1386
3 pages, no video gtfoh

EDIT: nvm I know what yall talking bout.

Last edited by CM Punk; 04-24-2013 at 02:51 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #42
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Pac the goat.
 5 years ago '07        #43
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
When pac was filming it changed him, he tried to become the character and he loved it, he wanted to be a character. Then he started hanging with henchman and jack it changed him completely, he started being reckless he wanted to be a real gangster so bad.
 5 years ago '13        #44
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
It was a school project, what u want him to act like a thug or eazy e and get a fail, u gotta impress those white women with ur intellect, which he did.

"I'm only 19, I'm tryin to hustle on my own"

You look at Keef, dude was crying like a bi*ch at 60 days, its all bravado

Lil Wayne been a millionaire since age 14

Pac was a intelligent kid, who would have ended up in a good job, but his moms fu*ked it all up for him by her addiction and choosing her boyfriend over him. Dude was working a job at 16 and going to school, just so that he could eat and his momma was taking his pay cheque. He applied that same effort and multi tasking to his music.

He said in a interview had his moms not gone the route she did, he wouldn't have gone the route he did, i.e being homeless, trying to slang, living on folks floors, becoming a roadie etc...his viewpoint on life was bound to change when his "hero had been defeated"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-24-2013 at 04:20 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #45
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,831 | Props total: 5997 5997
people really cant accept the fact that rappers are entertainers not gangsters.

this dude went to a school of performing arts and youre wondering why hes a.ssuming a different persona while hes on camera. nobody can be this stupid.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
Just watched. Looked like a very intelligent, ticking time bomb in the video to me. Wise beyond his years. Doesn't look gay to me at all.
 04-24-2013, 09:41 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
It was a school project, what u want him to act like a thug or eazy e and get a fail, u gotta impress those white women with ur intellect, which he did.
]
This......... I want to see videos of these dudes doing school projects or interviews, oh wait...........
 5 years ago '05        #48
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3436 3436
The problem is - you people actually think you know something about these rappers when the truth is you /we know fu*k all. Stop analyzing their characters and trying to prove that someone is "real" or not "real" - whatever the fu*k that means.
 5 years ago '06        #49
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
pac died 8 yrs after the high school project wuz filmed?? u mean in 8yrs, ur life can't go in a direction that will make u change ur demeanor dramatically? its like u people dont live in the real world talkin like u supposed 2 b the same all ur life. foh.

n yes, he wuz still on that militant black s**t. look at the video he made 4 the same project back then.

[video - click to view]

04-24-2013, 09:48 AM         #50
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you look at that and think anything but gay you are either gay or stanning, those hand movements were gay as fu*k
 04-24-2013, 09:53 AM         #51
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sosa at 17 woulda gave Pac at 17 the fade
 5 years ago '11        #52
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Barre Kelly said:
Sosa at 17 woulda gave Pac at 17 the fade

Doubt it....n*ggas stay poppin off in videos, flashin pistols and talkin all that shoot em up bullsh*t. Kids today so afraid of gettin worked and endin up on worldstar.
 04-24-2013, 10:05 AM         #53
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you expected pac to be wearing jordans and baggy jeans with a throwback jersey on in the 80s or some sh*t? i dont understand

and it is a well known fact that pac had them hands
 04-24-2013, 10:09 AM         #54
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac & Suge came from the same school of being a square growing up start hangin round the gangstas and quickly change they whole demeanor. Not taking away from Pac music but character wise that's the truth. After Haitian Jack came into his life he started talking that fly mob sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #55
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
the funny thing is...what pac was sayin in that video at 17 was more on point then n*ggas twice his age.

the message is alot more important imho. and thats the issue to me n*ggas worried about how gay some lil n*gga look when he speakin some real sh*t that a normal 17 yr old dont give a fuc about.
 5 years ago '12        #56
Laronla 424 heat pts424 OP
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 16537 16537
I mean, character wise that video doesn't seem far from when he was 25. He always was an intelligent, passionate speaker. And he said some true sh*t on there like always. But just think about Pac on stage with snoop, throwing up westide, or on the hit em up video, it's like he watched real gangstas closely and studied their every movement. And to me, once your 17, you're damn near an adult. And I feel like at that age it's too late to make such a drastic change. Look at Nas or Big etc, at 17, and then look at them at 25. Of course they changed, but they had the same essence. Pac was trying hard. Which is why he felt such a need to express the fact that he was a thug. Real gangstas and thugs aint running around screaming like that, they're staying low. If you watch the Juice movie, that sh*t seemed pretty autobiographical. Yet and still, Pac is probably the g.o.a.t. And one of the realest "humans" to ever live. But I can't say one of the realest thugs, or gangstas
 5 years ago '11        #57
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 Teknishen04 said:

Doubt it....n*ggas stay poppin off in videos, flashin pistols and talkin all that shoot em up bullsh*t. Kids today so afraid of gettin worked and endin up on worldstar.
n*ggas back then didn't have to worry about national humiliation tho,n*ggas got too much pride to be embarrassed like that
 5 years ago '07        #58
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Yea the homie had sweet mannerisms in that vid
 5 years ago '11        #59
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Stillhyphy said:
A couple fu*ked up situations can change a n*gga and make his heart turn cold in less than a year. So just think what could happen in 5 years. we dont know what that boy went through after that video..them streets will do you dirty
Nothing else need to be said n*ggas acting like you born a thug or with that mentality sh*t happens to you in life that turn you that way
 5 years ago '13        #60
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol @ "school project"

I aint never met no "thug" that acted like that at 17 yrs old. Round that age we was tryina get our hands on pistols n drugs... by then school wasnt even a thought...let alone a fu*kin project.

I aint takin nothin away from pac but yall need to stop wit the excuses... he was a well manered good school boy that got turnedout cause started hangin wit REAL g's.
Its a performing arts school, what do you expect him to act like chief keef?

Pac wasn't selling drugs at 17, he went to school, and he came back home and worked a shift at the pizza joint, cuz his moms was on crack and in a abusive relationship with another crack head and his sister had fallen pregnant.

Pac was a good kid, he done played with pistols age 10, he was around guns all his life because of his uncles and step pops and his mom, and he also knew how to fire them, you do know the kid was raised by the Panthers?

While you were trying to skip class and find pistols, Pac was just happy to be given a opportunity to go to school and learn something, instead of moving from one town to the next. He only went the route he went because he had no choice, whereas you were skipping class because ur a fu*kin moron and u had every opportunity to stay in school.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-24-2013 at 11:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy