That video of Pac at 17 ain't really sitting right with me

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
6276 pageviews
125 comments

Laronla 426 heat pts426
space
space
space
$7,140 | Props total: 16713 16713
That video of Pac at 17 ain't really sitting right with me

Aight. I'm 26 years old. I wouldn't consider myself a thug or a gangsta, but I do consider myself a real n*gga. And my aura has been the same since 11, 12 years old, maybe earlier. You take a look at Weezy at 11, he already had a thug mentality. Ti, same thing. You can usually look back at a person that early and see glimpses of who he is now. But that n*gga pac was 17 in that video dog. Rocking all that tight sh-t, moving his hands around in a feminine way. Then 5 years later he has a bandana on saying he's gonna pack a glock and buy a benz cuz that's what n*ggas do. To me, that doesn't sit right. And it hurts because I always view Pac as one of the realest individuals ever. But how in the hell can a person make a transition that fast and still be considered real. That hard sh-t was never him.

125 comments for "That video of Pac at 17 ain't really sitting right with me"

5 years ago '09        #2
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Idk what to tell you, you're already set in your ways..
 5 years ago '12        #3
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,449 | Props total: 12815 12815
You gotta propblem with him wearing tight sh*t when he was dead broke and a kid but no problem with these grown a.ss men wearing leggings and sh*t....and you are what you grow up around...dude went to the school of performing arts and was best friends with Jada and a nerdy a.ss white dude....he was still homeless, still had a crackhead mother, still grew up around the panthers....moved all round the poor neighborhoods and although his moms tried to keep him outta that atmosphere it got so bad with the drugs for her there was nothing else she could do

and so The Don was born
 5 years ago '12        #4
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,808 | Props total: 6623 6623
Here we go again...
 5 years ago '05        #5
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9647 9647
We already know how you feel though.

Acting like the video changed your opinion about 2pac.
 5 years ago '12        #6
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
Maybe he was suppressing 17 years of smothered masculinity, pain, anger and suffering somewhere deep beneath a fluffy, effeminate veil and that flamboyant demeanour on display in the video, and at some point in the 5 years following, some traumatic experience tore him from his feminine conditioning and unleashed his true inner gangster?

.. Well, I tried.
 04-23-2013, 10:56 PM         #7
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real thugs aren't rapping n*gga.
 5 years ago '07        #8
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 noverum said:
Maybe he was suppressing 17 years of smothered masculinity, pain, anger and suffering somewhere deep beneath a fluffy, effeminate veil and that flamboyant demeanour on display in the video, and at some point in the 5 years following, some traumatic experience tore him from his feminine conditioning and unleashed his true inner gangster?

.. Well, I tried.
 04-23-2013, 10:57 PM         #9
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is there always 2pac/jayz threads made the same day ?
 04-23-2013, 11:01 PM         #10
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realize that video is from like 1988, he was dressed no different than a lot of young dudes back then. Yeah he was a bit feminine with his hand gestures but he grew up with women with no father. You can't compare him at 17 to when he was in his 20's because that high school video was before he was harassed by cops, shot multiple times, imprisoned and etc. You change as you go through life experiences.
 04-23-2013, 11:04 PM         #11
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy kissing n*ggas in the mouth now n*gga...dnt get all butt hurt...your aura is subject to change
 5 years ago '10        #12
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7634 7634
Pac was someone that was so self aware of the sh*t he was doing, and where it would head. But still continued to be pulled in, in his never ending quest to prove something.

Clown sh*t.
 04-23-2013, 11:18 PM         #13
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was his way of getting bi*ches. he was raised by a women and understood women and what controls them. he talked that way to stick out in front of white america. that n*gga was a panther at heart.. he went in that video interview in his head saying "these white people are gonna think totally differently of black people after this." i mean he reallydoesn't sound THAT intelligent in the video, just like sombody who knows how to manipulate and impress white people/television/women. he wanted to come off as smart and articulate as possible and as long as he did that and made sense thats all he needed to do. also if u look in the video all kinda bi*ches are saying "oh i wish all men were this educated at this age." like what? he was just speakin for all n*ggas from the hood the only way he could. he's always been a performer/actor and he had to do what he had to do to get where he had to be.
 5 years ago '12        #14
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,449 | Props total: 12815 12815
 CIDF said:
that was his way of getting bi*ches. he was raised by a women and understood women and what controls them. he talked that way to stick out in front of white america. that n*gga was a panther at heart.. he went in that video interview in his head saying "these white people are gonna think totally differently of black people after this." i mean he reallydoesn't sound THAT intelligent in the video, just like sombody who knows how to manipulate and impress white people/television/women. he wanted to come off as smart and articulate as possible and as long as he did that and made sense thats all he needed to do. also if u look in the video all kinda bi*ches are saying "oh i wish all men were this educated at this age." like what? he was just speakin for all n*ggas from the hood the only way he could. he's always been a performer/actor and he had to do what he had to do to get where he had to be.
 5 years ago '12        #15
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 5 years ago '04        #16
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #17
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11408 11408
 By The Dock said:

[pic - click to view]

dude looks like a mac in those hand me downs.

my GOAT.

5 years ago '12        #18
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
A couple fu*ked up situations can change a n*gga and make his heart turn cold in less than a year. So just think what could happen in 5 years. we dont know what that boy went through after that video..them streets will do you dirty
 5 years ago '08        #19
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Stillhyphy said:
A couple fu*ked up situations can change a n*gga and make his heart turn cold in less than a year. So just think what could happen in 5 years. we dont know what that boy went through after that video..them streets will do you dirty
word
 5 years ago '04        #20
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
It's called code switching but to a higher extent. The Jay-Z you see on Oprah is not the same Jay-Z you hear on a record. Same with 50 or T.I. or whoever. They try to be polite, cordial, and charming in interviews and then turn on thug persona on records.

To be honest I never thought that video clip was that bad , I just quickly skimmed through it again and his mannerisms and personality at 17 isnt THAT far off from his mannerisms at 25. His voice almost damn near sounds the same, dude had alotta bass in his voice at a young age sounding like a damn grown man already. If you can pinpoint an exact part of the clip for me that's a good example of what you're talking about let me know. Only thing you pointed out was that he wore fitting clothes and moved his hands when he talked. How many rappers you know nowadays that wear tighter shyt than that and move their hands when they talk ?? and they're alot older than 17.

You gotta also understand that this was right before Pac got kicked out, became homeless, got adopted by drug dealers and pimps , ran the streets, got his a.ss beat by cops and pretty much went through hood boot camp.

and how are you gonna compare Weezy to Pac and question Pac's behavior and not Wayne's ?? Pac was a teenager in that clip, Weezy was past 21 wearing women's pants and kissing grown men.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-24-2013 at 12:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy