most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winnner
Pac by ko 6 46.15%
Pac by decision 4 30.77%
draw 0 0%
rios by ko 3 23.08%
rios by decision 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #541
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
why are mayweather stans in here so mad??? Lol.

He's f!ghting bradley next. Jmm after. Then if Floyd doesn't make another ridiculous demand then floyd if not retire.
 4 years ago '07        #542
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 JimDinO77 said:
That's a dumb argument to begin with... May fought cotto after he loss to pacman, fought zab judah after he lost, a couple more unremarkable f!ghts .... Ortiz was a nice match up but he cheap shotted him (yea yea, protect yourself at all times)...... There's only a few f!ght may could take that would even matter... Manny is in that handful, and he won't f!ght his boy bronner

So Bradley looked great against him? I didn't see that at all... Both were missing shots and it was a boring f!ght... But to say Pac was dominated
where did i say that?they both looked horrible and at this point,that f!ght would not be a big ppv draw

i didnt say that either
 4 years ago '06        #543
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Same people saying Floyd needs Manny will be the same ones complaining when he beats Manny saying he should have fought him years ago

its a no win for Floyd and he knows that
 4 years ago '05        #544
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 r.burgundy said:
where did i say that?they both looked horrible and at this point,that f!ght would not be a big ppv draw

i didnt say that either
Oh ok... I'm with you then
 4 years ago '05        #545
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
 RaulG said:
Floyd definitely needs Manny...

Look years later and people are still saying floyd ducked... And guess what 20 years from now when people bring up floyd... they will still talk about how he ducked Pacquaio ... Its going to hurt his legacy regardless....

When Floyd gets interviewed... guess who always gets brought up... Manny...

It's never gonna change... he was always be looked at as a great f!ghter who ducked another great f!ghter....
"Legacy" dont pay the bills

Ask Joe Louis
 11-24-2013, 01:51 PM         #546
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaulG said:
Floyd definitely needs Manny...

Look years later and people are still saying floyd ducked... And guess what 20 years from now when people bring up floyd... they will still talk about how he ducked Pacquaio ... Its going to hurt his legacy regardless....

When Floyd gets interviewed... guess who always gets brought up... Manny...

It's never gonna change... he was always be looked at as a great f!ghter who ducked another great f!ghter....
It's actually the other way around. Manny was sitting on tv right next to jmm, and next to rios, live television 15 minute segments, and literally all they talked about was mayweather. Mayweather is coming off making the guy who everyone thought was the most dangerous f!ghter in the sport in that weight range look like his son. Nobody is stanning to the point of calling out the best f!ghter of our generations legacy but manny apologists. n*gga just woke up from a year nap let's calm down.
 4 years ago '09        #547
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 caliman said:
When has Manny ever generated PPV $$$$ like Mayweather?! His biggest take home doesn't exceed $10 mil after Arum gets his cut! Manny never has done PPV numbers like Mayweather that's why negotiations always reach a stale mate! Manny asking for 50/50 when he has never made more than $10 a f!ght! He should have taken the $40 mil he was offered last negotiation! This will not be the f!ght people think it will be anyways! Mayweather will out box Manny any day of the week!
I forgot ... Whoever makes the more money is the better boxer...
I also think Schuhmacher and Woods are by far better athletes than LeBron and company.
Thnx bro.
 11-24-2013, 03:19 PM         #548
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not even a pacquiao fan (im a mayweather fan) but that n*gga got robbed one of the biggest robberies in a while. bradley lost in every aspect possible
 r.burgundy said:
f!ght could be considered a close win?he lost,and looked bad.bradley didnt stand in front of him and he looked like sh*t.arum said he didnt even want a rematch cause it was a boring f!ght for fans
 4 years ago '05        #549
tokinjohn 2292 heat pts2292
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52347 52347
 11-24-2013, 03:30 PM         #550
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
"Legacy" dont pay the bills

Ask Joe Louis
floyd won't make more for this f!ght than any other?
 4 years ago '06        #551
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
 JimDinO77 said:
That's a dumb argument to begin with... May fought cotto after he loss to pacman, fought zab judah after he lost, a couple more unremarkable f!ghts .... Ortiz was a nice match up but he cheap shotted him (yea yea, protect yourself at all times)...... There's only a few f!ght may could take that would even matter... Manny is in that handful, and he won't f!ght his boy bronner

So Bradley looked great against him? I didn't see that at all... Both were missing shots and it was a boring f!ght... But to say Pac was dominated

everybody that floyd has fought has been coming off of their best win or a champ on a streak. nobody roid has fought aside from bradley is somebody you could say the same thing about.

roach ducked shane when shane beat margarito saying shane was too good to f!ght. like i said before manny's opponents have been a bad joke by top rank just to make roid look good. he f!ghts a boxer with technical skills and roid looks like sh*t. he's one of the most overrated f!ghters in history by far.
 4 years ago '06        #552
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 r.burgundy said:

i didnt say that either

Pacquiao vs Bradley makes the most sense. A lot people want to see the rematch. Bradley just got some shine from beating Marquez recently too and was in the f!ght of the Year candidate in his win over provodnikov. Bradley Pacquiao II is happening.
 11-24-2013, 05:03 PM         #553
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea but bradley didnt win that f!ght provodnikov washed that a.ss
 dehdeh23 said:
Pacquiao vs Bradley makes the most sense. A lot people want to see the rematch. Bradley just got some shine from beating Marquez recently too and was in the f!ght of the Year candidate in his win over provodnikov. Bradley Pacquiao II is happening.
 4 years ago '06        #554
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 elferoz said:
you are so misinformed.
too busy holding Mayweathers nuts.
 4 years ago '05        #555
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 jj01 said:
everybody that floyd has fought has been coming off of their best win or a champ on a streak. nobody roid has fought aside from bradley is somebody you could say the same thing about.

roach ducked shane when shane beat margarito saying shane was too good to f!ght. like i said before manny's opponents have been a bad joke by top rank just to make roid look good. he f!ghts a boxer with technical skills and roid looks like sh*t. he's one of the most overrated f!ghters in history by far.
you know you are going ham with that statement... so I'm not even going to entertain that one your nasty with you trolling skills, i give you that

but a funny thing with your argument... most of those wins you are cherishing came down to decision, often unanimous in may's favor.... but not violent brain bashing knockouts that would leave his opponents careers in jeopardy, so the fact pac fought a few of those guys after floyd isn't really a factor ... hell most of pacquio and money may's f!ghts have been against opponents who could give a good f!ght, but it's levels to this sh*t; put mayweather on that top level but don't discredit pac... he's well deserving of a shot against him
 4 years ago '09        #556
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 MastaKilla said:
im not even a pacquiao fan (im a mayweather fan) but that n*gga got robbed one of the biggest robberies in a while. bradley lost in every aspect possible
Those aren't stats that are more quantifiable like Field Goal Attempts in basketball or passing yards in football. Those are a guy ringside clicking a button when he sees a punch land or throw. It is entirely subjective whether a punch lands or not. The stats were and have always been flawed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy