Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios[11-23-13][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
 93
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

winnner
Pac by ko 6 46.15%
Pac by decision 4 30.77%
draw 0 0%
rios by ko 3 23.08%
rios by decision 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-24-2013, 01:39 AM         #501
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comedy, one sided than a mug
 4 years ago '04        #502
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,988 | Props total: 7269 7269
 Dray said:
I wanna see pacman vs floyd.
 4 years ago '04        #503
Randeezle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 1061 1061

[pic - click to view]

 11-24-2013, 03:29 AM         #504
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rios is such a tool , my god
 4 years ago '09        #505
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,529 | Props total: 9341 9341
 r.burgundy said:
i think he ends up f!ghtin tha judah/malignaggi winner,then maidaina if he beats broner
U can't be serious.

I'm surprised no 1 has mentioned Pacman vs Bradley rematch should happen if anything.
 4 years ago '09        #506
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,529 | Props total: 9341 9341
 Dray said:
I wanna see pacman vs broner.
Broner is not ready.

 4 years ago '12        #507
fcm415 
space
avatar space
space
$5,629 | Props total: 3275 3275
I just watched it. Rios got worked. The Pacman touchin' him all night.
 4 years ago '06        #508
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 2058 2058
 ash1990 said:
U can't be serious.

I'm surprised no 1 has mentioned Pacman vs Bradley rematch should happen if anything.
Thats the next f!ght. After that I think the winner should f!ght floyd. They need to get that deal done somehow




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '07        #509
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 ash1990 said:
U can't be serious.

I'm surprised no 1 has mentioned Pacman vs Bradley rematch should happen if anything.


they are tryin to build him back up and u think his next f!ght is gonna be against somebody who made him look like an amatuer
 4 years ago '06        #510
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,715 | Props total: 7764 7764
 crenshaw said:
KingK, you saying manny needs another good showing or two before May takes notice and even considers a f!ght. C'mon, may has gotten in that ring against lesser f!ghters (compared to manny) I do believe at this point in manny's career, he has nothing to prove..

It's either the f!ghtis made, or it doesn't hopefully it does before both of these ATGs calls it quits.

lol you cant be serious right now. manny feasts on f!ghters coming off of loses and or sh*t performances, whereas floyd hadnt fought somebody coming off of a loss since 06.

his matchmaking is an absolute joke, i dare you to prove otherwise.
 4 years ago '05        #511
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,083 | Props total: 5877 5877
 r.burgundy said:


they are tryin to build him back up and u think his next f!ght is gonna be against somebody who made him look like an amatuer
Huh? That f!ght could either be considered close or a win for Pac
 jj01 said:
lol you cant be serious right now. manny feasts on f!ghters coming off of loses and or sh*t performances, whereas floyd hadnt fought somebody coming off of a loss since 06.

his matchmaking is an absolute joke, i dare you to prove otherwise.
Bradley was undefeated when he fought him... He wanted to f!ght the undefeated dude u stay d!ck riding, but he ducked
 4 years ago '12        #512
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,969 | Props total: 14120 14120
May gonna duck Pac forever.

cant be goat ducking best opponent you had. disgusting.
 4 years ago '06        #513
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,715 | Props total: 7764 7764
 JimDinO77 said:
Huh? That f!ght could either be considered close or a win for Pac


Bradley was undefeated when he fought him... He wanted to f!ght the undefeated dude u stay d!ck riding, but he ducked

so 1 f!ght is all you could come up with
 11-24-2013, 09:57 AM         #514
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #515
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 JimDinO77 said:
Huh? That f!ght could either be considered close or a win for Pac


Bradley was undefeated when he fought him... He wanted to f!ght the undefeated dude u stay d!ck riding, but he ducked
f!ght could be considered a close win?he lost,and looked bad.bradley didnt stand in front of him and he looked like sh*t.arum said he didnt even want a rematch cause it was a boring f!ght for fans
 4 years ago '06        #516
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 crenshaw said:
KingK, you saying manny needs another good showing or two before May takes notice and even considers a f!ght. C'mon, may has gotten in that ring against lesser f!ghters (compared to manny) I do believe at this point in manny's career, he has nothing to prove..

It's either the f!ghtis made, or it doesn't hopefully it does before both of these ATGs calls it quits.
Bruh he had lost twice in a row before this f!ght albeit one of those was controversial but that's not the type of f!ght Floyd would wanna take. Manny has to get a few more wins backed up before that f!ght can happen and I'm sure he will. Manny needs more time anyway, going from f!ghting Rios to Mayweather would be ridiculous.
 4 years ago '10        #517
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907
Mayweather dont need Pac for nothing

Pac need Mayweather

they gotta build his bish azz back up after 2 losses

where they do that at
 4 years ago '06        #518
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 Bart Pimpson said:
Mayweather dont need Pac for nothing

Pac need Mayweather

they gotta build his bish azz back up after 2 losses

where they do that at

Honestly i don't think either f!ghter needs anything. They both are on their own lvl's. I mean when Manny was the P4P King Mayweather was talking about retiring and took a long a.ss vacation. Then Manny fell off the throne Mayweather comes get's it back. These two f!ghters should have been fought each other.
 4 years ago '04        #519
caliman 
space
avatar space
space
$993 | Props total: 6 6
 davon4204 said:
Honestly i don't think either f!ghter needs anything. They both are on their own lvl's. I mean when Manny was the P4P King Mayweather was talking about retiring and took a long a.ss vacation. Then Manny fell off the throne Mayweather comes get's it back. These two f!ghters should have been fought each other.
When has Manny ever generated PPV $$$$ like Mayweather?! His biggest take home doesn't exceed $10 mil after Arum gets his cut! Manny never has done PPV numbers like Mayweather that's why negotiations always reach a stale mate! Manny asking for 50/50 when he has never made more than $10 a f!ght! He should have taken the $40 mil he was offered last negotiation! This will not be the f!ght people think it will be anyways! Mayweather will out box Manny any day of the week!


Last edited by caliman; 11-24-2013 at 10:45 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #520
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 697 697
Pac need to get back on them Pacroids..the last guy he legitimately knocked out was Hatton..and Mayweather took Hattons soul before that..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy