most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winnner
Pac by ko 6 46.15%
Pac by decision 4 30.77%
draw 0 0%
rios by ko 3 23.08%
rios by decision 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #481
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,518 | Props total: 43 43
 r.burgundy said:
i think he ends up f!ghtin tha judah/malignaggi winner,then maidaina if he beats broner
Not bloody likely, what with the beef between Golden Boy/TR.
 4 years ago '98        #482
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,453 | Props total: 4288 4288
those pacman 5 punch combos were a beauty to watch.... hope still.detox has them up on the sweet science gifs
 11-23-2013, 11:06 PM         #483
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidSilva said:
Oh so you're stupid,you wanted to act like you knew what you was talking about.
Pacquiao could have knocked Rios out in the first round and I still would have said my comment about him not being ready for Floyd

the only things you should have got from my post was

1) the f!ght was wack
2) Pacquiao isn't ready for Floyd

how you took two separate opinions and combined them into me thinking I made that based solely off this f!ght is beyond me

go to sleep
 4 years ago '07        #484
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,209 | Props total: 5349 5349
 chaos2 said:
Nope all Golden boy f!ghters..
i dont think they are on multi f!ght deals
 4 years ago '06        #485
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
 r.burgundy said:
i think he ends up f!ghtin tha judah/malignaggi winner,then maidaina if he beats broner
hes f!ghting bradley
 4 years ago '08        #486
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,830 | Props total: 1570 1570
he looks kinda sloppy...but he still got the quickness and speed. Pac should f!ght cotto/canelo then f!ght..and then bradley and then floyd. perfect way to retire with a super f!ght with floyd..win or lose he gonna get money. and maybe 2 years of retirement, comeback to finish Marquez and retire for good lol.
 4 years ago '06        #487
jj01 
space
space
$46,738 | Props total: 7875 7875
joke of a f!ght and card as expected. arum and team roid sure do know how to matchmake.

stop acting like he is going to f!ght anybody but marquez, ruslan or bradley.

no chance of anybody else.
 4 years ago '06        #488
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 fit2bboss said:
he looks kinda sloppy...but he still got the quickness and speed. Pac should f!ght cotto/canelo then f!ght..and then bradley and then floyd. perfect way to retire with a super f!ght with floyd..win or lose he gonna get money. and maybe 2 years of retirement, comeback to finish Marquez and retire for good lol.
I highly doubt he'll be able to make a f!ght happen with Cotto again or Canelo unless hes willing to go up to at least 150-152 none of that 145-147 stuff again.
 4 years ago '08        #489
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 133 133
 NyDon60 said:
I agree but he should psuh for a Mayweather f!ght because he can't afford another set back to anyone else at his age....win or lose to Mayweather its no shame he will have atleast lost to the best f!ghter of his generation/era.
I dont think it's about manny wanting may, it's may not wanting the f!ght. As a manny fan, I'd say he give money the cut he wants and take an absurd amount of money to get may to say yes. Bottomline, may must say yes to this f!ght.

No may Stan should try to sell many not being good enough to be in the same ring as him. That is some pure BS. May and manny are getting up there in age and their prime about to close its doors. Let's get this f!ght made!
 4 years ago '09        #490
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,911 | Props total: 11847 11847
Brandon Rios wiki page is gone. No info period on there. Lol
 4 years ago '13        #491
jjdagreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,180 | Props total: 3884 3884
 fit2bboss said:
you got some big dreams
 4 years ago '06        #492
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
 crenshaw said:
I dont think it's about manny wanting may, it's may not wanting the f!ght. As a manny fan, I'd say he give money the cut he wants and take an absurd amount of money to get may to say yes. Bottomline, may must say yes to this f!ght.

No may Stan should try to sell many not being good enough to be in the same ring as him. That is some pure BS. May and manny are getting up there in age and their prime about to close its doors. Let's get this f!ght made!
I don't think anyone thats more than a casual fan ever said Manny doesn't deserve to be in the ring with Floyd that's absurd. However I don't think this match up would be a hard test for Floyd. I think he outsmarts Manny outboxes him for 12 rounds and takes the UD, lightwork.
 4 years ago '06        #493
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
thanks will for the stream meannnn clean

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #494
crenshaw 
space
space
space
 KingK said:
I don't think anyone thats more than a casual fan ever said Manny doesn't deserve to be in the ring with Floyd that's absurd. However I don't think this match up would be a hard test for Floyd. I think he outsmarts Manny outboxes him for 12 rounds and takes the UD, lightwork.
If he outclasses mann, then so be it. I just want to get this f!ght made and I don't give a damn how the money is split..... I don't believe manny is gonna demand much to do the f!ght. Wish may realizes this is the f!ght where everyone wins. Hope may says yes coz ultimately, it's all up to him. If he will toy with manny and thinks its an easy f!ght, then please do it.

Show and Prove!
 4 years ago '06        #495
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
 crenshaw said:
If he outclasses mann, then so be it. I just want to get this f!ght made and I don't give a damn how the money is split..... I don't believe manny is gonna demand much to do the f!ght. Wish may realizes this is the f!ght where everyone wins. Hope may says yes coz ultimately, it's all up to him. If he will toy with manny and thinks its an easy f!ght, then please do it.

Show and Prove!
Don't think he toys with him he'll handle business as usual. I think he takes the f!ght tho if Manny keeps working his way back up with another f!ght or 2. May is 45-0 got 4 f!ghts left on that contract I think one of those most likely the last one will be Pacquiao or either he takes one last f!ght to go for 50-0 and goes head up with Pac.
 4 years ago '08        #496
crenshaw 
space
space
space
 KingK said:
Don't think he toys with him he'll handle business as usual. I think he takes the f!ght tho if Manny keeps working his way back up with another f!ght or 2. May is 45-0 got 4 f!ghts left on that contract I think one of those most likely the last one will be Pacquiao or either he takes one last f!ght to go for 50-0 and goes head up with Pac.
KingK, you saying manny needs another good showing or two before May takes notice and even considers a f!ght. C'mon, may has gotten in that ring against lesser f!ghters (compared to manny) I do believe at this point in manny's career, he has nothing to prove..

It's either the f!ghtis made, or it doesn't hopefully it does before both of these ATGs calls it quits.
 4 years ago '04        #497
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 315 315
Does anyone think this f!ght will happen before Manny contract ends with top rank end of next year? I know everyone states Floyd refuses to do business with Arum which is why I ask
 4 years ago '12        #498
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$24,256 | Props total: 14503 14503
One of Mayweathers next 2 f!ghts will be against Pac....if I keep coming on this site I might actually root for Pac you pieces of sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #499
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
space
$57,596 | Props total: 37014 37014
 4 years ago '04        #500
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 1061 1061
I think the entire earth laughed when this n*gga said 'did I look like a punching bag to you?"

Even I hollered "YES" at the TV.

We knew Pac was gonna win, but damn Rios' performance was bootsy as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
1 day ago