Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios[11-23-13][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

winnner
Pac by ko 6 46.15%
Pac by decision 4 30.77%
draw 0 0%
rios by ko 3 23.08%
rios by decision 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #461
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
82-3 body punches
 11-23-2013, 10:43 PM         #462
Snafu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
with that slurred speech max probably didn't want to take any chances since Rios had nothing else to lose
Rios would have been arrested for a.ssault and max could have sued and taken his four milly.
 4 years ago '07        #463
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
he will probly f!ght tha winner of judah/malignaggi next,then bradley
 4 years ago '06        #464
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
 S said:
He should have said, "All you were missing was the big EVERLAST logo on your forehead."
post of the night nominee
 4 years ago '04        #465
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 2003 2003
Punching bag rio
 11-23-2013, 10:44 PM         #466
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t looked like NBA 2k14 vs NBA Live in the boxing ring

Whoever thinks Manny is anything other than another easy paycheck for Floyd needs to k!ll themself
 4 years ago '06        #467
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
 r.burgundy said:
he will probly f!ght tha winner of judah/malignaggi next,then bradley
yeah paq still needs another tune up f!ght... rios was a scrub
 4 years ago '11        #468
NyDon60 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 827 827
Who yall want to see Manny f!ght next?
 4 years ago '11        #469
1andonlyKingP 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$13,552 | Props total: 5288 5288
Good to see Manny back.

After watching this f!ght, I don't think he's shot. Far from it. He still moves like he did a couple years ago. The speed is still there, the power is there.

I felt Pac treated this like a tune up. Felt like he was in there doing some moderate sparring.

Lampley and them kept pointing out how he lost his k!ller instinct. I'm not ready to say he doesn't have that anymore because I believe he was in there trying to get loose and get his mojo back. Like I said before, I felt he treated this as if it was a sparring match.

Very interested in seeing who's next for Manny
 4 years ago '08        #470
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Esoteric said:

when has floyd ever "killed" anyone

you mean he'll try to run and dodge the entire f!ght

pacman's speed would destroy that FRAUD

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #471
1of1 711 heat pts711
space
avatar space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 32692 32692
 S said:
He should have said, "All you were missing was the big EVERLAST logo on your forehead."
Lmaoooooo
 4 years ago '07        #472
Prospect Boy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 126 126
f!ght pretty much went how I expected, but I thought that Pacquiao was going to put Rios to sleep. Pacquiao still has great hand and foot speed, but he needs another f!ght to prove that he is still the Pac of old. f!ghting someone like Rios isn't going to make you look all that good.
 4 years ago '05        #473
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,085 | Props total: 5881 5881
 Rendition said:
That sh*t looked like NBA 2k14 vs NBA Live in the boxing ring

Whoever thinks Manny is anything other than another easy paycheck for Floyd needs to k!ll themself
 4 years ago '05        #474
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,085 | Props total: 5881 5881
 S said:
He should have said, "All you were missing was the big EVERLAST logo on your forehead."
 11-23-2013, 10:53 PM         #475
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidSilva said:
Pacquiao said that Rios would be a good f!ght because he is easy to hit,all the boxing experts said that he was tailor made for Pacquiao you don't know anything about boxing,k!ll yourself.

I don't even know what this is in response to
 11-23-2013, 10:54 PM         #476
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ronnie might need to put a lock on the registration again
 4 years ago '07        #477
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 1andonlyKingP said:
Good to see Manny back.

After watching this f!ght, I don't think he's shot. Far from it. He still moves like he did a couple years ago. The speed is still there, the power is there.

I felt Pac treated this like a tune up. Felt like he was in there doing some moderate sparring.

Lampley and them kept pointing out how he lost his k!ller instinct. I'm not ready to say he doesn't have that anymore because I believe he was in there trying to get loose and get his mojo back. Like I said before, I felt he treated this as if it was a sparring match.

Very interested in seeing who's next for Manny
i think he ends up f!ghtin tha judah/malignaggi winner,then maidaina if he beats broner
 4 years ago '11        #478
NyDon60 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 827 827
 Prospect Boy said:
f!ght pretty much went how I expected, but I thought that Pacquiao was going to put Rios to sleep. Pacquiao still has great hand and foot speed, but he needs another f!ght to prove that he is still the Pac of old. f!ghting someone like Rios isn't going to make you look all that good.
I agree but he should psuh for a Mayweather f!ght because he can't afford another set back to anyone else at his age....win or lose to Mayweather its no shame he will have atleast lost to the best f!ghter of his generation/era.
 4 years ago '04        #479
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,527 | Props total: 217 217
 r.burgundy said:
i think he ends up f!ghtin tha judah/malignaggi winner,then maidaina if he beats broner
Nope all Golden boy f!ghters..




  236 - 143 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 62% 31 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 94-64, Rank #38 | Aug 16: 123-62, Rank #51 | Aug 15: 151-85, Rank #68 | Aug 14: 183-93, Rank #36 | Aug 13: 161-81, Rank #26 | Aug 12: 54-34, Rank #83 | Aug 11: 2-4, Rank #958 *
 4 years ago '04        #480
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 192 192
 r.burgundy said:
he will probly f!ght tha winner of judah/malignaggi next,then bradley
he aint f!ghting a Golden Boy f!ghter
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
condoms are lame as fu-k
45 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
159 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy