Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios[11-23-13][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winnner
Pac by ko 6 46.15%
Pac by decision 4 30.77%
draw 0 0%
rios by ko 3 23.08%
rios by decision 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
24956 pageviews
592 comments

STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios[11-23-13][HBO-PPV]

Saturday, Nov. 23, 2013

Macau (HBO PPV)
Manny Pacquiao (No. 2, No. 8 P4P) vs. Brandon Rios (No. 6 jr. welterweight)
12 rounds - Welterweight division

visit this link http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. /#post27488313

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 11-17-2013 at 11:04 PM..

592 comments for "Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios[11-23-13][HBO-PPV]"

5 years ago '06        #2
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
 5 years ago '09        #3
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1369 1369
Live from Macau. Pacquaio coming off a year layoff after being KO'd. If he isn't right physically AND mentally, Rios is the wrong guy to put him in with. Brandon Rios always promises action and rarely fails to deliver. Can't wait.
 5 years ago '08        #4
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 587 587
Yeah Rios is probably more dangerous than Alvarado for Manny but who gives sh*t, I just want to watch good boxing, too bad it's all the way in Nov. That's a long way from now.
 5 years ago '07        #5
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 122 122
 RustyLorcin said:
Yeah Rios is probably more dangerous than Alvarado for Manny but who gives sh*t, I just want to watch good boxing, too bad it's all the way in Nov. That's a long way from now.
exactly why i love this match up. rios will def push the issue. either manny comes back and makes a play to finish his career strong or gets retired. only bad thing is arum gonna make so much bank off of this. they using it as a test to try ppv in china. at $6 a pop with a sizable population base that can afford is AND having they national hero on the card. great business move. sucks that its arum tho.
 5 years ago '07        #6
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 RustyLorcin said:
You think Rios is more dangerous than Alvarado???!

Alvarado is tall and knows how to use his height and box. That is exactly what pacman DOESN'T need.

As a boxer, if your best attribute is that you can take a lot of punishment.... then you should probably find a different profession... which is what Rios should do.
 5 years ago '08        #7
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 587 587
 stogz said:
You think Rios is more dangerous than Alvarado???!

Alvarado is tall and knows how to use his height and box. That is exactly what pacman DOESN'T need.

As a boxer, if your best attribute is that you can take a lot of punishment.... then you should probably find a different profession... which is what Rios should do.
Rios won by knock out vs Alvarado in the first f!ght, he punches harder and is going to go the distance, honestly both of those dudes are interchangeable with each other at the end of the day both are there to lose.

Rios will make it the better event, specially in China i'm sure the point is to have a action filled f!ght in which Rios is going to be dripping blood all night long.

(EDIT) Also I think Rios is punch drunk already, it's too late to save that kid. He sounds retarded, I don't think he has many other options besides boxing at this point.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-07-2013 at 12:14 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #8
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 RustyLorcin said:
Rios won by knock out vs Alvarado in the first f!ght, he punches harder and is going to go the distance, honestly both of those dudes are interchangeable with each other at the end of the day both are there to lose.

Rios will make it the better event, specially in China i'm sure the point is to have a action filled f!ght in which Rios is going to be dripping blood all night long.

(EDIT) Also I think Rios is punch drunk already, it's too late to save that kid. He sounds retarded, I don't think he has many other options besides boxing at this point.

Rios won because Alvarado chose to NOT box. Even in that f!ght, Alvarado was winning. You saw what happened when he chose to be smart in the rematch.

What happens if he chooses to be smart against pacman? What happens if he chooses to use movement against pacman? What happens if he chooses to use his reach?

Rios doesn't have that option. Rios is slow and stupid. A perfect match for pacman. Rios will take 10 shots to deliver 1. It was a no-brainer from day 1. That's why a dude can go out there and lose a f!ght, get completely outboxed and then still get pacman right after that.
 5 years ago '06        #9
space
space
 05-08-2013, 05:34 PM         #10
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arum tried that injury excuse sh*t during the mayweather negotiations too. Neglecting rehab for the biggest f!ght of your career? Really?
 5 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 5 years ago '06        #13
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Rios can take a punch and return one... Manny's chin is definitely going to get tested.
 5 years ago '07        #15
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 122 122
 dehdeh23 said:
Rios can take a punch and return one... Manny's chin is definitely going to get tested.
this is gonna be the key in the f!ght. can manny still take it or is he shaken up. rios can def eat some punches. he sound punch drunk tho already smh.
 4 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 4 years ago '06        #18
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Naazim does it again. Pacman has done everything. Won many of belts in different weight classes been p4p king. Been knocked the fu*k out. hey he has nothing left too do. Wish him and duck weather could have fought tho.
 4 years ago '06        #20
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 07-27-2013 at 01:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy