Holy big Marvel news! Look which character marvel got the rights back to make movies for just today!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2013, 03:42 PM         #1
5975 pageviews
50 comments

vgcinematics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy big Marvel news! Look which character marvel got the rights back to make movies for just today!

visit this link Timeline Photos | Facebook

Avengers 2 is gonna be epix!!

DAREDEVIL ftw

50 comments for "Holy big Marvel news! Look which character marvel got the rights back to make movies for just today!"

5 years ago '11        #2
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Only if Marvel could get the rights to Spidey, X-Men ect, characters that actually matter
 5 years ago '09        #3
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17941 17941
Source??
 5 years ago '09        #4
space
space
Here you go......

In 2012, Daredevil got extremely close to a reboot. David Slade was attached and working on it, then Joe Carnahan was in the mix with a decidedly dark vision. Unfortunately, 20th Century Fox couldn’t agree on a script or direction and, as a result, the character rights were likely to revert back to Marvel. We all a.ssumed that happened, but it wasn’t like Marvel and their parent company, Disney, ever made an official announcement.

Now Kevin Feige, the president of Marvel Studios, has confirmed that the rights to Daredevil are, indeed, back in the Disney and Marvel family. Will he factor into the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Let’s speculate below.
The confirmation came from an interview Feige did at the Iron Man 3 junket with Newsarama. When asked if Marvel once again controlled the rights to the blind superhero, Feige said the following:

To Daredevil? Yes.

Nothing more was said on the topic but with Matt Murdock back under the Marvel banner, it seems like a no brainer for the studio to develop a rebooted film and work him back into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Traditionally, he hasn’t be a member of the Avengers, but recent comic story lines have placed him with the team. He’s in New York and while his natural allies are mostly non-Marvel Studios owned characters (Punisher, Spider-Man etc.) he’s arguably more popular than many of the characters currently comprising the main team.
 5 years ago '06        #5
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9908 9908
Daredevil is trash
 5 years ago '09        #6
space
space
 vgcinematics said:

[pic - click to view]

Avengers 2 is gonna be epix!!

DAREDEVIL ftw
Would rather see The Vision/black Panther/or Giant Man in Avengers 2....

but happy to see "Horn Head" back in the Marvel Universe
 5 years ago '10        #7
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
I personally give no fu*ks about Dare devil
 5 years ago '05        #8
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
The rights reverted last year. Old news.
 5 years ago '10        #9
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291
 Kobane said:
Only if Marvel could get the rights to Spidey, X-Men ect, characters that actually matter
 5 years ago '08        #10
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 DaOmega_1 said:
The rights reverted last year. Old news.
Yea I'm here scratching my head. Didn't Punisher get reverted back too?
 5 years ago '04        #11
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
Daredevil director's cut was the sh*t, way better than the theatrical cut..

They should start off with influence from Frank Miller's Born Again
 04-23-2013, 05:55 PM         #12
vgcinematics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
As far as i'm concerned Fox had a few months to get a movie going or ELSE it would be reverted back to Marvel. Since they couldn't do it soon enough, Marvel gets the rights back this year.

I think Avengers 3 is more realistic. Avengers 2 already has rumors of Doctor Strange, Black Panther, War Machine and Ant Man.

But after that ben Affleck movie the general public can gives 2 fu*ks about a Daredevil.
Point taken....I forgot where're dealing with Marvel who plans 2-3 years ahead...not DC who flips a coin and decides wat to do every year
 04-23-2013, 05:57 PM         #13
vgcinematics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
That's not happening anytime soon. Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four will never revert back. As we've seen, movie companies would rather push out sh*tty movies then let that sh*t revert back to Marvel.

Hell I wuld too if I knew I'd make 300-800 million a movie
 5 years ago '06        #14
OakTown2g 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$646 | Props total: 612 612
This is old news! This came out months ago!
 5 years ago '05        #15
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
 Heisenberg said:
As far as i'm concerned Fox had a few months to get a movie going or ELSE it would be reverted back to Marvel. Since they couldn't do it soon enough, Marvel gets the rights back this year.

I think Avengers 3 is more realistic. Avengers 2 already has rumors of Doctor Strange, Black Panther, War Machine and Ant Man.

But after that ben Affleck movie the general public can gives 2 fu*ks about a Daredevil.
They had until October to get a movie going.... Which they didn't make good on that expectation. Marvel kept giving them chance after chance. Fox wanted to make it a Marvel Studios co-production, but that sh*t wasn't happening. As far as I'm concerned, it seemed that Fox didn't really give a sh*t about Daredevil to begin with, and they just let the rights revert without f!ghting it.

Now, in terms of X-Men & Fantastic Four, they ain't letting those properties go unless Marvel has to pry it away from Fox's cold dead hands... Which going by the box office returns, is also not happening any time soon.
 5 years ago '10        #16
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k this is great news. Everybody, me included have a bad taste in our mouths from that sh*t a.ss DD movie but the character him self is fu*king dope. DD needs a second chance, fu*k I wont even be mad if they use him and some other street level super heros and put to them in a TV show, ie the S.H.I.E.L.D show or some other sh*t. I hope Sony and Fox get into some hella bad financial troubles have to sell back the rights.
 5 years ago '11        #17
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 689 689
Hand this character to Nicolas Winding Refn...I'd love to see his take on Batman more tho tbh. Driver could easily be a comic book character imo
 5 years ago '04        #18
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7160 7160
 KREW said:
Daredevil director's cut was the sh*t, way better than the theatrical cut..

They should start off with influence from Frank Miller's Born Again
This. The director's cut should have been the theatrical release.

Too late now, but it would've been cool to have wilson fisk seen/mentioned in IM3.
 5 years ago '04        #19
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1091 1091
They should do the death of elektra storyline....frank miller dd stories are the sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #20
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
Marvel > Dc but Injustice is dope
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy