(pic) Damn, I Can See Why Derrick Rose Hasn't Returned, He Really Does Look Hurt

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ChitownSavior01 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 1432 1432
 The Bully said:
how much of that money is going into your pockets?
I don't want His money. I'm happy for him and his fam. He makes 18.5M a year and signed a 290M shoe contract for 10 years. He has lawyers and accountants to read for him. He has his own shoe line that single handily saved Adidas and put them back on the map. And his own people (City of Chicago) gave him the name Point God. What the fu*k more do you want from this man hater??

Let the man eat and stop showing disrespect for another human being. Especially with someone who's value is greater than your entire family... and all you come back with is "well he can't read".

The n*ggas even been to a Division 1 college. Do you even have an education. I doubt it... so once again, SHUT THE FU*K UP.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ChitownSavior01; 04-23-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 04-23-2013, 03:05 PM         #22
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GShack42 said:
I don't want His money. I'm happy for him and his fam. He makes 18.5M a year and signed a 290M shoe contract for 10 years. He has lawyers and accountants to read for him.
 5 years ago '09        #23
The Bully 352 heat pts352 OP
space
space
$48,438 | Props total: 35337 35337
 GShack42 said:
I don't want His money. I'm happy for him and his fam. He makes 18.5M a year and signed a 290M shoe contract for 10 years. He has lawyers and accountants to read for him. He has his own shoe line that single handily saved Adidas and put them back on the map. And his own people (City of Chicago) gave him the name Point God. What the fu*k more do you want from this man hater??

Let the man eat and stop showing disrespect for another human being. Especially with someone who's value is greater than your entire family... and all you come back with is "well he can't read".

The n*ggas even been to a Division 1 college. Do you even have an education. I doubt it... so once again, SHUT THE fu*k UP.
defending a basketball player that doesn't play basketball =
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #24
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
 GShack42 said:

The n*ggas even been to a Division 1 college. Do you even have an education. I doubt it... so once again, SHUT THE fu*k UP.

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2013, 03:14 PM         #25
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy stanning for Rose so hard
 5 years ago '05        #26
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
these rose stans going hard for somebody who doesnt known they exist
 5 years ago '07        #27
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 10704 10704
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

"I'm hearing that Derrick Rose will play in Game 3. My sources tell me he will play, unless he decides not to play."
Yea thats that n*gga
 04-23-2013, 03:27 PM         #28
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GShack42 said:

The n*ggas even been to a Division 1 college. Do you even have an education. I doubt it... so once again, SHUT THE FU*K UP.

[pic - click to view]

that ether
 04-23-2013, 03:29 PM         #29
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
This guy stanning for Rose so hard
 TattooedMPsz said:
these rose stans going hard for somebody who doesnt known they exist
the audacity of new miami heat stans after 2010

no need for a rebuttal or reply cause yall only getting half a bar
 5 years ago '09        #30
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 GShack42 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #31
The Bully 352 heat pts352 OP
space
space
$48,438 | Props total: 35337 35337
 Yung Chance said:

who is this nobody?
 5 years ago '12        #32
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,482 | Props total: 1303 1303
 Yung Chance said:

the nerve of a new york kobe stan

04-23-2013, 03:43 PM         #33
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Chance said:

I hated LeBron till the Bulls and celtics series

Try again bandwagoner
 5 years ago '12        #34
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
So when Nets fans were chanting Brooklyn yesterday, i guess they didnt know it was a bulls night.

#ulawse
#netslawse
#drosecoachininsteadofplayin
#tomthibs
 5 years ago '12        #35
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,792 | Props total: 22162 22162
Bully, just leave it alone.
 04-23-2013, 03:50 PM         #36
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for Rose looks happy.
 5 years ago '04        #37
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
D.Rose relies to much on his athleticism, its probably not the same now so he needs to re-adjust his game that takes time.

If he comes back he's just going to be a turn over machine so what's the point it could hurt the team but he could always come off the bench.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 GShack42 said:

[pic - click to view]

Bodied in the first page.. Salute to this bulls fan...
 5 years ago '04        #39
ChitownSavior01 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 1432 1432
 ggfresh said:

If he comes back he's just going to be a turn over machine so what's the point it could hurt the team but he could always come off the bench.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #40
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
This f*ggot Bully is more obsessed about Rose than the Bulls fans on here are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy